Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

One Question To Governor Wille Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Question To Governor Wille Obiano (6206 Views)

Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. / Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2014
My governor. I humbly want to ask if you are in any competition to win the most dusty and dirty state in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by warrior01: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2014
Seems stewpidity runs in your blood

13 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by valmunich(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2014
Do you have a mental disease or somefin... angry

5 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2014
okeke00:
My governor. I humbly want to ask if you are in any competition to win the most dusty and dirty state in Nigeria

Ewu grin

6 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2014
bitter question

5 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2014
Why the insult now, if Obiano is ignoring sanitation lets bring his attention on the need to have a decent environment.

Nigeria sucks

5 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by warrior01: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2014
BuddahMonk:

Nigeria sucks
Not my Anambra please

4 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2014
See as them rush attack the Op, smh.

10 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Mortiano(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2014
Obiagelli:
See as them rush attack the Op, smh.

this Obiagelli of a person, i have heard of you quite well in this forum, you seen to be a die hard fan of buhari, the opposition so to say. but what confused me. most is weather your name is really Obiagelli, with due respect, i'm not against your choice or how you have portrayed or show your self as a die hard opposition member, i just want to know if your name is really OBIAGELLI or are u trying to personified the name. Need a sincere answer though

7 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Kingsley1000(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2014
Sycophants condemning this post,,am from anambra,we ain't happy with slow pace of development in the state,,,obiano is just clueless and a mediocre.
Can you compare him with akpabio of akwa ibom?
Be wise

9 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by hardywaltz(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2014
Op should have shown us pictures...

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2014
Kingsley1000:
Sycophants condemning this post,,am from anambra,we ain't happy with slow pace of development in the state,,,obiano is just clueless and a mediocre.
Be wise
thanks for your kind words. All i know is that the governor is just clueless

6 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2014
hardywaltz:
Op should have shown us pictures...
i would love if you will make inquiries. If are not living in anambra, try and ask the people there to tell you the state of their enviroment
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2014
Mortiano:

this Obiagelli of a person, i have heard of you quite well in this forum, you seen to be a die hard fan of buhari, the opposition so to say. but what confused me. most is weather your name is really Obiagelli, with due respect, i'm not against your choice or how you have portrayed or show your self as a die hard opposition member, i just want to know if your name is really OBIAGELLI or are u trying to personified the name. Need a sincere answer though
forget about if she is an opposition member. Address the post above. Is wille obiano in any competition to win the most polluted state in nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by poiZon: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2014
okeke00:
thanks for your kind words. All i know is that the governor is just clueless

na only akpabio dey for naija? w3tin do fashola abi the people's driver amaechi? or mr sweeper kwankwasiya? abeg pharm for ya pharm n stop disturbing my humble n amiable onoh mkpo inam 1 of akwa abasi ibom state

4 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2014
poiZon:

na only akpabio dey for naija? w3tin do fashola abi the people's driver amaechi? or mr sweeper kwankwasiya? abeg pharm for ya pharm n stop disturbing my humble n amiable onoh mkpo inam 1 of akwa abasi ibom state
can we have exchange of Governor please. Give md akpabio and take Obiano

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Mortiano(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2014
okeke00:
forget about if she is an opposition member. Address the post above. Is wille obiano in any competition to win the most polluted state in nigeria?
okeke you should direct your question to obiano himself, he is the only one to answer u my dear, i'm not in a better position to answer that. moreover i really want to know this obiagelli of a girl or lady. really quite interested in knowing her
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2014
Mortiano:

okeke you should direct your question to obiano himself, he is the only one to answer u my dear, i'm not in a better position to answer that. moreover i really want to know this obiagelli of a girl or lady. really quite interested in knowing her
direct your wish to obiagelli
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2014
Mortiano:

What can i say?
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by waternogetemeny: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mortiano:

Obiagelli is a yoruba woman previously known as desola on this forum

4 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by hardywaltz(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
okeke00:
i would love if you will make inquiries. If are not living in anambra, try and ask the people there to tell you the state of their enviroment
U are the one making the assertion so the onus is on u to provide evidence so we can see and make better judgements.
I can also open a counter thread claiming Anambra streets are paved with gold without pictures.

3 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Mortiano(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kingsley1000:
Be wise

some of are those brainless and clueless and still u have the audacity to call someone clueless. Please my people how do u compare someone that has spent over 7 good years in office to someone that have not even reach quarter n half year in office, is that not clueless to the highest level, clueless to it zenith. Mind you akpabio is been critized heavily by his people, i'm from Anambra, but i have in akwa ibom, and serve in akwa ibom as well, so i know too well what i'm saying, so you and okeke n co, if you have anything negative to say about any government or person, please mind how guys put them, stop disgracing yourself with your myopic mindset. always say good n b positive about your government and people as well

3 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Mortiano(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Obiagelli:

What can i say?
Oby, please is that your real name, just b curious
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Mortiano(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Obiagelli is a yoruba woman previously known as desola on this forum

really
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Mortiano(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
okeke00:
direct your wish to obiagelli

wasnt even asking u
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kingsley1000:
Be wise

Which yeye Akpabio? Do you know how much Anambra state receives monthly as Federal Allocation? Can you compare it with what that useless, divisive and arse licking Akpabio collects on behalf of Akwa Ibom State yet he has only elephant projects to boast about?

If you don't know, the poverty rate in Akwa Ibom has shot up astronomically to extent that indigenes now cry out openly!

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by poiZon: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
okeke00:
can we have exchange of Governor please. Give md akpabio and take Obiano

u knw we r in era whr due process is diligently followed cos its d bed rock of democracy. so I will advice u to do d needful, apply thru the necessary channel n ur wishes may become ur command.
wish u goodluck not jonathan either in ur quest.
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Valto(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kingsley1000:
Be wise
about 3 months akwa ibom state income is equivalent to what anambra makes in a year!!!.. Give obiano half of what akpabio gets in a month and see him perform wonders!

5 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
I see this thread has changed from obiano to Obiagelli, you attempt to derail this thread is dead on arrival. Focus on the topic.

3 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
It's human nature to seek for better things even if what you have is good.
I am an Akwa-Ibomite who resides in Uyo but even with all of the developmental strides taken by Akpabio, we still CRITICIZE him heavily just to keep him in line and on his toes, at least.
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by ofala(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Good Summary, because I know Uyo very well and the way people are so dammed HUNGRY there( even those who move around in air-conditioned Hilux only depend on Politics or relative to feed from hand to mouth)..

Where are the economic developments and as you rightly asked:

how much does both Governors collect?

Soon as these are answered we can then begin the comparisons...

NgeneUkwenu:

Which yeye Akpabio? Do you know how much Anambra state receives monthly as Federal Allocation? Can you compare it with what that useless, divisive and arse licking Akpabio collects on behalf of Akwa Ibom State yet he has only elephant projects to boast about?

If you don't know, the poverty rate in Akwa Ibom has shot up astronomically to extent that indigenes now cry out openly!

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by ofala(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
Does Anambra need to step up its street cleanliness? A big yes, but from all logical reasoning, Governor Obiano have not started too badly and there is absolutely NO ground to compare Awka Ibom and Anambra because the former collects more than 10 (times) than the later from the Federal Government monthly

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Cars Swim As Heavy Rainfall Flood VGC Streets / Osinbajo Not Buying Votes With Tradermoni, Say APC Reps / Why Is Tinubu So Desperate? See What I Saw (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.