Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge (4983 Views)

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by justmag(m): 4:53am On Nov 11, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes Power to women, we belong underneath the soles of your feet.

Haaaaaan! !! Under the soles of WHAT U must be on that stuff! angry
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by LordReed(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2014
Omarbah:

women in general hate a guy that gives in. If you do, they consider you a lesser man and will run to another. Chicks are weird bro,very weird. Like you can do something stupid and then say, I'm Sorry the next reply is "stop saying you are sorry, I hate weak men." It's a messed up logic but that's how it is.
So, I don't buy into this feminism, it's crap.

The trick is to make the woman believe she persuaded you. You make her think she used her feminine charms or female intuition to get you on her side.
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Fulaman198:

There is much to achieve by letting her win, like a beautiful pair of feet on your face.
you again?
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by GoodFaith: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Fulaman198:

Don't worry I'll be careful. My job is to protect women from other men like a male lion protects his pride, and give her an emotional strong shoulder to cry on. But when it comes to her having her way with me, I know my place is underneath her heels and feet.
Hopefully U are not taking advantage of the women has they cry on ur shoulder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I CHEATED But Don't Feel REMORSE. / Will These Two Pictured Lovers Ever Kiss? / Hilarious Hair Styles. Ladies,which One Is Your Best Style? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.