Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (70068 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Samabu07(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:
As for you all who say you can't stand bearded ladies, or you can't date them or blablabla blabbedy bla...

Well, y'all can kiss our collective butts.

That's right. Y'all should liberally anoint our hairy asses with your disapproving lips.

Nonsense.

Haaa...cool your temper...his comment doesn't really count...who will like a bearded girl would definitely love her (them).

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
CFCfan:

That is a man!

Lol emie nwa Okwa nwanyi ooo !
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by freecocoa(f): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
Classicman47:

Ur last boyfriend. U sound as if dis is some kind of laudable achievement.
Oya put it in ur CV den. smh
It is for me, oya pour a bucket of water on yourself, locate the nearest transformer, give it a bear hug and then finally take a slow majestic walk to hell.

10 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Joslyn(f): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
I'm very hairy on my legs but have few strands of hair on my jaw. I think it's hereditary cos my dad is very hairy. Its not abnormal.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lol emie nwa Okwa nwanyi ooo !
Afa'onu ya di ka nke umu nwoke grin

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Classicman47(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
babyosisi:

No be to buy shaving stick or razor scrape am?
You wan plait bob Marley or pick and drop with the bia bia?

babe dat ur jus sounded so Waffy to me?
U from Warri??
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Classicman47(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
It is for me, oya pour a bucket of water on yourself, locate the nearest transformer, give it a bear hug and then finally take a slow majestic walk to hell.

goes to show how shallow u really are.
how old are u?
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
CFCfan:

Haha o maka na okpuru ya akpu . okpuo afonu ya, oyiri nwanyi.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Classicman47:

babe dat ur jus sounded so Waffy to me?
U from Warri??

For wia
I be full blooded Igbo
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by mecussey(m): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
I have small strands of hair on my chin, it's not that much but it's still bear bear grin.

It doesn't affect anything in my life, I even pluck them with my fingers so it's not always there, I have a small portion of hair on my chest that I have to shave because I don't like it anymore, the only problem I've had with that one, is that, sometimes some yeye people especially my brother say " ifuro ka osi gba aji na obi ka amosu" or "this girl go wicked o this one wey she gather hair for chest" like wtf? angry

I like you for these sentences

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Classicman47(m): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
babyosisi:

For wia
I be full blooded Igbo

Correct.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
CFCfan:

My own no dey too much grin
Except after I eat nkwobi
Then the hairs pop out in force
See picture below after nkwobi

11 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
grin grin

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by freecocoa(f): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
Classicman47:

goes to show how shallow u really are.
how old are u?
Your comments goes to show how f00lish, hypocritical and judgmental you are, who are you to determine what's laudable or not in my life? Morrafucka, I'm in the mood to entertain your idiocy this night, dan banza. kiss

I'm 45 btw, Any more questions?

9 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
Beey:
It's important for such a lady not to just sit & assume that it's the way she was created.It's important to see a doctor also, just to be sure that hormonal imbalance is not the cause.Hormone progesterone is found predominantly in males but women too have it but in low amount normally.However when progesterone is a little too much than required, that can cause problems such as excess body hair in women.Too much estrogen also can cause problems.Check out polycystic syndrome , though a doctor would be the best to give advice.I agree that one can be born naturally hairy but it's good to rule out any medical issues.
My pretty younger sister was developing a moustache. I told her about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). She met a gynaecologist. He put her on some injection and in less than a week, the hairs were gone.

It has been two years and she has had no reoccurrence.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Faustin78(m): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
My mother and sister both have this condition. As kids, other kids taunted us over this ''strange" conditions of my mom. My sister was growing up with this damaged psyche and was investing so much into being more cosmetically pleasing and acceptable. 5 years ago this november, she married a man who surprising enough, fancies her condition. He confessed to her that he loved her for it and despite it and did not think it was a wierd condition. They are blessed with three children today and the marriage is waxing stronger by the day. Did i mention that both of them are practicing christians?

8 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
Your comments goes to show how f00lish, hypocritical and judgmental you are, who are you to determine what's laudable or not in my life? Morrafucka, I'm in the mood to entertain your idiocy this night, dan banza. kiss

I'm 45 btw, Any more questions?

And I am 50 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by lizzymomma(f): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
babyosisi:

you're still very pretty dear

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
lizzymomma:

you're still very pretty dear

Thanks Nne

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by mecussey(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
lizzymomma:
I would like to sample opinions from fellow bearded ladies and guys alike. It's quite unique to be different. Are you hairy, do you have a moustache, do you have beards.

1. how do you deal or take care of it?
2. Does it affect your relationship with the opposite sex
3. For the married ones, do your husbands approve of it?does he still love you as before.
4.How do you cope being a bearded lady in a society that disapprove of such.
5. has it affected your health in any other ways?

Men,
please do you love bearded ladies?
Can you marry a bearded lady?
Is it true that bearded ladies are wicked?. i would realy love to get opinions. i love the way God created all.

Oga Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, mynd44. please move this to front page, you might just save a life.

Aunty: aisha2, cococandy,sophyrocks,chaircover, sambarry, chillisauce, nashville, hispikolo,,kanwulia, and many more wonderful nairalanders, kindly share from your wealth of wisdom. thank you

The truth is girls are not comfortable with it. I have a beautiful bearded girl I friendzoned who shave cleanly all the time. I got her by just telling her that we can exchange the beards through s*x since i have less and she stu*pidly agreed and I permanently friend zoned her. I am not taking her kindness for foolishnes but they just dont like it and guys dont like it as well. What I dont know is if my theory will even work, it looks like its possible
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by freecocoa(f): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
babyosisi:

And I am 50 grin grin
I senior you o abeg, you wey be 1990 sisi grin.

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Beey(f): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
My pretty younger sister was developing a moustache. I told her about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). She met a gynaecologist. He put her on some injection and in less than a week, the hairs were gone.

It has been two years and she has had no reoccurrence.
Mmmh,glad she's ok.It can be very embarassing.But,you know as Africans we are taught that most things are destined to be that way.Thank God she has a smart brother.Thanks for the correction,I missed out ovarian.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by emmysoftyou: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

Ohhhhh, freecocoa you no wan tok true abi? tongue cheesy Okay lemme ask Kanwulia. I know that she will say it as it is. grin

Madam Kanwulia, aka mgbeketoto, is it true that us bearded women like to 'do'? grin grin
chai u don high me...
i like raw girls
and i like hairy girls to d core but i met one once and e don tey..
am searchin for hairy girl now..
But not d one that s hairy on chest nd face o..
jus in dat place nd legs a bit and in stomarh close to dat place small..
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by lizzymomma(f): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
Beey:
It's important for such a lady not to just sit & assume that it's the way she was created.It's important to see a doctor also, just to be sure that hormonal imbalance is not the cause.Hormone progesterone is found predominantly in males but women too have it but in low amount normally.However when progesterone is a little too much than required, that can cause problems such as excess body hair in women.Too much estrogen also can cause problems.Check out polycystic syndrome , though a doctor would be the best to give advice.I agree that one can be born naturally hairy but it's good to rule out any medical issues.
thanks for this post, but for some people, it's natural and not medical

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Beey:
Mmmh,glad she's ok.It can be very embarassing.But,you know as Africans we are taught that most things are destined to be that way.Thank God she has a smart brother.Thanks for the correction,I missed out ovarian.
I know of balancing hormones with fruits and a low sugar diet. Also avoiding carbonated drinks, which is the major cause.

Hairy girls, leave beer and malts.

I did not know about the injection. I am also not a fan for hormonal balance with drugs. However, the shots of injection worked.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
babyosisi:

Your own is ok.
It's not like the other lady who grew a full beard, complete with moustache grin

You kinda look youngish too
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
lizzymomma:

thanks for this post, but for some people, it's natural and not medical
It can only be assumed natural after testing.

As long as the lady has not been tested, she I'll think it is just natural. A scan of the ovaries is all it takes.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
babyosisi:

The way you applied ya lipstick is beautifully tempting. wink

I dig it.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
babyosisi:
grin grin
Onye a eru go okorobia grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by stonecoldcafe: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Classicman47:

Ur last boyfriend. U sound as if dis is some kind of laudable achievement.
Oya put it in ur CV den. smh

What are u on about? ~That she cant refer to an ex boyfriend. How did she make it a laudable achievement by that statement. Just get over yourself please.

7 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
babyosisi:

Nekwanu lips o! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by armyofone(m): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nothing to cope with. I dont even shave my leggy hair. I have few strands on my face and chest.
It is so cute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.