Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (70046 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by nickz(m): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2014
i have female friends with hairs around their bodygrin (hands and legs)...they are the smartest girls i've ever met,sometimes out of reflex ijust tend to brush my hand against their skins..the tickle from that sh1t can get excitinggrin

facial hair tho,i have only seen two people on earth with itsad
my aunt and a close friend
my aunt(who is in her early 50's) sees no need to cut it
cos according to her she is past her game as she has 4 grown up kids and a late husband
i love her
but growing up wasn't the same storygrin
she was harsh,never smiled....always fond of giving me hard knocks on my head

i got to bond with her only recently
when i tried playfully to bite the ears of a very close female friend
that sting on my cheek,i was shockedshocked
and i don't hide feelings
when asked her what that was,she called me "mumu....bottle face"
she said she had facial hair,but she cut it off very very well
only very observant people noticeshocked

what moved me was she was very pretty,light skinned,kind,always willing to help...she was just a nice modafuqa....
since then my perception about my aunt just changed(i started talking more with her and regular visits....her love towards me is just too 'motherly')

story short.......i can date a girl with skin on her face if she keeps it as clean as my female friend i just talked about,but i can't marry her(cos i don't believe in marriage)
but the way people treat them is just awfulsadsadsad

if i see a girl with a beard,moustache or whatever you may choose to call it i won't hesitate to make her my friend

4 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 09, 2014
its mostly gotten by the igbo ladies...i dnt know if any one noticed it oo...maybe cos dey love eating that leaf soup and rice always..lols

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2014
LOL!
I like this clever ploy to sell yourselves to the male community and I believe it is gonna work tongue
Ishilove:
So lizzymomma, relax and stop being so sensitive about the biabia. Rock am wella! cheesy

As for if us hirsute women are wicked, well, that's bullshit. Wickedness is not a function of a beard, but a state of mind. A beard has nothing to do with human empathy.

However, I do hear that bearded women have high libido. As in, they like to "do". wink grin

Me I don't know if it is true oooooo!! tongue cheesy

Freecocoa, is it true that hirsute women like to do? tongue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 09, 2014
GenBuhari:
I heard about spearmint tea may help.

[b]Spear[/b]mint (not peppermint ooh!)

I think it is all the chemicals in our environment like plastics, that cause causes hormone imbalance in both men and women. Avoid wrapping foods in plastic etc.
Hmmm.. Nigerian scientists could conduct some research on that
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:45am On Nov 09, 2014
uboma:
A lady having hair on her face or chest doesnt make her abnormal. She is just as okay as every other lady around. The society frowns at such ladies due to ignorance. I have some female friends who are hairy and it doesnt change my perception about them.

@ op, stop worrying at what the society feels about u and your type. God created you that way and no one can change that. Just maintain a proper hygeine (trim the hair regularly etc) and feel free to mix with people.
Whether positive or negative, we should be concerned about what the society says. It, most times, defines us. The onus is on you on how you then feel.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Wisegeek01(m): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2014
I once met a lady with hairs on her legs, but believe me guys flocked around d lad not just becos she was pretty but something about the hair tho* so there u have it, it ain't that bad afterall, but it helps to know what to do and not do if u do have some frizzles*

When I stumbled on this thread I had to quickly do my usual surfing of d net to find articles that might help and BOOM !!
I found this. ..

But First up my personal Advice to you a lady with hair, "shaving" is definitely not the
recommended tactic, shaving
produces stubble. ..

http://alphamom.com/your-life/how-to-get-rid-of-unwanted-facial-hair/

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Classicman47(m): 6:00am On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
Your comments goes to show how f00lish, hypocritical and judgmental you are, who are you to determine what's laudable or not in my life? Morrafucka, I'm in the mood to entertain your idiocy this night, dan banza. kiss

I'm 45 btw, Any more questions?

And u are stil talking abt boyfriends??
Madam u have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Classicman47(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2014
stonecoldcafe:

What are u on about? ~That she cant refer to an ex boyfriend. How did she make it a laudable achievement by that statement. Just get over yourself please.

Its absolutely her bizness to refer to whoever she wants to. But d way & manner she is talking abt it makes it appear as if its kind of fashionable to hop frm boyfriend to boyfriend just for the hell of it. Just one question, like how many boyfriends will she like to add to her list before she gets serious talking abt fiance or even husband? Boyfriends no be achievment now. If anything, she is giving hersef unnecessary heartaches whenever d next guy just up & leaves after abusing her womanhood to his fill.
Well i understand some ppl really dont have anything to show for their existence except very irrelevant stuffs like this crap.

And guy i thot u were supposed to mind ur own bizness? cus when i checked, it was not u i quoted. Or did she hire u to attack me on her behalf? nawao
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2014
No need to wait for research - ladies should just try it. worst can happen is that is does nothing to help the condition
CFCfan:

Hmmm.. Nigerian scientists could conduct some research on that
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2014
Spearmint Tea
Spearmint tea may sound like a rare drink, but unknown to many, it has several health benefits. This Buzzle article provides information regarding the benefits of this herbal tea.

The herb spearmint has been around since a long time. The only way we may have identified it, is by its presence in chewing gum, and in toothpaste. However, consuming spearmint in the form of tea, can have a variety of benefits, and unfortunately, some side effects if consumed in excess.

This tea is made by heating a few spearmint leaves in water. The word heating here has been used because the water containing the leaves should not be boiled. Another way of making the drink is to soak a few leaves in water for 5-10 minutes, and then heat the water. The strength of the flavor can be adjusted as per individual liking by using fewer or more leaves. Additives such as honey, brown sugar, and even milk can be added if required. Whether consumed hot or cold, the benefits of spearmint tea and its refreshing effect will remain the same.

Health Benefits

Spearmint tea was considered by the Romans as a drink that stimulated the mind. As such, it was very popular among them. Some benefits of this tea have been enlisted here:

The tea has become widely popular among women who suffer from mild symptoms of hirsutism, a disease characterized by the presence of excess male hormones or androgens in a woman's body.

Women have found that drinking 2-5 cups of spearmint tea a day has helped reduce the presence of facial hair and unwanted hair on the breasts and stomach.

Also, not only does it control androgens, but it also stimulates the production of female hormones, that includes the Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH).

Androgens can over stimulate the sebaceous glands leading to oily skin and acne. Spearmint tea has anti-androgen properties, which helps control sudden outbursts of acne and considerably reduce its recurrence.

Drinking a cup of this herbal tea after a meal will definitely smoothen the process of digestion, thereby preventing the occurrence of indigestion that occurs as a result of our sedentary lifestyle.

Nausea is another health issue that is cured by the consumption of this tea. Its minty flavor soothes the system and helps control nausea, which may occur as a result of eating foods that do not agree with the digestive system.

Benefits During Pregnancy

This tea is special for women who are pregnant as it is known to cure health problems related to pregnancy.
Some women suffer from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), which refers to the presence of ovarian cysts that may cause irregular periods and lead to infertility. This occurs due to overactive male androgens in a woman's body.

Drinking spearmint tea helps in regulating the menstrual cycle, and in turn, eases the process of ovulation or the ability to get pregnant in women who may suffer from PCOS.

A miraculous drink for pregnant women, this tea cures women of the highly detested morning sickness, which is characterized by nausea.
Heartburn, that is common among women who are pregnant, can also be treated by drinking this herbal tea.
After childbirth, this tea can help stop breastfeeding when necessary.

Side Effects

Excessive consumption of spearmint tea can have certain undesirable side effects. They are:
The effect that this tea has on women regarding the reduction of androgens in the body is also applicable to men. As such, it should be consumed in moderate amounts.

Excess consumption of this tea is also known to reduce male and female libido.

Pregnant women should exercise caution with this tea as an excess will lead to problems during pregnancy.
Also, since the tea helps stop the production of breast milk, it should be consumed wisely as it may have this effect before the baby can be put on other feeding methods.
It is completely an individual choice to decide whether to drink spearmint tea, when to drink it, and how much to drink. Its positive effects are sure to help, and with its consumption in moderation, the intensity of the side effects can be minimized.

Disclaimer: This article is for informative purposes only and does not in any way attempt to replace the advice offered by an expert on the subject.
Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/spearmint-tea.html

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:35am On Nov 09, 2014
It's funny though but I m so much in love with dem! What intrigue me d most is d hairy type(fair in complexion) especially wen she have it on Her chest. Weneva I see am, I dey wan collabo.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by birdman(m): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2014
lizzymomma:

but that's unfair now, don't bearded ladies deserve to be loved?

lol grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by lizzymomma(f): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2014
GenBuhari:
LOL!
I like this clever ploy to sell yourselves to the male community and believe it is gonna work tongue
whether we sell or not, we still have admirers you know.

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by lordhugo(m): 6:46am On Nov 09, 2014
I will help her shave! grin

Just thought I dropped this.

SUPERB GAMES!

10 UNITS ON SINGLE BET

5 UNITS ON TREBLE

3 UNITS ON FANTASTIC FOUR

BEST OF LUCK! \M/

Add on bbm channel for a better experience.
Free daily picks.

Bbm channel pin C002F6209

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by idu1(m): 6:46am On Nov 09, 2014
Ishilove:

We don't have a choice na. We are stuck with the biabia tongue
Ishilove
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by peziz(f): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Classicman47:

Its absolutely her bizness to refer to whoever she wants to. But d way & manner she is talking abt it makes it appear as if its kind of fashionable to hop frm boyfriend to boyfriend just for the hell of it. Just one question, like how many boyfriends will she like to add to her list before she gets serious talking abt fiance or even husband? Boyfriends no be achievment now. If anything, she is giving hersef unnecessary heartaches whenever d next guy just up & leaves after abusing her womanhood to his fill.
Well i understand some ppl really dont have anything to show for their existence except very irrelevant stuffs like this crap.

And guy i thot u were supposed to mind ur own bizness? cus when i checked, it was not u i quoted. Or did she hire u to attack me on her behalf? nawao

You are a capital idiot.... Fucking morrafucker. So it's now your business to lash our on someone yet asking another if it's their business.

It's like ishi gi odinma. What's your fucking business if she hops from one man to another?? See the zombie talking about her pussy. Do you want to have a taste of it??
You are truly hypocritical you know. How does talking about an ex liking her hair translate to her feeling like it's a laudable achievement. You really need to learn to comprehend English properly.

Dafuq are you to even write that bullshit up there, what nonsense!!! imagine the comcombility. undecided

Freecocoa I hope you are still game for that idiot up there. E go pain me if you don't do justice to that his useless comment up there. angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2014
Why do I find it difficult to believe the girls that say they have used different creams and other means to stop their facial hair from growing. Why should some of you be visiting salons every weekend when you can easily shave everyday just as you comb and apply hair cream on your hair everyday?. I have known some men for more than ten years, and have not seen a strand of hair on their face. They shave almost everyday. At a point in time, people didn't know I had started growing beard because I was shaving every morning with my rechargeable clipper.
If a girl that hates her facial hair can wait till after two weeks before going to the salon, I wonder the number of weeks she waits before cutting her pubic hair and the one in her armpit which people hardly see.

3 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by freecocoa(f): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2014
Classicman47:

And u are stil talking abt boyfriends??
Madam u have a long way to go.
Shey na me dey go the long way, how is it any of your business? Gerraway biko.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2014
GenBuhari:
LOL!
I like this clever ploy to sell yourselves to the male community and believe it is gonna work tongue
Get thee behind me, devu undecided

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2014
I personally think it makes a woman more intriguing so I am sure you are not short of male admirers.

Also I know males like to showboat as if they can get women easily, pretend that hair is unattractive but in private most men are attracted to attractive women with or without hair grin
lizzymomma:
whether we sell or not, we still have admirers you know.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by freecocoa(f): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2014
peziz:

You are a capital idiot.... Fucking morrafucker. So it's now your business to lash our on someone yet asking another if it's their business.

It's like ishi gi odinma. What's your fucking business if she hops from one man to another?? See the zombie talking about her pussy. Do you want to have a taste of it??
You are truly hypocritical you know. How does talking about an ex liking her hair translate to her feeling like it's a laudable achievement. You really need to learn to comprehend English properly.

Dafuq are you to even write that bullshit up there, what nonsense!!! imagine the comcombility. undecided

Freecocoa I hope you are still game for that idiot up there. E go pain me if you don't do justice to that his useless comment up there. angry angry
Lol my dear for you I will. kiss
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by peziz(f): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:

Berra.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Whether positive or negative, we should be concerned about what the society says. It, most times, defines us. The onus is on you on how you then feel.
Na una type dey push women go do wetin dem no suppose do.

Society can kiss my hairy ass. If y'all are so concerned about our facial hair, then it means y'all are jobless. Channel that concern to other worthier causes. Like the starving children in Somalia or something. Or to your government officials robbing you blind.

Leave our biabia for us!!! cheesy
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2014
GenBuhari:
I personally think it makes a woman more intriguing so I am sure you are not short of male admirers.

Also I know males like to showboat as if they can get women easily, pretend that hair is unattractive but in private most men are attracted to attractive women with or without hair grin
Opinions are like anuses. Everyone's got them.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2014
Classicman47:

smh. How old are you boy? Have been reading your idiotic comments and how you kept attacking freecocoa. I hate it when boys like you keep attacking and intimidating women unnecessarily. What the fucck is your problem?

5 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by grandstar(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2014
has anyone here heard of no no hair removal? hear it works like a charm!
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2014
Ishilove:

Opinions are like anuses. Everyone's got them.
babe wassup? So you get biabia? Wish I had too o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 7:04am On Nov 09, 2014
berem:
babe wassup? So you get biabia? Wish I had too o! cheesy cheesy
Lol. My dear, believe me, you don't want to have it. You just don't. The wahala of being 'clean shaven' is too much. cheesy
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 7:05am On Nov 09, 2014
grandstar:
has anyone here heard of no no hair removal? hear it works like a charm!
You heard wrong.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by honeric01(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:

How extreme is your hair?
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by uboma(m): 7:08am On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Why quote me out of context? Read through my earlier post very well.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 09, 2014
Ishilove:

Lol. My dear, believe me, you don't want to have it. You just don't. The wahala of being 'clean shaven' is too much. cheesy
I used to be very hairy as a baby according to my mum but all that disappeared when I became a full grown woman.
Oh yeah,I understand what you guys must be passing through to shave the beards. To shave armpit and pussyhairs dey tire person not to talk of biabia. I think you should get the laser thing done even if it once in a quarter of the year.

Happy Sunday jare!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.