Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada (152731 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
@my VIP client, your items have been cleared, repacked and enroute Abuja. Thanks ma'am. You're wonderful...I know you kuku won't talk and rather remain anonymous but thanks all the same.

Samsung Note 10.1 2014 Edition
Box of 50 baby clothes

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
@willy30 (my son's namesake) ready for pickup

Brand New Dell Laptop Corei3
Brand New Dell Laptop Pentium Dual Core
Blackberry Bold 9900...

...told you we'd never go beyond duration except its a national or international issue. Thanks sir. Kindly pick up at the address sent tomorrow.

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2015
This week's orders;

Brand New Sony Xperia
100 pieces lot of designer makeup for an online store owner >>>>>Facebook.com/thebellanoirestore
50 pieces lot of Designer Phone Cases
30 pieces of Alpine swiss designer wallets for same Bellanoire Online Store...

Add yours...this week's shipping closes Friday morning....

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
balogunsam:
@willy30 (my son's namesake) ready for pickup

Brand New Dell Laptop Corei3
Brand New Dell Laptop Pentium Dual Core
Blackberry Bold 9900...

...told you we'd never go beyond duration except its a national or international issue. Thanks sir. Kindly pick up at the address sent tomorrow.

ALL ITEMS DELIVERED AND PICKED UP
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by seangy4konji: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Can i ship to your address in USA and you handle the shipping to Nigeria?
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by willy30(m): 12:10am On Mar 26, 2015
balogunsam:

Thanks Mr Balogun,I picked up my items today,hope to do more business with you....God bless
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2015
willy30:

Thanks Mr Balogun,I picked up my items today,hope to do more business with you....God bless

Yessir. More thanks to you. I have received the new tracking for the incoming laptop
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2015
seangy4konji:
Can i ship to your address in USA and you handle the shipping to Nigeria?

Of course. Check the first page for details or send me an email.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by seangy4konji: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2015
PS...I AM EXPECTING YOUR MESSAGE

Thanks..I just sent you a pm...await your response.
balogunsam:

Of course. Check the first page for details or send me an email.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
balogunsam:

want to ask, this items that were picked up, when did you ship to nigeria and how many days did it take?
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
seangy4konji:

PS...I AM EXPECTING YOUR MESSAGE

Thanks..I just sent you a pm...await your response.

I replied your email. Both the PM and the one to samlearnmate[at]gmail[dot]com

Please check
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
tumababa:

want to ask, this items that were picked up, when did you ship to nigeria and how many days did it take?

Its all on the first page. Items depart Friday and arrive Thursday. Clearing is completed same Thursday or Friday atimes depending on how efficient the ogas at the airport are with their work. We pickup once clearing completes. Most pickups occur on Friday/Saturday and in rare cases Monday.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
balogunsam:

Its all on the first page. Items depart Friday and arrive Thursday. Clearing is completed same Thursday or Friday atimes depending on how efficient the ogas at the airport are with their work. We pickup once clearing completes. Most pickups occur on Friday/Saturday and in rare cases Monday.

Ok. I asked because u said all packages picked up on March 25th which is Wednesday.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by darmurlar(m): 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
I intend getting some items from aeropostale and i wanna know if u can do the buying and the shipping to ibadan.What are the modalities?
waiting for your prompt response.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 12:37am On Mar 27, 2015
tumababa:

Ok. I asked because u said all packages picked up on March 25th which is Wednesday.

No o. Picked up is the term for those who's items have arrived here and have come to pick up themselves rather than have it sent to them.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 27, 2015
balogunsam:

No o. Picked up is the term for those who's items have arrived here and have come to pick up themselves rather than have it sent to them.

Oh okay. Good den
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by smartn09(m): 5:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Heloo!, I need urgent payment for a product.can you turn to your bbm.?
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2015
smartn09:
Heloo!, I need urgent payment for a product.can you turn to your bbm.?

Bros...i was asleep then oooooo.....and i have not seen any messages from you on BBM
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by smartn09(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2015
balogunsam:

Bros...i was asleep then oooooo.....and i have not seen any messages from you on BBM
balogunsam:

thank you my brother! They has removed /sold the item. I will re-add you on bbm
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
smartn09:
thank you my brother! They has removed /sold the item. I will re-add you on bbm

No wahala.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by gideon243(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Please how much will it cost to get to Abuja
http://m.ebay.com/itm/371276307808
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2015
gideon243:
Please how much will it cost to get to Abuja
http://m.ebay.com/itm/371276307808

Seller is based and ships from China sir. I suggest you find a Seller that ships from the USA to save time and cost or just search Aliexpress.com for direct procurement from China. Let me know which you decide to go with.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by gideon243(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
balogunsam:

Seller is based and ships from China sir. I suggest you find a Seller that ships from the USA to save time and cost or just search Aliexpress.com for direct procurement from China. Let me know which you decide to go with.
. Thanks.. I'll check
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by gowaga68: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2015
I hope what happened in Lagtech never happens here.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by crossblane1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
How much will it cost to ship a 5kg worth of electronic to Benin city Edo state. I am the one that sent u a message on what's app
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
gowaga68:
I hope what happened in Lagtech never happens here.

IT WILL NOT. Till you become my client, kindly abstain from making referrals to such threads here. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
crossblane1:
How much will it cost to ship a 5kg worth of electronic to Benin city Edo state. I am the one that sent u a message on what's app

I have replied you.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Due to the elections, customs shut down their servers since Thursday causing a delay in clearing. We are however very positive we should get pending items today. Thanks for understanding.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by danielblessing(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2015
@balogunsam do you offer craigslist service?
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2015
danielblessing:
@balogunsam do you offer craigslist service?

No sir...not yet oo....
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
balogunsam:
Due to the elections, customs shut down their servers since Thursday causing a delay in clearing. We are however very positive we should get pending items today. Thanks for understanding.

PLEASE BE INFORMED CLEARING HAS RESUMED TODAY AND ALL OUTSTANDING GOODS FROM LAST WEEK SHOULD BE OUT TONIGHT OR TOMORROW. Thanks
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by Elemental(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
How much will it cost to ship a phone from the US to lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (70) (Reply)

How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Tech Products Sales: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.