Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] (7738 Views)

My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance / A Must See Of What My Female Colleague Is Watching On Blackberry Today / See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
I don't even know who authorized such practice at my work place. Due to a building maintenance program, workers were moved from the affected buildings to a safe complex but it required that they have to "squat" in another persons office till the the program is completed. That was what caused two people to be sharing one office.

As bad luck would have it, there is this female colleague that was randomly selected to stay temporarily with me. I had no objections initially until the day that I accidentally opened her hand bag and saw a love machine inside!!! shocked shocked I thought maybe she just bought it new and mistakenly carried it to work but it became suspicious as she started bringing it everyday.
She even keeps it on her desk at times and I don't know what message she is trying to send.. So most times I avoid staying inside with her and leave for like 2hrs incase.

I am becoming scared as I could be molested but I just can't report this to Oga that she is romancing herself at work inside my office because it will be embarrassing.

Please How do I handle this situation without causing internal conflict?

I will upload picture of what the love machine looks like soon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Chazzyboy: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
Molested hahahahahaha
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
op ur brain dey touch undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
please don't be angry I will soon upload the picture
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by bhaliz44(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
krall:
I don't even know who authorized such practice at my work place. Due to a building maintenance program, workers were moved from the affected buildings to a safe complex but it required that they have to "squat" in another persons office till the the program is completed. That was what caused two people to be sharing one office.

As bad luck would have it, there is this female colleague that was randomly selected to stay temporarily with me. I had no objections initially until the day that I accidentally opened her hand bag and saw a love machine inside!!! shocked shocked I thought maybe she just bought it new and mistakenly carried it to work but it became suspicious as she started bringing it everyday.
She even keeps it on her desk at times and I don't know what message she is trying to send.. So most times I avoid staying inside with her and leave for like 2hrs incase.

I am becoming scared as I could be molested but I just can't report this to Oga that she is romancing herself at work inside my office because it will be embarrassing.

that ain't funny nikka angry

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Fabdedon(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
ahdontbelieveit
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
bhaliz44:
that ain't funny nikka angry
am saying how its paining me and you are busy using foul language on me
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
The thing looks just like this

But her own is pink all round and shows light

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
krall:

lies , n u think we re gullible to fall for ur dumb lies ?
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Princecalm(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
Reading lies on NL since 250BC,OP so you are so idle to the extent of searching her bag,what were you looking for in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Texykool: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
OP... U no well... Walahi!
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Read the top=» Enters thread=» Read the write up=» shook my head=» Unzip my trouser=» brought out my 12.5 inch Diccck=» Pee on OP's head=» walks out of thread

10 Likes

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
OP, I suggest u make d first move. Maybe she is sex-starved. U neva know u just mite enjoy dat kitten oh!

Wait oh! Is she ugly or attractive in any way? Why u neva make d first move na?
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Rikidony(m): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
krall:

undecided
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by texanomaly(f): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2014
Hahahahaha
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 09, 2014
@op na torchlight you see for her bag jare she wan charge am for office #lol
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by godofwar666(m): 12:32am On Nov 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
you come here to check d pix abi undecided
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by godofwar666(m): 12:37am On Nov 09, 2014
texanomaly:
Hahahahaha
do I still need to ask you if you're Okay? undecided
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by AfricanApple(f): 12:39am On Nov 09, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Dolcilicious(f): 1:31am On Nov 09, 2014
12.5 inches? shockedshockedshocked
*scream and faints*

tosyne2much:
Read the top=» Enters thread=» Read the write up=» shook my head=» Unzip my trouser=» brought out my 12.5 inch Diccck=» Pee on OP's head=» walks out of thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by texanomaly(f): 2:18am On Nov 09, 2014
godofwar666:
do I still need to ask you if you're Okay? undecided

Still? Did you already ask?

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by texanomaly(f): 2:20am On Nov 09, 2014
Dolcilicious:
*scream and faints*

Don't worry. 12.5 inches is wishful thinking, delusion or maybe even a flat out lie. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by francizy(m): 2:49am On Nov 09, 2014
Lmao, no "maybe" here, dude's just lying except his hood was tied up to a truck and stretched

texanomaly:

Don't worry. 12.5 inches is wishful thinking, delusion or maybe even a flat out lie. undecided

*pours her water*

Dolcilicious:
*scream and faints*
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by aieromon(m): 3:33am On Nov 09, 2014
krall:

I had no objections initially until the day that I accidentally opened her hand bag and saw a love machine inside!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by texanomaly(f): 3:38am On Nov 09, 2014
^^^
Lol...I was wondering how someone accidentally opens someone else's bag too.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by godofwar666(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2014
texanomaly:

Still? Did you already ask?
texanomaly are you Okay undecided ?
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Dolcilicious(f): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2014
I guess i am a little relieved
francizy:

Lmao, no "maybe" here, dude's just lying except his hood was tied up to a truck and stretched

*pours her water*

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Dolcilicious(f): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2014
Are u sure?
texanomaly:

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by texanomaly(f): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2014
godofwar666:
texanomaly are you Okay undecided ?

I am now, but it's only 4:24am here. I'll be going back to sleep soon.
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by texanomaly(f): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Are u sure?

Unless he's a horse, I think you're safe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? / Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.