Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pls Read And Prevent Another Boko Haram - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pls Read And Prevent Another Boko Haram (532 Views)

Planning To Host A Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary, Get-together, Etc? Pls Read / Need To Organize A Small Parlor Party? Pls Read. / Save Your Event /party From Area Boys, Uninvited Guests,etc: Pls. Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read And Prevent Another Boko Haram by chronique(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hi folks!

Pls kindly bear with me as you read this BC. It would be a crime on my part if I don't send you this important message that can save our country;boko haram issue is enough for us to contend with and anybody adding more to that,would definitely add more to our problems.

I have a friend who goes by the name Koffi Idowu Nuel and I know you all know Him as the popular comedian who goes by the name,Koffi. I know Him to be a gentleman and someone who is quite understanding but lately,it seems like all that has changed. He has started moving together with some people and I think they are influencing Him. After doing an extensive investigation,I found out that He and His friends(people like Owen Gee,Basket mouth,Teju baby-face,Yaw,Gbenga Adeyinka,Lepacious Bose and a host of others),are planning something tomorrow at the Muson center @ 5pm. They are about to "get out of control" and only God knows what they want to do. I have reported this matter to all the law enforcement agencies and they've promised adequate security so long as you guys would be coming.

I need you guys to help me and all Nigerians to hold them before they turn the country upside down. All you need to do is go online on www.dealdey.com and buy a ticket for 5k each,for yourself,your wife and kids,your siblings and anybody you know. We need the crowd to stop them from "getting out of control". If you can't buy online,do that at the gate. If you don't lend your voice and your 5k,and you let them get out of control,and they start taking over towns like Boko haram is doing now in Mubi,Gwoza,Madagalki,etc,you're on your own o.

Remember,it's Koffi's "Out of Control" going down on November 9 by 5pm @ the Muson center,Lagos. A list artistes and celebs would be there. Tables are getting sold out;what are you waiting for?

All of you selling G-wagon,and Bentley,and Range rover and Lambogini Gallardo,etc,must be there.

Kindly help me re-broadcast this message to all your contacts.

See you there!!!

(1) (Reply)

Get Fit For Christmas. Lose 8kg In 3 Weeks. / American Mobile Ice Cream Truck For Events And Parties In Lagos / Innovation Awards - Nominate Your Brands Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.