Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys (8041 Views)

Ladies: Fat Guys Or Skinny Guys / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? / Why Ladies Don't Date Handsome Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
U will marry a fat guy amen
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Youngpo413: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
COvo:
Small Anaconda.That's kinda true.

I disagree,the biggest cockkk ive ever seen was owned by a fat guy with pot belly sef,I mean long,thick and handsome...
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 09, 2014
true most girls will never date a fat guy i have a friend whos fat hes rich he even has a car dresses well yet girls hate him girls hate fat guys every fat guy knows that sometimes i wonder if fat guys ever get married lol

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2014
sincerely I like chubby guys oooo,they look good in every outfit

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 09, 2014
prettythicksme:

What do youran by 'chubby'Its still fat!!!Checkout that guy when he clocks 40 years!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 09, 2014
prettythicksme:

What do you mean by 'chubby'Its still fat!!!Checkout that guy when he clocks 40 years!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by RotrEmmanuel: 5:24am On Nov 09, 2014
twerkjack:
advanced babes ABI? Quit livin in the past nd get ur fat ass to a fuc***g gym
I'm not fat but slim and extremely handsome grin
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by coolzeal(m): 6:00am On Nov 09, 2014
Girls probably don't like fat guys for the same reason guys don't like fat Chic's.. There fat. Besides the social issue of having your friends make fun of you for dating a fat person, fat people also have health issues, not that skinny people don't, but society does capitalize on fat people. When was the last time you seen a diet commercial on TV for skinny guys and girls trying to pack on few pounds. Oh! and a guy with 6 pack abs gives the impression of a driven achiever because getting a 6 pack does require effort.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by beckyomas(f): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2014
kilokeys:
i am a fat guy o.. and for some reasons i think u are missing out on some goodies.. we rnt bothered.. we have enough fans
you rock jor! Chop knuckle. Hahaha
but i no like fat guys o, chubby is ok. I want to see some muscles too.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2014
This girl is very superficial. She is only concerned about facial appearance. Much like what is expected of a kid anyway.

No intelligence. Confidence. Or hardworking in her dictionary...
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by ireneony(f): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2014
2sexi:
This girl is very superficial. She is only concerned about facial appearance. Much like what is expected of a kid anyway.

No intelligence. Confidence. Or hardworking in her dictionary...
why are u so obsessed with me

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2014
ireneony:
why are u so obsessed with me
see me see wahala o. U create thread, make I no talk again?

Were you expecting me to lick ur ass? Babe, pack well.

You ain't intelligent which is very obvious in all your threads.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by sexylogan(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2014
ireneony:
here are my reasons
1.they are lazy
5.most of them can't perform on bed
6.most of them have small anaconda(pr*ck)
7.they have potbelly and breast.

Lmao...
But there's some element of truth...
I've always tried to get fat but I don't have genetics on my side... undecided
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Spidermon: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
All these silly chicks with their desired characters in men sha. I aint knocking anybody's standards sha but I would just say that If you want a "Tyson Beckford" kind of man, you should also try to be a Nicki Minaj kind of chick.
If you don't look too good and na Rick Ross specs you see hook, please suck his d**k with joyfulness.
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Dannyblac(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
**Dancing shokki** But seriously, i believe we fat dudes, i mean fat guys have some comforting features that you guys are missing. I actually love hanging out with my fat friends. They just av a way of making a dull day seem bright.
But since this thread is bedroom-related, I guess that doesn't count. ***back to Google: how do i get fat***
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by humilitypays(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
ireneony:
here are my reasons
1.they are lazy
2.they are not discipline (they eat anyhow )
3.they snore a lot when asleep
4. most of them have stretch mark. I can't tolerate that
7.they have potbelly and breast. just imagine I wan make love with a fat guy and I see all this characteristics na big turn off..
am not here to bash fat guys am here to state my preference. I don't hate fat guys but i dont date them.
to all the fat guys pls try and hit the gym
lolzzzz
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by legendary4luv(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lwkmd........thank God am not fat but am still looking forward to it meanwhile money over bitches
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by clovislouis(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
ireneony:
here are my reasons
1.they are lazy
2.they are not discipline (they eat anyhow )
3.they snore a lot when asleep
4. most of them have stretch mark. I can't tolerate that
7.they have potbelly and breast. just imagine I wan make love with a fat guy and I see all this characteristics na big turn off..
am not here to bash fat guys am here to state my preference. I don't hate fat guys but i dont date them.
to all the fat guys pls try and hit the gym
this days fat guys get better girls unlike we slim guys. Only people of ur age like teenage looking Boys. I pray to be fat
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Equado(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
As have always said...girls like you end up marrying the fattest of them all...after waiting to your 45 that is
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by kilokeys(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
girls and dic.k sizes sha...

dck do not have fat layers.. proportions and perspective makes d same dic.k look smaller on a bigger guy and bigger on a smaller guy..

besides, hardcore girls just want something medium... who wants to get sore everyday for many years?

the real work is on d outside.. d vag is a pathway to conception, nothing more.
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hahahahahha This thread is funny... am advocating for all the FAT niggaz.. at the end of the day this girlz up in here will still get tied down to a Fat nigga... So please keep hating.. P.s am also a big guy & proud.... grin
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by twerkjack: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
I'm not fat but slim and extremely handsome grin
+flirting+ so dya ehhhhhhhh u know want ma digits by anychance?
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by COvo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Youngpo413:

I disagree,the biggest cockkk ive ever seen was owned by a fat guy with pot
belly sef,I mean long,thick and handsome...
He did Penis enlargement.
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by loswhite(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fine girl like you they open this kind thread... Smh beauty without _____
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Agrika: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
But you are not a real woman until you get the love of a fat guy tongue...they are matured, down to earth, loyal and can be caring to a fault...everything doesn't hv to be about Sex Sex Sex....na sex u go chop
By the way my own definition of fat, is extremely tall men with meat
#TeamHugedarkmen#
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
FAT GUYS CAN BE ANNOYING SOMETIMES.
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by babslepe: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Op must you tell the world you are a sex freak the only thing I can deduce from this rubbish observations of yours is the "fat guys have small anaconda" I wonder why a reasonable person would put so much emphasis on sex an activity that just last for 30 minutes at most out of the whole 24 hours in a day ,moderators pls close down this thread and stop misleading younger girls that would start looking for slim guys instead of looking for a responsible man that would care for them .OP na just hopeless ashawo you be

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
I hope you are not fat yourself because it beats my imagination when a "fat" lady wants to date a guy that is muscular with a six packs and chiseled jaw, when she knows deep down she does n't have a toned body.
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by harffie(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Actually, I wanted to comment buhh I WAS LIKE NAAA then I saw the pix of the op on her profile and was like PHUCK IT............really? btw I am far from phat, I can show me to you if you want.......
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
jcflex:
Dnt get it twisted, are you aware that fat guy last longer during intercourse,

Been fat does not make one lazy,
strech mark is common in ladies, cnt remember wen i saw a guy either fat or not with strech mark,

ur definition of pot belle, i dnt seem to get it,
been fat does not mean dey av pot belle, guy with normal body structure do av pot belle, chubby guys do av pot belle.

if all this ur fact are attributed to a fat guy,

then what do we talk of fat lady.

jst saying anyway

Fat ladies with pot belle (gulder) mehn major turn off
Re: Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys by daben1(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Look at dis one!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me / What Is Your Aphrodisiac? / Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.