Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

My First Brawl On NL - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / My First Brawl On NL (720 Views)

My Netcee/Textcee Diary On NL..........Thugnificent / />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ / Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Brawl On NL by harrywintersnow(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
open c/o anyone tongue

1 Like

Re: My First Brawl On NL by Abduletudaye(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
harrywintersnow:
open c/o anyone tongue

Let me try...

Punchlines
Personals
Wordplay

and all of the above... Heheheh
Re: My First Brawl On NL by harrywintersnow(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Let me try...

Punchlines
Personals
Wordplay

and all of the above... Heheheh

lmao yup

you in?

1 Like

Re: My First Brawl On NL by Abduletudaye(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
harrywintersnow:

lmao yup

you in?

Am-in...God will answer my prayer.. grin..

You go first... 8Bars
Re: My First Brawl On NL by harrywintersnow(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Am-in...God will answer my prayer.. grin..

You go first... 8Bars

Lolz aii
I'll be scripting my bars soon
Re: My First Brawl On NL by harrywintersnow(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
run run faggit i'ma let that bullet travel thru ya
memory-LANE... your soul is highly lifted I ain't talking CRANE/ you'll be losing "head" like yhu gat deprived of a BLOW-JOB..... yhu packing heat? Nah bitch yhu live in a SNOW-GLOBE/

I turn men to animal like DR MORO... next Sunday ya kids gonna be dressed in black singing songs of SORROWS/ shatter ya limbs apart wif ma four arms GORO/

twist ya neck till ya bone SNAPS... stick a fcking shot gun to ya mouth to hear that shit CLAPS/ I've gat yhu covered bitch like Ariel MAPS...arghhhhh wanna take me down huh? bet you're gonna need a PRO-TO-CALL (protocol) bitch am sorta cyclopes cuz am SLOW-TO-FALL...

freestyle....

2 Likes

Re: My First Brawl On NL by Abduletudaye(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
harrywintersnow:
run run faggit i'ma let that bullet travel thru ya
memory-LANE... your soul is highly lifted I ain't talking CRANE/ you'll be losing "head" like yhu gat deprived of a BLOW-JOB..... yhu packing heat? Nah bitch yhu live in a SNOW-GLOBE/

I turn men to animal like DR MORO... next Sunday ya kids gonna be dressed in black singing songs of SORROWS/ shatter ya limbs apart wif ma four arms GORO/

twist ya neck till ya bone SNAPS... stick a fcking shot gun to ya mouth to hear that shit CLAPS/ I've gat yhu covered bitch like Ariel MAPS...arghhhhh wanna take me down huh? bet you're gonna need a PRO-TO-CALL (protocol) bitch am sorta cyclopes cuz am SLOW-TO-FALL...

freestyle....

That was dope bro.. Would have commented since but spam bot banned me.. And I didn't know why...anyway.. Loading
Re: My First Brawl On NL by Abduletudaye(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Once again am here, in another crackers country...in another crackers face...stealling another crackers money...boy you are ugly...

My last two opponents sniffed cokke but went thru a different STRAW// but since you like football, ama chop your head off your shoulders and kick that shiit just before it hit the FLOUR

To beat me, you gonna need street fighters: Ken and RAYU// Just before you HO-YU-KEN, you already teaching us how to deceive like Adams gon need eves Bible.

I'm used to knowing you for being a Lookout man but now your guys wanna do the Lookout man and when you see this bullet coming from my burner, hey bro Lookout man//i give you upper cuts like the barber and when he don do it right like a loyal hoe, ama drop you with that Robert Downey Junior that's on my waist now, that's that IRON Man

Its no more a surprise when niqqas say YOU-F-Hoes//am in my inter-galactic state of mind- you just a stupid air craft, no wonder people call you the YOU-EFF-OH..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Fastest Rappers Ever / Big Pun,the Greatest Rapper Of All Time! / Rap Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.