Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady (25871 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by seunviju(f): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
This is serious,what a world will live in.Keep up with the work
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by luvablesam(m): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wat a story... Any man that falls for u deserves what he would get. You had really been unlucky with men. You just armed me more reasons I keep to myself.

What a way to have grown or live.

I apologise on behalf of any terrible Man u must have met while growing up. Am deeply sorry honestly

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by andyblisstar(f): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
@ellalina.........it takz a strong hrt 4 u 2 b able 2 share ur story wit odaz....may God heal ur broken hrt....
Nxt update plx
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Ellidude(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ella. I'm truly sorry for these bitter experiences. I must confess, my heart wept bitterly. Many persons who had gone through similar situations, never survived. Indeed man is wicked but be fair in your judgement. Don't be so angry and let your emotions rule your psychological domain.

Your uncle was a barbarian in nature. I'm not asking you to forgive him. I'm asking you to think about your unborn kids. If a male happens to show up? Please do not take out your anger on him. Instead, teach him to be a source of liberation to others. I know it'll be hard to love even now so that these experiences have changed your thoughts about men.

I'm just happy that these are now stories to tell and to inspire others who are in similar situations.

I'm truly sorry for what transpired sometime ago and i pray that your profound dreams are actually expressing their real selves.

Once again, I'M TRULY SORRY FOR THESE BITTER EXPERIENCES.

I know the right punishment would be metted out to your uncle. Even if you don't. But still, be careful about your actions towards a mindset of Vengeance. Sometimes, people get caught up in the middle. Take on the right course and i assure you, things would soon appear the way you ever wanted.

Remember someone out here truly cares about your personality.

Keep up the good work. smiley

4 Likes

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Joyce21(f): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
hmmmm, MEN! ok o. sister sorry o
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Elxandre(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
My question is how exactly will you get vengeance?
These events happened a long time ago and are without any prosecutable evidences.

I suggest you just move on with your life and be grateful you ended well.
Please don't do anything rash.

Bye.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by turasumon(f): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ellidude:
Ella. I'm truly sorry for these bitter experiences. I must confess, my heart wept bitterly. Many persons who had gone through similar situations, never survived. Indeed man is wicked but be fair in your judgement. Don't be so angry and let your emotions rule your psychological domain.

Your uncle was a barbarian in nature. I'm not asking you to forgive him. I'm asking you to think about your unborn kids. If a male happens to show up? Please do not take out your anger on him. Instead, teach him to be a source of liberation to others. I know it'll be hard to love even now so that these experiences have changed your thoughts about men.

I'm just happy that these are now stories to tell and to inspire others who are in similar situations.

I'm truly sorry for what transpired sometime ago and i pray that your profound dreams are actually expressing their real selves.

I know the right punishment would be metted out to your uncle. Even if you don't. But still, be careful about your actions towards a mindset of Vengeance. Sometimes, people get caught up in the middle. Take on the right course and i assure you, things would soon appear the way you ever wanted.

I can't belive dat dis comment was made by a man. most guys wuld blame u even after all you been thru. pls take 2 dis advise and kw dat his punishment awaits him. rememba. "dere is God ooooo"

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Timothy3113(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Milady pls come and update,
but my lady u are saying men are beast, i tink your dad love's, care's for you and i hope he his a man.
In every occurence in life some things are exceptional.
Come update pls
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2014
chapter nine
the after party

You know how one event can change your life and make you a totally different person.
Finally rgistering for WAEC changed my life. I became a new person.I walk around with smile.play with everyone and practically forgot all the sad experience I had.
Yes my uncle tried to screw me,yes bro sunny made passes at me and yes I was partially molested by a policeman.
All this don't matter no more.
What matters most is
**********I am going to the university***********
Biology was our last paper and the day after is our sent forth party followed by an after party.
O yea am ready to grove.I emerged as the best student in our mock exam so I was confident about my waec result.

As we dropped pen for the last paper,most student try to escape the traditional water bath from our juniors.
As the invigilator zoomed off with our papers,the junior students invaded our hall with all manner of liquid substance.
Clean water,dirty water,semi water potopoto water,rotten tomatoes,palm oil etc.
Most student tried to run but I stayed. I knelt down in the school compound with grace and we recieved the mud bath.
While others was getting water treatment, I got showered with all sort of liquid.oil tomato mud everything.
As they continued I cried.the reason for my tears goes beyond my current treatment but because of all I have been through.
I have been showered with worse things like sperm.yes my uncles sperm and the nasty perversed policeman's watery cum.
I closed my eyes and imaginatively use the mud bath to wash away the filth and pains in my life.

On that spot I prayed to God to forgive my uncle and everyone who had put me through pain.
I tore my school uniform like others,wore a spare cloth and left the school joyfully.

the next day at the send forth party, I was awarded the best student with a N200,000 prize.
Everyone celebrated with me especially the vice principal.
My uncle and his wife was also present and We all took photographs.

As we got home Debby asked "Ella are you attending the after party at injoo hotel tonight"

I could not give her a straight answer.
I thought to myself*why would she ask me this question in front of uncle and mummy*
The truth was that she needed me to go as that is the only way they will approve their attendance.mummy sees me as being very decent and I can be a watchdog
I agreed to go so as not to spoil the mood.uncle agreed to drop us and return to pick us by 10pm.
Although I did not intend to stay that long outside,I agreed to the idea.

We arrived at the party 8pm.the environment was already heated up and everyone seems to be in the mood to grove.
Uncle said he will return by 10 to pick us then drove off.

I walked in with my sister elegantly and we immediately start to attract attention from everyone.as Debby and grace bask in the euphoria of the moment,I noticed a lot of strange faces.
I know my school mate and I expect only them here.

I called edafe -one of the boys in my class and asked who this people are
" they are our invited guest from other schools."
I realised that these guys are more than invited guest,they are thugs and weed smoking cultist.
I knew the party will soon hit a rocky end.I tried to call my sisters and warn them but the are lost in the crowd.
The party started and everyone was feeling the grove.

Strange odour fill the air.I noticed that the bottles were getting greener darker and bigger.
This is more than just coke and fanter bottles,what is going on.
Grace staggered towards me,she said she just drank from the senior bottle and I should try it.
I rebuked her and she just smile and staggered off. Debby returned to me.
Edafe my class mate came to me he asked debby to follow him that he want to introduce her to his brother. I refused.debby begged me to let her go that she will be fine.
I reluctantly released her.it not like am her keeper anyway.
The party continued and the whole atmosphere was condensed. Grace and debby had not return and I was worried.
I left my position to go find them.before I got to the door,the MC said.
"Now its time to invite the best student miss ella to the front .
Everyone turned their attention to me and I had no choice but to obey the MC.
He asked me what my secret was and I replied "the grace of God and hard work.
He asked me to call my boyfriend so we can dance together and I replied I don't have a boyfriend. He said I should call someone or risk dancing with everyone guy at the party.
I really don't have a male friend.I always keep to myself and my sisters.the only guy I talk to was edafe and that's because he was a church member.
I called edafe but he was not inside.
The Mc said I should call someone but before I knew it.all the boys stormed the stage.
I tried to keep my cool but the boys are unruly.
Touching my lovely lady lumps,strange hands allover my body and its all crazy.
I pushed them off and dashed to the rest room.
To my amazement I saw edafe and debby making out in the toilet.
O my God what are guys doing I questioned.
I did not wait for any explanation I ran out to get some fresh air and clear my head then find grace.
On getting outside,I saw my uncles car in the car park.I rushed towards him to update him of the madness in the air and why we must go home now.

As I approached the car I heard strange noise.
getting closer I saw my uncle making out with someone.

What the hell. I tried to see who.
I pray its not grace. I was prepared to die if I catch her making out with her dad after all she had been through.
Uncle tried to conceal the girl's identity by covering her.
He shouted at me and told me to get out as he drove off.
I fell on the floor and broke into tears.
Mummy allowed my sisters to come to the party because she thought I will watch over them.now debby is in the toilet with a guy,grace is missing and uncle is making out with a girl and I pray its not grace.
Just then someone touched me.
I looked back and it was grace.
I challenged her. Where have you been?.
She said the drink she drank was alcoholic so she fell asleep in the hotel lobby and she is fine.
Then she asked "was that not daddy's car?what is he doing her by 9 he was supposed to come buy 10pm?.
I already knew what he was doing here at that time.what I don't know is who was he with.

************end of chapter******

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2014
thank you all for following
am sorry for the delay.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Timothy3113:
Milady pls come and update,
but my lady u are saying men are beast, i tink your dad love's, care's for you and i hope he his a man.
In every occurence in life some things are exceptional.
Come update pls
its here
sorry for the delay
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2014
Ellidude:

thanks
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Ellidude(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
ellalina:

thanks
You're welcome. smiley
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by almacherish(f): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice story ella.... Sowie 4 wat u went thru....
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by debonairprinx(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
As much as this are real live occurences that shaped a part of your life and mindset, sharing it is the first step to recovery. To say, I feel your pains is a blatant lie, its unimaginable to me. There's someone out there that'l make this pains go away(Jesus), and thank God you found him.
I am ardently following your story to full recovery, and a Successfull life. Those men that caused you pain will have their fill of woes, but I hope not through your hands.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
debonairprinx:
As much as this are real live occurences that shaped a part of your life and mindset, sharing it is the first step to recovery. To say, I feel your pains is a blatant lie, its unimaginable to me. There's someone out there that'l make this pains go away(Jesus), and thank God you found him.
I am ardently following your story to full recovery, and a Successfull life. Those men that caused you pain will have their fill of woes, but I hope not through your hands.
not through my hands?
let's hope so
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by pricelesslove(f): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
It is well my dear. just let God fight for you.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm! My 1st tym on dis section. I'm sorry for all u've been tru Ella. I know it's not easy going tru all u've gone tru. Some people have sad stories which they can't share. I admire ur courge. God bless U
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Dthespian: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
choi pls unfold the suspense oooo
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by peksmay(f): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
So sorry for all your predicaments and I pray God rewards you bountifully and make you remain on top.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2014
update coming soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by emmanwandud(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
ellalina:
update coming soon
If you like update na u sabi
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by 0micheal735: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
We don tired for ur story we no enjoy am again jst post am once make we read jawe
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Sirmee(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls keep d updates coming.

I felt really sorry for you, going through such ordeals leaves a terrible scar in one's heart.
Truly there are monsters that called themselves men but that's not to say all men are same.
Pls when you are going for vengeance, do seek a redress in court because get yourself involved in doing it wrongly will make all your efforts in life a wasted one.
pls be wise.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 04, 2014
Woke up 5am expecting to see update., but nothing... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed why now. Come n update o
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2014
chapter 10
the bloody aftermath

grace continued to ask me questions I don't intend to answer.
"Ella is that not daddy. Why is he driving off,what is he doing here by 9m."
All i could tell her is i dont know.

She asked again pls where is debby?
I told her i caught her making out with edafe in the rest room and am going ryt in to pull her out. Suddenly there was a big bang and it came from the party hall.people running out with a terrified face.

As i and grace try to run i remembered debby was still inside.i got worried and confused.i need to rescue her but it would be stupid of me to go in there.
We asked one of the security guards what exactly is happening.
He told us that rival cult groups are clashing and its bloody. He further explained that the police has been updated and they will soon be here to pack everyone in sight.

My worries increased.my sister is caught in the mist of violence and the is little i could do.
grace offered to go in but i stopped her.
The hotel security guy showed us a back door that leads to the rest room where i saw debby.

We knocked but no responce.we forced the door open and recieved the biggest shock of our teenage lives.
I saw edafe in a pool of blood.
I screamed as i and grace rush to see if he is still alive.
Grace asked
*edafe what happened to you what happened*

he was too weak to talk becausebhe has lost alot of blood.
I thought to myself
"my God where is debby and what happened to Debby."
Even as i watched him giving up,i rushed him and jacked his half lifeless body up and asked

"Where is debby where is she.what happened to her"
He was just too weak to give me a valid answer.
My eyes were tears laden and my voice starts to vibrate.
I asked again
"Where is debby where?"
Again he said nothing but pointed his finger towards a direction even as he draws his very last breath.
Grace fell to the floor crying and confused.

The hotel was still booming with gunshot and loud music.i encouraged grace to stand and we both followed the direction.
We soon find ourself in a more quite area of the hotel except for a familiar voice crying for help
"Grace screamed omg its debby"
As we approach the place,i saw 2guy forcing debby down trying to rape her.

"Get off her you dogs"grace rushed them but instead got a very hot slap.the guy faced me and kicked me on the belly and down i went.

The pain i felt was like that of a person with 100 broken bones.

Debby screamed some more as her rapist is getting closer to her vijayjay.
Grace jumped on the guy and bit him by the neck.blood gushed out like a ruptured pipe.

The other one pulled her and slammed her agains a table.
I watched the horror on the floor where i lay crippled by the pain from the belly kick.

I looked around and found a metal club.i crawl to carry it.
The bleeding guy held his neck with his two hands trying to stop the bleeding.this act afforded grace the oppirtunity to breakfree.
So its now two of us against the guy that slammed grace.

I strucked him with the metal club below the belt while debby kicked him in the groin from behind.
I have never seen a person in so much pain.it was as if his eye balls went apart as he shouts in excruciating pain.
I helped grace up and the 3 of us tried to escape.
The hall was still booming and we was not sure of what was happening.
So we choose to follow the back door the same one we followed inside.
As soon passed infrint of the rest room and debby screamed.she saud "edafe was in there and i want to check on him"
i looked at her as if am disappointed but still care.
Grace answerd her that there is no time.
but
She insist she will.
I knew edafe was dying when we left him to find her.
To stop her from seeing what happened, i pushed her.i told her to forget and lets go.
She pushed me back and said
"Those boys stabbed him with knife before they took her so she want to see if he is fine and still there"
I replied "no we have to go now"

Debby got real angry and pushed me away from the door till i fell.
The she said some painful words to me
"Ella what is your problem
Why are you trying to control my life
Who are you"

Those words pierced into my soul like a bullet from a short gun. Is this what i get for being a good sister.

I replied her debby please we have to go those rapist might comeback and its getting very late. The whole place is not save pls debby.

Grace tried to calm the tension but debby went in rage and further said more words i consider hurtful
"Please dont use that as an excuse.i saw the jealousy in your eyes when you caught us making out. If you ever had a boyfriend or someone to care or love you wount be behaving like this"

Those words touched the very foundation of my soul.
I thought to my self
**love-is it not thesame love i had for you for me to comeback and risk my life to save you?***
I was too weak and heart broken to say it to her.
I just slowly walked away towards the exit.

She went into rest room but there was nobody.
Just blood everywhere.
We got out to meet alot of police men.
3 bodies were rapped infront of an ambulance.

Daddy and mummy was already waiting outside and lot guys have been arrested.

Mymmy and uncle rushed towards us.
She was worried and she had alot of questions for us.
"Are you girls ok. Why is there blood on your body ."ella why are you clinging tovyour stomach" grace why is your face face swollen?"

I can only tell her one thing. Mummy thank God we are fine.

Grace questions her father."daddy you were here ealiar why did you come early and why did you not wait"
He denied it saying the car was just a lookalike.
Giving me a "i will kill you if you talk "look.
I coded his look but i wasnt going to talk anyway untill i discover the girl he was making out with.

Then mummy said please lets go home.as we are about to enter the car,2policemen stopped us and called debby out.

Uncle challenged them" officer what is the problem.
He answered
"Your daughter is a witness to the murder of one edafe osaro so we are taking her with us to the station"
Mummy asked "debby is it true?answer me"
She did not answer because she will have a swell time explaining what she was doing in the closet with a guy"

Our destination changed and we all headed for the police station
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Ellidude(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Ella, come on! Ain't ya tired of starving us already.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2014
Sirmee:

I felt really sorry for you, going through such ordeals leaves a terrible scar in one's heart.
Truly there are monsters that called themselves men but that's not to say all men are same.
Pls when you are going for vengeance, do seek a redress in court because get yourself involved in doing it wrongly will make all your efforts in life a wasted one.
pls be wise.
thanks Ialit
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2014
Sirmee:

pls be wise.
thanks
I sure wount
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Ellidude:
so sorry
hope this came in time for breakfast grin
Ellidude:
so sorry
hope this came in time for breakfast
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Ellidude(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2014
ellalina:

so sorry
hope this came in time for breakfast grin
Sure. But make it snappy oh.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Skimpledawg(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
All I can say is.....God will heal ya broken heart nd Life Ella!

Plz pals let's endorse dz story for frontPage! Let others read man inhumanity to others! *cries loudly........som1 plz pass me d hanky*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Experience I Will Never Forget / The Sexcapades Of Ola (a Story Of Love And Romance) / Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.