Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Bin Laden Shooter Reveals Terror Leader's Final Moments Before He Was Shot Dead - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bin Laden Shooter Reveals Terror Leader's Final Moments Before He Was Shot Dead (4447 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Video Of Gaddafi's Last Moments Before He Was Killed. / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bin Laden Shooter Reveals Terror Leader's Final Moments Before He Was Shot Dead by blake777(m): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2014
whoever believes the u.s killed osama na jonzer
Re: Bin Laden Shooter Reveals Terror Leader's Final Moments Before He Was Shot Dead by major466(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2014
They just exposed this guy to unnecessary danger. Now jihadist all over the world will be hustling to murder him.
Re: Bin Laden Shooter Reveals Terror Leader's Final Moments Before He Was Shot Dead by major466(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2014
Zoharariel:

The Jihadists can't come for this liar or his family simply b'cos they know the truth.

Osama Bin Laden a.k.a Tim Osman [C.I.A Codename] died of kidney failure in 2001.

Pls take note of the dates on the CNN website & Newspapers below.

If America tell you Good Morning - 1st open your window to verify before responding. America is the reason Y the entire world is in so much chaos & anarchy. The C.I.A is the driving force behind Boko Haram, but that is a story for another day.

kindly open the link below & be enlightened.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_middleeast91.htm
You have a point. The American Government is one top secret cult.
Re: Bin Laden Shooter Reveals Terror Leader's Final Moments Before He Was Shot Dead by major466(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2014
seagulsntrawler:

This has nothing to do with APC or PDP. Why not take time and do your findings? One thing I know for sure is that nobody can fault the judgment and opinion of 2 pakistani leaders, bhutto and musharraf. Bhutto and her father, at different times ruled pakistan before they were murdered by agents working for the west.

Cheers
This is very explosive.
I always knew Bhutto's assassination was staged managed to shut her up forever. Really admire this Woman. Can you provide some links. I will like to do some research.
Re: Bin Laden Shooter Reveals Terror Leader's Final Moments Before He Was Shot Dead by seagulsntrawler: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2014
major466:

This is very explosive.
I always knew Bhutto's assassination was staged managed to shut her up forever. Really admire this Woman. Can you provide some links. I will like to do some research.

This video link is where she made the astounding claim on al jazeera tv with late, sir. David frost. This event was some weeks to general elections in which she was a favorite.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5F1dSY4d5b8

Bbc issued an apology for trying to censor that part of the interview. This was a few days after her assassination.
www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/legacy/theeditors/2008/01/post_8.html
The claims she made in that interview sealed her fate. Many govts around the world stands to benefit from the `threat posed by bin laden' so she had to be killed.

1 Like

Re: Bin Laden Shooter Reveals Terror Leader's Final Moments Before He Was Shot Dead by iluvweed(m): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2014
moneybag100:

Lol, what about those who Osama had killed? Why wasn't their family able to kill Osama back. Things are not like that sometimes.

Bros trust me...as long as he doesn't move out of America NOTHING happens to him.

Those that Osama killed are innocent people and not KILLERS!..

Its not comparable....this one we are talking about are KILLERS!... grin

1 Like

Re: Bin Laden Shooter Reveals Terror Leader's Final Moments Before He Was Shot Dead by juman(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2014
blake777:
whoever believes the u.s killed osama na jonzer

You correct he was not killed, but taken away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Youngest Current World Leaders / Herman Cain! / The Sad Reality Is That The Empire Is Run By Mediocre, Rude, silly, Uneducated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.