Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (103812 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Sibrah: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
*spreads mat*
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Sibrah: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
All these coming from the same Britain where people are allowed to get married to Animals. Hypocrites ! ! !
I wonder how human being can propose to an animal and the animal agree to it.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by PapiWata: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
omenka:

I trust NO one amongst them, especially the murderer TB Joshua.

Why are you speaking about our Prophet of Doom, Pastor Jaguda, in such a manner ? I was just about to hand over one million naira cash that I borrowed from a bank at ridiculously high interest, to Pastor Jaguda, so that he can take complete control over the steering wheel of my life, and here you are, DISSING the Man of Dog in such wanton disregard for decorum.

7 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by pring: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
bigass:

watch which tongue. He is not Jesus. Even Jesus was abused. Oyedepo is a conman deceiving Nigerians since 1980
1000 likes.
When did oyedepo become a God.
People are so naive.No body has made heaven already, the same way your running your race to make heaven is the same way Oyedepo does.
His son will soon take over.
tithes n offerings thiefs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Orunto:
Since it has come to this name calling, there is no smoke without fire. Oyedepo should take this case of "Slander or Libel" to the Hague to challenge UK's effontery to call his Organization bad name and restrict his freedom of movement internationally.

If you can't convince us with your intelligence, don't confuse us with your ignorance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by AJOT99(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
This is thick!

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by PapiWata: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
teekay12:

If you can't convince us with your intelligence, don't confuse us with your ignorance.

In other words, if you are unable to dazzle us with brilliance, kindly refrain from baffling us with bullshitt.

7 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by daveson07: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
hardywaltz:
Thank God the greedy Pastorprenure is finally been made to pay for his sins..
dn't knw whr u ar 4rm,bt ur Ignorancy speaks 4 u
u ar sufferin 4rm a disease called:gigantitesignoratasis

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by pring: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oyedepo is a scmmer.
wake up people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by swagwu(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
BlackTechnology:

BBC insulting Nigeria since we refused to accept gay/lesbian laws

thats true...BBC i hezky says ...GO FU*CK YOURSLF.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Kennyfancy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
hardywaltz:
Thank God the greedy Pastorprenure is finally been made to pay for his sins..
God is watching u
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Larow(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
hardywaltz:

Abeg make I hear word isn't he a greedy fellow? go and threaten the Brits that have given him a persona non garanta status in UK.
Its like u need a medical check up. U probably might have a viral infection up there. Just an advice though.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Reference(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
doctokwus:

This is d part I still don't get wen all these accusations come up.Rev King was also "a man of God",many pastors and bishops found wanting in many areas were "men of god",yet dey were found guilty,tried and many are rotting in d jails dey deserve.Who appointed dese pple as men of god?Many are self appointed,or attended one ragatag theological sch or d other,yet some pple claim dey shudnt b asked to account for their deeds;I hate to belong to such sch of thought.

But when one individual Nigerian does something bad and we are collectively tagged by foreigners you have a problem with that. What makes pastors or Bishops different except if you have something against christianity or certain faiths within it. One's inability to offer a consistent view of issues across board is merely deception.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by swagwu(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
This BBC have always been looking for the slightest opportunity to rain abuse on nigeria because we refuse to accept gay marriage....

but wait oo did oyedepo really slaped any grl
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
PapiWata:

In other words, if you are unable to dazzle us with brilliance, kindly refrain from baffling us with bullshitt.

Lool, I like that.

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
BlackTechnology:

BBC insulting Nigeria since we refused to accept gay/lesbian laws

BBC is not disparaging Nigeria. Your anger should be directed at Nigerians who give the BBC the impetus; including religious organisation who revel on scandals

3 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by soludo93(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Most BBC presenters are mere racists. They are just angry that blacks (especially Africans) are the ones God has chosen to preach the final message to the world. They can call us anything they want but if they reject our messages, they will perish forever.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
nairaland has proven to be anti-christian in more ways than one! thats why it is experiencing no progress
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Ahmeduana(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
ikeugbo:
come to think of it, what made you think that its d poor that made them rich, how much do think a jet is worth and how much is spent on running the place: water light, roads, salaries, food and so on. Do you think its surely the poor that makes ministries rich. On the contrary its the rich and wealthy those who can easily give 10k offering in a single sunday if the poor made them rich calculate the offering at an average of N50 x 130k people in a sine sunday that N6.5m then you would need almost 500weeks to buy a jet not to talk of 4 jets. This is exculsive of running costs and other things. I say this because i have seen the offering baskets of churches made,up of N10 and so on this is not chiding those people but letting you know that God makes men rich and not common man. The rich hardly give except yoi offer them something and for them to give him willingly they see what people outside just sit down and gossip about. Moreoever the days of little beginnings yoi dont know what sacrifices were made to get to where they are. So its seriously opposite and 130k people would not be foolish for 30yrs to follow him its only those jealous that would murmur outside seeing they cannot do what people like him do daily
IF IT IS NOT POOR THAT MADE HIM TO RICH, THEN HE MUST BE LAUNDRY MONEY FOR SOME SYNDICATES OR THIEVING POLITICIANS OR POSSIBLY HE IS A DRUG BARON

6 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by fireforfire: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Heheheheheheheh.......... i laff in tongues.

Uk Govt don mean d man.

Once oyibo govt put eye for ya matta , u go work hard to convince dem dat ur not what dey think u are.

As for d slapping issue, i doubt if uk wil sweep dat under d carpet and let him open dat skool here. as long as dia is an evidence to dat slappin, they wil use dat against him even if he decides to suspend d openinh of school now till 2020.
they wil resurect d mata!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by PapiWata: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
hjr2014:
nairaland has proven to be anti-christian in more ways than one! thats why it is experiencing no progress

You are wrong sir. In the Nairaland forum, EVERYBODY is a pastor and a Prophet of Doom, even though I am recognized as the most deceitful of them all by far, and thus the most successful.

My private prayer sessions, anointing, and laying on of hands, for example, are available to ALL single women under the age of 23 who meet my strict standards of appearance, for an affordable 25K naira per night, depending on the deliverance required, and, I do take ALL major credit cards.

4 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by IYANGBALI: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
bigass:

watch which tongue. He is not Jesus. Even Jesus was abused. Oyedepo is a conman deceiving Nigerians since 1980
no mind those follow follow fools

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by mightyleks(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
slimfit1:

Ok but your people are self colony of the British why is this man trying to build a school in Kent? They obviously don't want their school. Jesus never attacked anyone in the bible remember that we all want to be like Jesus right.

The British would be wondering why on earth a church like this is trying to build a school in the UK when we all know there are a lot of schools needed in Nigeria.

The church is supposed to establish schools for the people that can't afford one not to extract money from members.

By the way the way these people are spending its like they are investing on earth and its not small investment. It looks like God is not coming anytime soon.

This church is misplacing it priorities God forgive me. I don't see them give to the poor or help the needy.
if they ask your type to donate to charity Na una go give excuse pass. hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by donbenie(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
izu777:

make i hear word. watch your tongue man!
or else wetin go happen.?

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by IYANGBALI: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
soludo93:
Most BBC presenters are mere racists. They are just angry that blacks (especially Africans) are the ones God has chosen to preach the final message to the world. They can call us anything they want but if they reject our messages, they will perish forever.
yinmu

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by crudedude(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
I won't be surprised if that school is still opened. They will not understand.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by imuyoo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pls let our comment be just tanx
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
freshness2020:
...just put Ūя̲̅ ears ground and see dat school established there! Unless God did not sign it!

You just said it man. Right before their eyes, they'll see the schools established. Even the UK needs the money.

This Church buys most influential properties even in New York and no one stops us.

People are really gonna need painkillers when the schools eventually starts.

So much witchcraft sympathizers on this thread... SHIOO!

4 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Edusouls(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
religious but very deceptive africans, our so called men of God are very diplomatic extorters, corrupt buisnessmen that make riches out of the poor masses, under disguise as messiahs sent from God. How many of this greedy oliargchs have made any attempt to better the lifes of the poor worshiping amongst them? Imagine the richest africa pastor has no charity organization or any firm set up for the needy? he is busy acqquring private jets, building mega projects, expanding his empire over seas, london know what they are doing, they dont need these african crook pastors, Hei black man is black and has a dark heart.kai..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? / Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.