Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Best Place To Go For Life Transforming Information. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Place To Go For Life Transforming Information. (903 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life / Is America The Right Place To Train A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Place To Go For Life Transforming Information. by franklytrue(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
Concerning information.
You know, one has 2go to school and Facebook to get it
and also Google+ it out on Wikipedia, so as to see it on
Youtube with an Instagram, thereby knowing Whatsapp in Nairaland, and be LinkedIn with just a Twitter message and not be a Badoo but be Tagged with Classmates in MySpace of myYearbook.

Please oh, go to The Presence of God, for that is the most important place to be. Thank you.
Re: The Best Place To Go For Life Transforming Information. by achinaboy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
enjoy it urself and leave me alone
Re: The Best Place To Go For Life Transforming Information. by franklytrue(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
achinaboy:
enjoy it urself and leave me alone

Don't you love God?
I will not let you go unless God bless you.
Re: The Best Place To Go For Life Transforming Information. by achinaboy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
franklytrue:

Don't you love God?
I will not let you go unless God bless you.
from the day i was created,God breathed his dna in me,so i and the father are one,so i don't need any body who just started reading bible either out of frustration or otherwise,to start telling me about God
Re: The Best Place To Go For Life Transforming Information. by franklytrue(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
achinaboy:

from the day i was created,God breathed his dna in me,so i and the father are one,so i don't need any body who just started reading bible either out of frustration or otherwise,to start telling me about God

Just hear yourself, how harsh you sound, jumping to conclusions? No need to be told about God?
Psalms 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

You already know all, isn't it? You were born in holiness and not with a sinful nature before salvation?

Psalms 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

But

Job 15:2 Should a wise man utter vain knowledge, and fill his belly with the east wind?

Job 22:2 Can a man be profitable unto God, as he that is wise may be profitable unto himself?

Job 32:9 Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.
Job 34:2 Hear my words, O ye wise men; and give ear unto me, ye that have knowledge.

Job 34:34 Let men of understanding tell me, and let a wise man hearken unto me.

Job 35:11 Who teacheth us more than the beasts of the earth, and maketh us wiser than the fowls of heaven?

Psalms 119:98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.

Proverbs 1:5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

Proverbs 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Proverbs 18:15 The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.

1 Corinthians 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1 Corinthians 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

1 Corinthians 3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

1 Corinthians 10:15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

1 Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Re: The Best Place To Go For Life Transforming Information. by Kanwulia: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2014
NL of course!
See as I siddon for my NL bed since without wasssshing my azzzzzzze all day? grin
Re: The Best Place To Go For Life Transforming Information. by SAMBARRY: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Kanwulia:
NL of course!
See as I siddon for my NL bed since without wasssshing my azzzzzzze all day? grin
you need to pick up your Bible and read those Bible verses above your post grin

update your Bible study o cheesy

o necessary gan if you want to make heaven cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Best Place To Go For Life Transforming Information. by achinaboy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=franklytrue post

Just hear yourself, how harsh you sound, jumping to conclusions? No need to be told about God?
Psalms 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

You already know all, isn't it? You were born in holiness and not with a sinful nature before salvation?

Psalms 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

But

Job 15:2 Should a wise man utter vain knowledge, and fill his belly with the east wind?

Job 22:2 Can a man be profitable unto God, as he that is wise may be profitable unto himself?

Job 32:9 Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.
Job 34:2 Hear my words, O ye wise men; and give ear unto me, ye that have knowledge.

Job 35:11 Who teacheth us more than the beasts of the earth, and maketh us wiser than the fowls of heaven?

Psalms 119:98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.

Proverbs 1:5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

Proverbs 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Proverbs 18:15 The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.

1 Corinthians 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1 Corinthians 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

1 Corinthians 3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

1 Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

[/quote]
Re: The Best Place To Go For Life Transforming Information. by achinaboy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=franklytrue post=27964

But

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Husbands / You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures) / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.