Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,847 members, 7,798,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. (4134 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by butanep(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2014
As one get into the university, some many things just begin to go in and out of your head. But as a guy... seeing many beautiful babes on campus will tempt you to woo the one that you admire. Even if you be pastor, It will be difficult to just pretend you didn't see the class of beautiful babe on campus with different shape, skin colour, height, charisma, front and back side and dressing code.

The fist girl I woo was during our orientation. I was sitting enjoying the orientation programme when this beautiful babe came to ask me if there was any vacant space in the row... I told her No... she decided to stand close to my side because I was at the extreme... seeing her standing was 4up on myside... I called her to sit comfortably,that I will prefer standing... because I ve been seating for hours( Na lie ooo, that na code). So we exchange position, so after some time she said we should just share the sit together( for my mind see grove). After few minutes the wooing logic started. I ask her for her name N dept... she said Gold and in Sociology...blush her on the spot... The chemistry between us was just too much... after orientation we went to eat. From calls and hanging out after that day...we finally became lovers...

Share your experience... How did you meet your first lover in the university...

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by Kylekent59: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2014
Mine was when it d road was flodded ,as i saw her bafe up,nd i knw she couldnt cross,so i backed her on my back and crossed d water logged road. Den she gave ma a kiss in front of an auditorium site.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by Kylekent59: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2014
Dnt ave any lover then,d only lover i had then was my books and calculator.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by butanep(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2014
Kylekent59:
Mine was when it d road was flodded ,as i saw her bafe up,nd i knw she couldnt cross,so i backed her on my back and crossed d water logged road. Den she gave ma a kiss in front of an auditorium site.
you be real lover boi...
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by butanep(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2014
Kylekent59:
Dnt ave any lover then,d only lover i had then was my books and calculator.
my guy forget that one... there is nobody that didn't carry books and calculator... I might even carry it more than you.

Love life is part of the fun in the university...

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by missdebs(f): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2014
Kylekent59:
nd u finished watchin d indian movie

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by christejames(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2014
They are many damsels in my school but whenever I summon the courage to woo the one I admire the most my friend from home would just creep in. GP and "remember d family that you are coming from" neva allow me overture any girl oo embarassed . But very soon it would all be over!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by Patoskid(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2014
missdebs:
nd u finished watchin d indian movie
he neva tel us aw both of dem tey dance 4 public*** #funy lady
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by Dreyl(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by alexis007(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
the obligation to make a good G.p haunts me so much that i declared my desire to remain celibate till i graduate publicly....Man pickin must get that 1st class!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by StrongPenis: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
It was our first semester in school, it was late in the evening, I was walking by when I overheard some girls in a heated debate over which guy has the biggest dick in our class. As they were arguing, I opened the door and brought out my 14 inches bulala...grinning widely, all the girls went wild shrieking (screaming OMG! Jesus! Jesus! up and down) as they rushed past the door outta the class, those too far from the door quickly flew outside through the window. That same night I got over 30 friend requests on facebook (all girls), I picked the prettiest of all and that was how I met my first love cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by goldfish80(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
StrongPenis:
It was our first semester in school, it was late in the evening, I was walking by when I overheard some girls in a heated debate over which guy has the biggest dick in our class. As they were arguing, I opened the door and brought out my 14 inches bulala...grinning widely, all the girls went wild screaming (shouting Jesus! Jesus up and down) as they made their way outta the class. That same night I got over 30 friend requests on facebook (all girls), I picked the prettiest of all and that was how I met my first love cool
Lmao... You're a genius grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by Hermanie(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
butanep:
my guy forget that one... there is nobody that didn't carry books and calculator... I might even carry it more than you.

Love life is part of the fun in the university...

Actually, it is part of the school fees you paid

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by Salex007(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
I met her when I was in year 3 not knowing that she was the V.C daughter...
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by nwaobitex: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nairaland
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by acenazt: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
StrongPenis:
It was our first semester in school, it was late in the evening, I was walking by when I overheard some girls in a heated debate over which guy has the biggest dick in our class. As they were arguing, I opened the door and brought out my 14 inches bulala...grinning widely, all the girls went wild screaming (shouting Jesus! Jesus up and down) as they made their way outta the class. That same night I got over 30 friend requests on facebook (all girls), I picked the prettiest of all and that was how I met my first love cool
lmao Mehn u r one comedic comedian
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by meelorlah(f): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Keep the stories coming... I want to read More
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by Lordabas: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2014

I met her when she was getting abused by a useless nigga
Then i went and beat the hell outta the nigga angry

After the fight, she told me she felt like i was fighting for her honor

Awwwwww embarassed

It was friendzone at first sight grin

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by bawberry(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
I saw her on a night when I was drunk after we did a matric party she had a big hips and big front, I felt attached immediately so I asked her if I could drop her off but Ar a bad guy and enough teasing she ended up spending the night with me. With our books and calculator grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Just in case cool....
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by Mikel3oputa: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by khaniku(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
it was during my year 1 and I saw this fine fresh babe while heading to class and at that moment I stood and was staring at her like one mumu.So I decided to stalk her and found out we had same class and I couldn't get to close to her Cuz everywhere was crowded (year 1 general course).So after the class followed her with style to a tutorial she was attending and I still couldn't get a chance to sit with her.Then after the tutorial,I kind of waited for everyone to leave Cuz she was talking to a guy and i was waiting for the opportunity to talk to her alone.The guy then asked for her bbm pin(if it was possible to kill that nigga with eye ehnn,I for don kill am that day).After she left the guy,she went for another class and I followed her go course when I nor dey do sef.Luckily the lecture has already started and she was late,so she sit at the back alone,then I came in sat with her and initiated a convo.Long story short,she asked for my phone and was checking out my music then I was like oh,sorry wait then I took the phone back and opened my bbm then opened where they add new pins and I gave the phone back.She laughed and asked is that how u ask for someone's pin.She gave me her pin and the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by freshness2020: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
...from "neighbour-neighbour" we became lovers!

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by onuwaje(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
freshness2020:
...from "neighbour-neighbour" we became lovers!
grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by iebanehita(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Never had a GF till I got admission in November, 2005.
I was in 200L when I met my first love.

Despite the fact that I was an introvert, my name was somehow on the lips of my classmates then, cz I wax academically good and did well in my first year. She was just curious to know who I am (she is an extrovert) and when we met, at a computer class tutorial, she was like. ..... 'Oh, so you are the one people always refer to'.. and I was just there, blushing... Hehehehe

That's how we became friends and went on to become lovers.
She was one of the best thing that ever happened to me throughout my undergraduate days. She was quite experienced in the relationship ish, I wasn't.
Really learnt a lot in the aspect, from her.
We are still best friends till now.
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by thernee: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tori dey
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Na wa oh! These guys are just lying with pride.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by iebanehita(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
StrongPenis:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by braine(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by Feezla(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
That day mhen, i was in a shuttle going to the main campus na so this black ebony babe enter she con sitdon beside me . . We have no chat oo . .as we get the place wey we wan drop, na so the babe just dey go without paying for the transport fare so the conductor na start to dey harras her . . . . . . .as a rich niggar me just help her pay ni . . .after dat i collect her info . . ..that same nite na the day wey we hm hm hm
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by gift01: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
khaniku:
it was during my year 1 and I saw this fine fresh babe while heading to class and at that moment I stood and was staring at her like one mumu.So I decided to stalk her and found out we had same class and I couldn't get to close to her Cuz everywhere was crowded (year 1 general course).So after the class followed her with style to a tutorial she was attending and I still couldn't get a chance to sit with her.Then after the tutorial,I kind of waited for everyone to leave Cuz she was talking to a guy and i was waiting for the opportunity to talk to her alone.The guy then asked for her bbm pin(if it was possible to kill that nigga with eye ehnn,I for don kill am that day).After she left the guy,she went for another class and I followed her go course when I nor dey do sef.Luckily the lecture has already started and she was late,so she sit at the back alone,then I came in sat with her and initiated a convo.Long story short,she asked for my phone and was checking out my music then I was like oh,sorry wait then I took the phone back and opened my bbm then opened where they add new pins and I gave the phone back.She laughed and asked is that how u ask for someone's pin.She gave me her pin and the rest is history.
Na wetin your papa send you come do for school be dat abi? Follow-Follow; but I like your spirit. If you can chase your dreams that way, you'll be very vewy successful

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by Joshuadon: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
kiss embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

jjjjj / Unilorin Student Penalised For Wearing A Jean And An Extra-large Shirt / Please What Are Some Of The Rules And Regulation At Benson Idahosa University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.