Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (103811 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by iamord(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
ehisaito:
stop casting the first stone,why dont u deal wit your naked dp befor casting the first stone?

Like me now! Am stoned already
So I can stone as I like!!! cheesy
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by whizkid10(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bobbystanley:
They aren't Far from the truth.

A church where the general Overseer is the richest Pastor in the world with the poor man's offering and have done nothing tangible to give back to the Poor.

The schools he established with the common man's sweat isn't affordable for the poor.

What else do u call Witchcraft?

MY Brother, I have been in Winners chapel for only 3 n half months now. i can sincerely testify that Bishop Oyedepo is a true man of God. Why did i say so? 1.Offerings- you offer what you wish to and just once per service. 2. Tithes-you don't have a special tithe card with your name written or inscribed as to identify which member or persons paying their tithes or not.(this is not so common in other churches) He teaches pure and undiluted words of God.. WITH PROOFS from the bible. Faith, holiness, righteousness etc etc... In the nutshell, whatever the man has gotten or acquired today is/are totally Gods blessing. You can even surpass all this only if you will believe and serve God in truth, faith and spirit. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by zboyd: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
"But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness." (1 Timothy 6:11)

"There are just two places in the New Testament where a person is called a "man of God" (both of which are in Paul's letters to Timothy), and they reveal the attributes which warrant us to call someone a man (or woman) of God.

The first occurrence, found in our text, tells us that such a person should, first of all, not be one who loves money and the material things money can buy, for "the love of money is the root of all evil" (see previous verse, 1 Timothy 6:10). Instead, his pursuit should be after personal righteousness and godliness, as well as stronger faith, more genuine love for others, more patience, and true meekness.

Speaking of meekness (not weakness), Moses was called "the man of God" in the very first use of this phrase in the whole Bible, and we are told that "the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth" (Numbers 12:3). Yet he was able to lead two million Israelites out of slavery in Egypt and then through 40 years in the Sinai desert.

The second New Testament reference to the "man of God" is in reference to his use of the Scriptures. He will recognize that "All scripture is given by inspiration of God. . . . That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works" (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

Thus the essential characteristics of a true man of God will be a great desire for personal righteousness and godliness, faith and love, patience and strong meekness, accompanied by the avoidance of any taint of greed or covetousness. In terms of his Christian beliefs, he will have an unshakable confidence in the verbal inerrant truth and authority of the Holy Scriptures." - Henry Morris, Ph.D

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by rhymz(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
whizkid10:

MY Brother, I have been in Winners chapel for only 3 n half months now. i can sincerely testify that Bishop Oyedepo is a true man of God. Why did i say so? 1.Offerings- you offer what you wish to and just once per service. 2. Tithes-you don't have a special tithe card with your name written or inscribed as to identify which member or persons paying their tithes or not.(this is not so common in other churches) He teaches pure and undiluted words of God.. WITH PROOFS from the bible. Faith, holiness, righteousness etc etc... In the nutshell, whatever the man has gotten or acquired today is/are totally Gods blessing. You can even surpass all this only if you will believe and serve God in truth, faith and spirit. God bless you.
this one na Maga number 419419419666
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by bigakin: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
my brother pls stop all dis you can collect from the rich and give to the poor
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
bigakin:
my brother pls stop all dis you can collect from the rich and give to the poor
why nigeria may never develop is the " begger mentality" majority of the so called poor have got the capacity to be rich but they have this mentality and always looking up to the rich and talk down in envy when he does not please them . the same oyedepo got aware of this mentality and changed it . thats why you hear him say I will never beg or borrow. I cant be poor. majority talking righteousness like the church encourages unrighteousness. prosperity has been God's agenda from the old to new testament. these critics should tune to TBN and then they an come back here and talk .
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by honeychild(f): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I'm not holding brief for Oyedepo but I think BBC needs to stop disparging anything Nigerian, we deserve respect from them because we are no longer their colonist.
Then we need to respect ourselves. When the pastor was slapping people didn't he realise that the world's now a global village? We Nigerians are the ones disparaging ourselves with our unruly actions!
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
honeychild:

Then we need to respect ourselves. When the pastor was slapping people didn't he realise that the world's now a global village? We Nigerians are the ones disparaging ourselves with our unruly actions!
pls stop this we nigerians things ? what world is a global village ? whats the positive effect of the globalisation on nigeria ? which people did he slap ? he will slap anyother creatures that clam they are witches for christ .
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by honeychild(f): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
majekdom2:
pls stop this we nigerians things ? what world is a global village ? whats the positive effect of the globalisation on nigeria ? which people did he slap ? he will slap anyother creatures that clam they are witches for christ .

and since the UK government doesn't want it's citizens slapped, they say stay out if their country! Na by force?
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
honeychild:

and since the UK government doesn't want it's citizens slapped, they say stay out if their country! Na by force?
he never said it was by force , he hasnt come out publicly to complain . it is the same uk that keeps publcising .... you get it now . he slapped a girl in nigeria , the uk were quick to charge him to court , did he not win ? power pass power . why hasnt the uk helped on the kidnapped girls , which is worse ? or why have they not helped on the missing shool children in mexico ?
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by troy20(m): 5:01am On Nov 12, 2014
majekdom2:
why nigeria may never develop is the " begger mentality" majority of the so called poor have got the capacity to be rich but they have this mentality and always looking up to the rich and talk down in envy when he does not please them . the same oyedepo got aware of this mentality and changed it . thats why you hear him say I will never beg or borrow. I cant be poor. majority talking righteousness like the church encourages unrighteousness. prosperity has been God's agenda from the old to new testament. these critics should tune to TBN and then they an come back here and talk .
how dare you say that of those who labour under this harsh economy to put food on their table.you and your ilk constantly judge people but awalys quick to say you are human when your ways are questioned.where is your sense of empathy.well it is to be expected that in all your prosperity righteousness there woudnt be a single drop of human love in your heart.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2014
majekdom2:
did he slap her because she said she was a witch ? have you seen the video . the girl repeated she was a witch for jesus two times ... pls , no man is perfect .

Does this answer my question? Again, how many persons did Jesus or the apostles slap for blasphemy?
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2014
Poznan:

Does this answer my question? Again, how many persons did Jesus or the apostles slap for blasphemy?
how many cases of blasphemy was recorded in the bible ? What did Jesus do when he entered the temple and found people selling and buying? If he sees another witch who blasphemes , he will slap her again ? Anybody can get angry and say anything.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2014
troy20:

how dare you say that of those who labour under this harsh economy to put food on their table.you and your ilk constantly judge people but awalys quick to say you are human when your ways are questioned.where is your sense of empathy.well it is to be expected that in all your prosperity righteousness there woudnt be a single drop of human love in your heart.
pls comprehend..... Did I talk about labor here ? Oh is it the rich that don't labour in this harsh economy. Who is judging ?What empathy do I have to give to a poor man who has got the capacity to be rich but chooses to beg and talks down the rich that may support him ? Imagine if this same oyedepo decides to organize a seminar and perhaps give some financial assistance to the less privileged , someone like you will not go , because you have the envy mindset in you already. So if I were in his shoes the only empathy I can give to your likes is to pray for you to have a change of thinking. And please this has got nothing to do with love ..... It's the plain truth. Stop being a critic when you are not better.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by iamord(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2014
majekdom2:

Then I will shoot you for God. Ki ni big deal!!
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2014
iamord:

Then I will shoot you for God. Ki ni big deal!!
well that's if you are able to cork your gun.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by iamord(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2014
majekdom2:
well that's if you are able to cork your gun.
Let me catch you.. Then in the after life you will know I corked it!!
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by troy20(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2014
majekdom2:
pls comprehend..... Did I talk about labor here ? Oh is it the rich that don't labour in this harsh economy. Who is judging ?What empathy do I have to give to a poor man who has got the capacity to be rich but chooses to beg and talks down the rich that may support him ? Imagine if this same oyedepo decides to organize a seminar and perhaps give some financial assistance to the less privileged , someone like you will not go , because you have the envy mindset in you already. So if I were in his shoes the only empathy I can give to your likes is to pray for you to have a change of thinking. And please this has got nothing to do with love ..... It's the plain truth. Stop being a critic when you are not better.
and yet you judge them for their situation and offcourse you should since you are better as always "...a poor man who has the capacity to be rich but chooses to beg..."look at that train of thought. Doesnt it even amaze you that you put that down.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
honeychild:

So you this bittch is still alive Smh
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2014
majekdom2:
how many cases of blasphemy was recorded in the bible ? What did Jesus do when he entered the temple and found people selling and buying? If he sees another witch who blasphemes , he will slap her again ? Anybody can get angry and say anything.

Selling in d temple, while a very serious sin, is not blasphemy. Talk of Ananais and Saphaira who blasphemed or lied against the holy spirit. Talk of the King plaughed with leprosy for currying God's glory. These are but a few cases of blaphemy in d bible. Now, how many of them did the apostles remove through a slap?
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Poznan:

Selling in d temple, while a very serious sin, is not blasphemy. Talk of Ananais and Saphaira who blasphemed or lied against the holy spirit. Talk of the King plaughed with leprosy for currying God's glory. These are but a few cases of blaphemy in d bible. Now, how many of them did the apostles remove through a slap?
oh blasphemy is not a serious sin now ..... Funny. Bro go chill, there is no where it is written that there is a particular punishment for one who blaspheme. All these wont change anything . Like I said anybody can get angry.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by zheroes(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
majekdom2:
YOU SHOULD CALL ELIJAH A SCAMMER FOR ASKING FOR THE LAST MEAL OF THE WIDOW OR WHEN JESUS REQUESTED FOR A DONKEY. ... OR WHEN GOD HIMSELF REQUESTED FOR ISAAC.

they never bought jets with theirs because they know its vanity what about today? false prophets on the loose
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
zheroes:

they never bought jets with theirs because they know its vanity what about today? false prophets on the loose
when you get to heaven , you should ask God why he allowed them live , in the mean time , what you should strife for is entering into the kingdom of God. if he claims he bought jets with his personal income , why the complaints . his church members are not complaining so I wonder why people fight for what is not their. pls read Gal 5. it will help you.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by dollarlander: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
okeke00:
"are you mad" is it a question or an insult?

Can you tell me who you are if you can and what you believe and I will let you know the power that speaks and other powers are silent.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Emperor4God(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by nnajifranklin(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
touch not,judge not d anointed man of God
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by eddy4lyf: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
ikeugbo:
come to think of it, what made you think that its d poor that made them rich, how much do think a jet is worth and how much is spent on running the place: water light, roads, salaries, food and so on. Do you think its surely the poor that makes ministries rich. On the contrary its the rich and wealthy those who can easily give 10k offering in a single sunday if the poor made them rich calculate the offering at an average of N50 x 130k people in a sine sunday that N6.5m then you would need almost 500weeks to buy a jet not to talk of 4 jets. This is exculsive of running costs and other things. I say this because i have seen the offering baskets of churches made,up of N10 and so on this is not chiding those people but letting you know that God makes men rich and not common man. The rich hardly give except yoi offer them something and for them to give him willingly they see what people outside just sit down and gossip about. Moreoever the days of little beginnings yoi dont know what sacrifices were made to get to where they are. So its seriously opposite and 130k people would not be foolish for 30yrs to follow him its only those jealous that would murmur outside seeing they cannot do what people like him do daily
I disagree with u! D catholics have fooled a billion people for centries.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by eddy4lyf: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
eddy4lyf:
I disagree with u! D catholics have fooled a billion people for centries.
check out their altar stage the shape is pentagon, the militry power house of US is called pentagon. Pentagon is a satanic shape. All this Mega churches that holds 3-6service like dunamis are all Luciferian!.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by oaroloye(m): 1:45am On Oct 31, 2016
SHALOM!

The news dedicated to winners chapel int'l and its plans to establish school in the UK, the BBC introduced under the headline "Nigerian witchcraft Church in bid to open Kent school"

This headline makes no sense, given the story

WHINERS' CHAPEL (sic) is the polar opposite of a "Witchcraft Church."

If they had seriously wanted to DEMONIZE Winner's Chapel, they should have said:

"NIGERIAN ANTI-WITCHCRAFT CHURCH IN BID TO OPEN KENT SCHOOL!"

By calling it a "Witchcraft School," they will have created a RUSHING MOB of EAGER APPLICANTS- looking to become HARRY POTTER/HERMIONE!

WITCHCRAFT is very well respected in England.

Even Self-Proclaimed EVIL Witches are even DEEPLY RESPECTED, rather than FEARED.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by oaroloye(m): 2:11am On Oct 31, 2016
Emperor4God:
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

After mentioning COVENANT UNIVERSITY, why are you STILL TALKING?

You have already FINISHED the man!

2 Kings 13:14 Now Elisha was fallen sick of his sickness whereof he died. And Joash the king of Israel came down unto him, and wept over his face, and said, O my father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof.
2 Kings 13:15 And Elisha said unto him, Take bow and arrows. And he took unto him bow and arrows.
2 Kings 13:16 And he said to the king of Israel, Put thine hand upon the bow. And he put his hand upon it: and Elisha put his hands upon the king's hands.
2 Kings 13:17 And he said, Open the window eastward. And he opened it. Then Elisha said, Shoot. And he shot. And he said, The arrow of the LORD's deliverance, and the arrow of deliverance from Syria: for thou shalt smite the Syrians in Aphek, till thou have consumed them.
2 Kings 13:18 And he said, Take the arrows. And he took them. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed.
2 Kings 13:19 And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed it: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice.
2 Kings 13:20 And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year.
2 Kings 13:21 And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

Oh- I see- you want to finish him to the 3rd and 4th Generations!

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL

It is just that beating on him is so... well, cheap!

You DON'T even have to DIG to find dirt on this guy!

The dirt comes to YOU!

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by otemanuduno: 4:18am On Oct 31, 2016
izu777:

make i hear word. watch your tongue man!
That thief Oyedepo undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? / Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.