Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Ajebomarket.com - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ajebomarket.com (2278 Views)

Ajebomarket Is Giving Out 20,000 Naira Shopping Vouchers To Three Lucky Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajebomarket.com by cl9700: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Has anyone shopped at ajebomarket.com? If so, share your experiences.

I see they have nice stuff but I want to know their reliability.
Re: Ajebomarket.com by cl9700: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2015
anyone shopped on their site?
Re: Ajebomarket.com by TrueGrit: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
cl9700:

Ajebomarket.com is home of men's fashion with lots of designers shoes,clothes(casual or formal), sport wears,eye wears,wrist watches,suits, etc at cheap and affordable prices. try them today and you wont regret the experience. they also do nationwide deliveries.
Re: Ajebomarket.com by cl9700: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
TrueGrit:
Ajebomarket.com is home of men's fashion with lots of designers shoes,clothes(casual or formal), sport wears,eye wears,wrist watches,suits, etc at cheap and affordable prices. try them today and you wont regret the experience. they also do nationwide deliveries.

So says the owner of the site who registered on NL just to answer the question.
Re: Ajebomarket.com by 123papas(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
cl9700:

Terrible experience. Fake items

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn Beads Tutorials On Bags, Necklaces, Shoes And Many Others For Free / Gorgeous Ankara Choker Necklace For Divas / The Watch Of Leonardo Dicaprio - TAG Heuer Carrera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.