Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,023 members, 7,799,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower (46273 Views)

Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Watchtower 1976 Feb 15 pp.122-3
In recent years, homosexuality has swept the world. These homosexuals claim that they are 'bringing it out of the closet' and they brag by saying, 'We are proud to be such.' It was apparent that this erosion of moral standards could pose a danger or threat for God's holy people, so the congregations were alerted and wrongdoers were cleaned out. Likewise,unclean practices, such as masturbation, which can be a steppingstone to homosexuality, have been dealt with in a serious, yet understanding, way, to help individuals keep clean and pure in Jehovah's eyes.

Your Youth - Getting the Best out of It (1976) p.39
In fact,masturbation can lead into homosexuality. In such instances the person, not satisfied with his lonely sexual activity, seeks a partner for mutual sex play. This happens much more frequently than you may realize. Contrary to what many persons think, homosexuals are not born that way, but their homosexual behavior is learned. And often a person gets started when very young by playing with another's sexual parts, and then engaging in homosexual acts.

Watchtower 1973 Sep 15 p.565
[Masturbation] can, and frequently does, lead into homosexuality, in which the person, not satisfied with his lonely sexual activity, seeks a partner for mutual sex play.

Your Youth - Getting the Best out of It (1976) p.42
Below

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/masturbation.php

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 09, 2014

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by soldierdollar(m): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2014
Thank u lord for today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by ggrin(f): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2014
Hmmm
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by coolzeal(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2014
Some dumb research. There are a lot of things that cause homosexuality. I do not believe that homosexuality is innate or hereditary or the act of self servicing tho risky to our health. Homosexuality is by choice, or they way they are treated, or the way they live but it's kinda scary and puke me out. What's the agenda behind this gay thing? I tried to be nice but I can't help being homophobic.

49 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by duerap: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2014
true.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by matrixx9(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2014
True talk . Just following www...com

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by onitshaigbo(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2014
Will comment after finishing reading.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Talkcentral: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2014
lolzz chairman

Show some decorum- PDP Chairman tells young Nigerians on Twitter

>>>http://www..com.ng/pdp-chairman-tells-young-nigerians/

3 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by rugipp(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2014
Ok
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by ggrin(f): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2014
soldierdollar:
Thank u lord for today
Nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by NoContract(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2014
Jehovah's witnesses again?

(Ok, I hastily wrote this to seize space. Herein lies my opinions)

First, I was born and raised a JW. Preached from door to door. Had enough of that charade. I fap. Ironically, this started as an evolutionary (for the lack of a better word) response to the strongly held belief of 'Thou shall not fornicate'. At least there was no 'Thou shall not fap'.

To all those 'Your body is a sacred temple' gang, I'll talk about that later.

2condly, to honestly understand how fapping and sexuality in general works (for the quick-to-judge ignorant bigots, y̶e̶a̶h̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶a̶p̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶) you need an introductory knowledge of Sexuality science. You need to understand that by 14 to 17 every living human, both male and female go through that awkward most non-understadable phrase after puberty. You goats need to understand that everybody is instictively 'wired' differently.

Ask yourself if you've ever had a sexually questioning discourse with a boy or girl under 18? No, I take it, religion has clouded your reasoning.

You goats need to understand that no matter what, someone who IS NOT INSTICTIVELY wired to be aroused by a member of the same sex, will NEVER get a hard-on looking at a member of the same sex.

Let me reiterate, YOU CAN'T, AND WILL NEVER be sexually stimulated by a member of the same sex, if you don't already have underlying feelings regarding it. You can never force a dude to fucc.k a cat, no-fuckin-matter-what, if he doesn't already have feelings of beastiality, and especially with small (feline) animals.

I'm always appalled to the fact that most people think being gay is some sort of a fad. Who wants a fad with 14years (+ all the scorn involved) hanging on their neck.

Are you people really this delusional? GOD!

Back to the topic. Thirdly, regarding the connection between vaseline and homosexuality (I literally laughed while typing that) here is what happens, for the too-holy-hypocritical-religious-delusioned-pigs, you conjure an image in your brain, any image, but ultimately, the brain has a way of making you CHOOSE ONLY THE ONE THAT IS SEXUALLY GRATIFYING, THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE0 POWER TO MAKE PLEASING YOURSELF ENJOYABLE.

Your brain will never conjure what you don't like. Your brain will, for example, never conjure a mad man, or a mad woman, or a horse (well, unless YOU'RE ATTRACTED SEXUALLY to a horse) or a porcupine.

In essence, your brain acts as a personal entity, a very close friend who feeds you with the ONLY thing that can make your fapping trippy. If you're not gay, a male picture will never pop up.

I guess I'm bogging you with too much knowledge, you folks prefer to wallow in your Paradise/Inheriting the Earth delusion. In english, you people don't read with discernment (right back at ya!)

In secondary school, me and my band of friends fapped (privately) like the devil was goin' to wake up. Nothin' happened. We eventually 'graduated' to boning girls till they bled. Hahah.

All these happened after I was exposed to the hypocrisy of the Jehovas' Witness doctrine, and religion in general.

I challenge every witness on this thread, battle it out with me. Let's create a thread, mods throw it on front page and let me expose your bullshitry to the world, you hypocritical bigots.

The article itself is outdated; JWs have a knack for re-editing 'failed falacies' and all that in their new pubs.

All said, I can now sip my tea in peace, and enjoy the freedom that my non-religion and soul searching has giving me.

You delusional goats can go ahead and bash homosexuality in the spirit of religion and 'vaseline'.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by tigonana: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Space booked.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by oc2fish: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Wrong
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by dabayomi(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Am I the first to comment Fp tinz
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by leonard509(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Ok
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Ok
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by soldierdollar(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Controversial research
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by chinchong: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2014
CHINCHONG

2 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by dabayomi(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2014
NoContract:
Jehovah's witnesses again?

yes...jw again... any p?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Kenneth205(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2014
Ya

Maybe True... Maybe wronq...
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2014
That is true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2014
These JW ppl sef. Na dem worse pass. I self service & i aint g@y......Meanwhile.....

33 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by AJOT99(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2014
I can't disagree more

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by oc2fish: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2014
That's the way people think way back 1973. Things not same again.

4 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by coolxpat(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2014
Disgusting
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Tikitaka(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2014
These words are so true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by AdahXris(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2014
coolzeal:
Some dumb research.

S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩ dumb I tell ya.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by KingsleyCEO: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2014
hmmmm
no comment
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by sammieguze(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2014
jehova witnesses....
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Samguine: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2014
In as much as I don't agree with many of Jehovah Witnesses teachings, I must say this particular one is true

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.