Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Happens During The Youth Service? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens During The Youth Service? (2998 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / What Really Happens During Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2014
Hi ladies and gents. I have been in constant thoughts about this. After school, then the youth service. I am in a relationship, one that I hope will have a happy ending and he just graduated. I love and trust him but I also know that some men may flirt about but still have that one person they would return 2. During the service year, there would be lots of side attractions or distractions, ranging from the shorts on the pretty ladies to the cute guys and the 'dimpled' guys etc.
Is it possible 4 a guy 2 remain absolutely faithful during this time? How many of you guys were faithful 2 your spouses and how many of the ladies were faithful 2 their men?
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2014
divAnnie:
Hi ladies and gents. I have been in constant thoughts about this. After school, then the youth service. I am in a relationship, one that I hope will have a happy ending and he just graduated. I love and trust him but I also know that some men may flirt about but still have that one person they would return 2. During the service year, there would be lots of side attractions or distractions, ranging from the shorts on the pretty ladies to the cute guys and the 'dimpled' guys etc.
Is it possible 4 a guy 2 remain absolutely faithful during this time? How many of you guys were faithful 2 your spouses and how many of the ladies were faithful 2 their men?
u knw dat thr will be lots of side attractions and u still think ur boyfrnd will jump and pass.... If u knwdat he isnt the typ dat will be goin for anythin in skirt den why r u worryn urself
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by thernee: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Polithiefcian(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
u knw dat thr will be lots of side attractions and u still think ur boyfrnd will jump and pass.... If u knwdat he isnt the typ dat will be goin for anythin in skirt den why r u worryn urself
Where him wan jump and pass go, I go cut the legs, lol. I'm jst wondering what it feels like 4 guys dats all
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Dreyl(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2014
Forget him he will be cheating on you with his side chicks..
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2014
divAnnie:

Where him wan jump and pass go, I go cut the legs, lol. I'm jst wondering what it feels like 4 guys dats all
lmao...so u will fly frm whr u r to the camp to cut his boytoy wen he is chykn anoda girl abi.... Well it feels like ur goin out thr to meet new people, new frnds, new minds,,... U knw... Some u may find so interesting dat u would want to get personal or intimate with dem...shey u grab.. U get to forget old frnds in school nd u meet new frnds.... So its cool... My dear, u hav to be realistic with urself sha.... U shuldnt b fantasizin oh mehn, will dis my boyfrnd be thinkin of me right now, wat will he be doin now, i hope he is not chykn another girll...etc lol... Trust me, he is meeting new people...nd probably due to the lots ov activities in camp, u hardly come acrosss his mind.... Wen u go for service, u too will forget abt him tooo...
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by DesChyko: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2014
It's a matter of choice. Simple.
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lmao...so u will fly frm whr u r to the camp to cut his boytoy wen he is chykn anoda girl abi.... Well it feels like ur goin out thr to meet new people, new frnds, new minds,,... U knw... Some u may find so interesting dat u would want to get personal or intimate with dem...shey u grab.. U get to forget old frnds in school nd u meet new frnds.... So its cool... My dear, u hav to be realistic with urself sha.... U shuldnt b fantasizin oh mehn, will dis my boyfrnd be thinkin of me right now, wat will he be doin now, i hope he is not chykn another girll...etc lol... Trust me, he is meeting new people...nd probably due to the lots ov activities in camp, u hardly come acrosss his mind.... Wen u go for service, u too will forget abt him tooo...
Ok, noted. I guess its one of the defining moments in a relationship. Thanks
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2014
DesChyko:
It's a matter of choice. Simple.
I agree with that
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2014
divAnnie:

Ok, noted. I guess its one of the defining moments in a relationship. Thanks
yeah it is.... It sieves out the unserious boyfrnds.....
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Tallesty1(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2014
There are temptations everywhere and a faithful guy will always remain faithful no matter the environment he found himself.
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
There are temptations everywhere and a faithful guy will always remain faithful no matter the environment he found himself.
Wow, true talk bro
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by BreezyRita(f): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2014
Guys get tempted everywhere...... If he wants to be faithful, he will! If he doesn't, nothing said here will stop him, right?
But I'm glad you know there's always a particular lady a guy can't do without. Pray you're that lady!
Service distractions will come and go.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Mrfils(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2014
hmmnn... Story for the gods
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by mesoade(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2014
I had always find it hard to cheat on my girl . . Unlike my friends . . I dunno why i'm like this,but i which to change cos i dnt tink gals are worth my loyalty . . I remembered when i went to my home community . . Having sex dia is like taking breakfast . . A gal ws offered to me on a platter,but i rejected her . . My pals dia b like,"guy u dull o" . . Bt i didnt giv an eff
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:
Guys get tempted everywhere...... If he wants to be faithful, he will! If he doesn't, nothing said here will stop him, right?
But I'm glad you know there's always a particular lady a guy can't do without. Pray you're that lady!
Service distractions will come and go.
Ooohh, nice words. Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2014
mesoade:
I had always find it hard to cheat on my girl . . Unlike my friends . . I dunno why i'm like this,but i which to change cos i dnt tink gals are worth my loyalty . . I remembered when i went to my home community . . Having sex dia is like taking breakfast . . A gal ws offered to me on a platter,but i rejected her . . My pals dia b like,"guy u dull o" . . Bt i didnt giv an eff
Guys like you are quite rare so do not compromise who you are because of what some girls are. Keep it up!!
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mrfils:
hmmnn... Story for the gods

You are entitled 2 your opinions
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Mrfils(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
divAnnie:

You are entitled 2 your opinions
Glad u recognized dat
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by emperorchedda(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
divAnnie:
Well, I didn't date all tru my service year but virtually all my friends den dt were in a relationship were faithful to their spouse....though I knw a few dt were nt. But that shouldn't be d determinant factor for ur decision.

Yes! It us absolutely possible for a guy to be absolutely faithful during service year
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Well, I didn't date all tru my service year but virtually all my friends den dt were in a relationship were faithful to their spouse....though I knw a few dt were nt. But that shouldn't be d determinant factor for ur decision.

Yes! It us absolutely possible for a guy to be absolutely faithful during service year
Thanks Chris.
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
divAnnie:

Thanks Chris.
uwc
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by danchuzzy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
divAnnie:

Thanks Chris.

you sound mature...

I like the way you sound and respond to posts...

nice one gyal... keep it up.

gyals like you are rare to come by :-)
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
danchuzzy:

you sound mature...

I like the way you sound and respond to posts...

nice one gyal... keep it up.

gyals like you are rare to come by :-)
Thanks, am honored
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by FLAWLES(f): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
No1,ur TOPiC dint match wit wat u saying+not all guys/ladies cheat,hv not been Der sha buh frm wat i hear around"E NO EASY
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
FLAWLES:
No1,ur TOPiC dint match wit wat u saying+not all guys/ladies cheat,hv not been Der sha buh frm wat i hear around"E NO EASY
Ok oo, help me with a matching topic biko
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Tipiflexy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
I c no reason y u should b scared abt ur guy going to serve.If there is love n trust btw u guys,definately u ar gud to go.But seriously going to an unknown land to serve is nt easy oooo.Besides it depends on d kind of person ur guy is.
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tipiflexy:
I c no reason y u should b scared abt ur guy going to serve.If there is love n trust btw u guys,definately u ar gud to go.But seriously going to an unknown land to serve is nt easy oooo.Besides it depends on d kind of person ur guy is.
Alright, thanks 4 the advice, I appreciate
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Hexzyz(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
nysc, a lot of things happens there. One just need the grace of God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:::hidden Beauty Discovered With 4dcamera,since 45ad,caught Pic!! Tke A Lok / Why Are Guys Sex Freaks? / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.