Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP (4468 Views)

When You're A Medical Student In Esut. Pix / How To Calculate Your GP/CGP / Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by Dramadiddy(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2014

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by merieam16(f): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2014
Lol

3 Likes

Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by Zedicusdgreat: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2014
Lmaoooooo
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by RealEkere(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2014
hahahaha...na so ooo! Person go tink am wela if d CGP dey below 3.0 & e frwdz wer dey score atleast 3.5 still dey drag am go party grin
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by killercute16(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2014
Lol.....u go just freeze when you when you remember.
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by Unekz(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2014
in buhari's voice...
Wayo Allah
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by egopersonified(f): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2014
See this op, why you no carry book follow body dey read for the party? Abi you never see where people dey do am?

1 Like

Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by Dramadiddy(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2014
egopersonified:
See this op, why you no carry book follow body dey read for the party? Abi you never see where people dey do am?
nor be me b dt oooo
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by christejames(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2014
In the guys mind He would be like "na so this life dey?" ...story of my life indeed. LOL!

1 Like

Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by GODDYGEE91(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hahahahaha na so oooo, u no go even enjoy de drinks anymore chai badluck people evrywhr.
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by alexis007(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
seriously...the small stout wey you bin dey sip b4 you remember the G.P. go begin dey taste like chemical 4 inside mouth
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by nwaobitex: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
grin
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Chai
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by emmanwandud(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Omo see gobe
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by leshluap(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
.I swear the pics funny die
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by zyzxx(m): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
D guy go be like " dey don get me oooo " cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by zyzxx(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
egopersonified:
really? Book never enter head finish for library, na club where everywhere will be noisy na book go enter?
just sayin
Or av u tried it b4?
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by egopersonified(f): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
zyzxx:
really? Book never enter head finish for library, na club where everywhere will be noisy na book go enter?
just sayin
Or av u tried it b4?

That was the only advice I could come up with ooo. Maybe I will give it a try when doing my WAEC in another life so I can get back to you on the outcome.lol.
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by egopersonified(f): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
alexis007:
seriously...the small stout wey you bin dey sip b4 you remember the G.P. go begin dey taste like chemical 4 inside mouth

Why do I feel you are talking out of experience? No mind me ooo, the guy even try, na me, I for house arrest myself.
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by alexis007(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
egopersonified:

Why do I feel you are talking out of experience? No mind me ooo, the guy even try, na me, I for house arrest myself.
That's a guys experience,remember.Ladies hardly drink alcohol.....the ladies' version is this:You're about bleeping with your boyfriend in his room.you've pulled down your undies and have let your guy suck and fon.dle your bosom.it has gotten to a point where he's finger-teasing your kitty and you're moaning seriously.All of a sudden,your poor G.P. occurs to you....you're most certainly to be telling your boyfriend in a rough tone...'I AM NOT DOING AGAIN!'
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by zyzxx(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
egopersonified:

That was the only advice I could come up with ooo. Maybe I will give it a try when doing my WAEC in another life so I can get back to you on the outcome.lol.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy are u thru wit all ur exams in life? No dat impossible.
so I will be waiting till u av another exam ma cheesy
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by meelorlah(f): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
alexis007:
That's a guys experience,remember.Ladies hardly drink alcohol.....the ladies' version is this:You're about bleeping with your boyfriend in his room.you've pulled down your undies and have let your guy suck and fon.dle your bosom.it has gotten to a point where he's finger-teasing your kitty and you're moaning seriously.All of a sudden,your poor G.P. occurs to you....you're most certainly to be telling your boyfriend in a rough tone...'I AM NOT DOING AGAIN!'
Lmao....but some babes don't give an iota of care
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by alexis007(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
meelorlah:
of course!....not when you can still 'blow your lecturer for an A'.....just give him what you gave your bf and your case(G.P.) is settled!
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by Elevation(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
meelorlah:
Meelorlah u look spiritual,it'll be super great if the looks match d innermind.
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by freshness2020: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dramadiddy:
Op ♈όϋ nor well! Lmao!!!
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by meelorlah(f): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Elevation:
Meelorlah u look spiritual,it'll be super great if the looks match d innermind.
I wish they matched
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by meelorlah(f): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
alexis007:
of course!....not when you can still 'blow your lecturer for an A'.....just give him what you gave your bf and your case(G.P.) is settled!
Better
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by constance500: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wheeew angry grin
Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by hummerwise(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
[size=16pt]are you gonna dance ooo, IF I show you ur gp[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP by FrenchyL(m): 12:14am On Nov 09, 2014
Sadness takes over immediately... embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. / School Defends Trans Teacher With Big Distracting Fake Breasts, Says She ‘can’t / Poverty & Parental Illiteracy; Main Barriers To Girl Child Education: Noipolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.