Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan (41106 Views)

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery / BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION / Nigeria Government Approves N13bn For Rice, Cassava Mills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by fkaz(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2014
Rom Oil Mills Limited was recently inaugurated as the biggest automated edible oil refinery and margarine company in Sub-Saharan Africa in Ibadan. The firm, a subsidiary company of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, is expected to refine crude palm kernel oil, crude palm oil and crude soyabean oil into refined oil and distilled fatty acids.

Governor Ajimobi expressed satisfaction with the rate at which investors had been trooping to the state, stating that “Oyo State boasts of the presence of a leading soya milk manufacturing company in Nigeria, the largest bread-making factory West Africa, the Number One day-old chicks agricultural company in Nigeria, the biggest support service provider for the telecoms industry in Nigeria, among others.

“If you add the largest Shoprite outlet in West Africa that has been recently sited in our state, you will understand how a secured and peaceful atmosphere, as well as an environmentallyconducive state, is essential for employment-generation and indeed, the economic development of the people. “Add all these to the rebirth of night life in the capital city, as manifested in the many hospitality industries that have sprung up in the nooks and crannies of Oyo State, you will realize why development experts say that peace and security are the foundation of any society,’’ he said..

Speaking at the occasion, the Minister of Agriculture, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina commended the agricultural agenda of the Ajimobi administration, stressing that the governor had done a lot to assist farmers in the state, especially in the provision of tractors and other farm implements. He also said that the federal government had distributed 351,000 high quality palm seedlings to farmers in the state. He thanked the governor for ensuring that the seedlings got to the end users.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ajimobi-commissions-biggest-oil-refinery/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by bigtt76(f): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2014
Mtscheeeeeeew!

24 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2014
Good news to the people of Oyo state

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by omenka(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2014
Some pictures wouldn't have hurt anyone's eyes here naw. Haba. These reporters sef.

24 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Goddex: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2014
APC like taking glory where they did not sow. GEJ and FG (Olusegun Aganga in partucular) completely labour tirelessly to attract investment and suddenly APC governors show up attempting to take the glory.

The other day, Amosun had to jump up announcing about auto-makers siting plants in Ogun even when it was obvious he didn't know a thing about their coming

For the records, Flour Mills of Nig Plc moved into Ibadan way back Alao Akala's (of PDP) time. They set up the flour milling plant along Lagos -Ibadan expressway toll gate, commissioned it and put it to use while construction work on the edible oil was ongoing. Ajimobi was still in the senate then and does not know anything about their coming

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by ntyce(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2014
Goddex:
APC like taking glory where they did not sow. GEJ and FG (Olusegun Aganga in partucular) completely labour tirelessly to attract investment and suddenly APC governors show up attempting to take the glory.

The other day, Amosun had to jump up announcing about auto-makers siting plants in Ogun even when it was obvious he didn't know a thing about their coming

Even-though you dont deserve a reply, I will oblige you one.

Will GEJ/Aganga have preferred the investors in APC or PDP states?
Why was it not sited in Ondo, ekiti or any other PDP state?

Bro, the states lobbied the investors, created the enabling environment which others states couldn't.

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Amastermovic(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Can sum1 gve me a brief summary abt d post.

3 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by warrior01: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2014
That's good.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Arch1: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2014
Goddex:

Okay we'v seen investors flooding Lagos, Ogun, Rivers and all APC states. But why arent they going to PDP states like Kebbi, Taraba, Benue, Gombe etc.

60 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Arch1: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2014
ntyce:

Even-though you dont deserve a reply, I will oblige you one.

Will GEJ/Aganga have preferred the investors in APC or PDP states?
Why was it not sited in Ondo, ekiti or any other PDP state?

Bro, the states lobbied the investors, created the enabling environment which others states couldn't.
very good response.

29 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by opyscol(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2014
Goddex:

For the records, Flour Mills of Night Plc moved into Ibadan way back Alao Akala's (of PDP) time. They set up the flour milling plant along Lagos -Ibadan expressway, commissioned it and put it to use while construction work on the edible oil was ongoing. Ajimobi was still in the senate then and does not know anything about their coming

Oga no cum dey bobo us for here! Nor be flour mills of Nigeria dey toll-gate, ibadan! Pls visit and confirm b4 sayin what u don't know! But hw come investors are only coming to APC governed states SMH

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Goddex: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2014
opyscol:

Oga no cum dey bobo us for here! Nor be flour mills of Nigeria dey toll-gate, ibadan! Pls visit and confirm b4 sayin what u don't know! But hw come investors are only coming to APC governed states SMH

Same Flour Mills own that edible oil plant. They were also building a massive plant in Calabar too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2014
Goddex:

The other day, Amosun had to jump up announcing about automakers siting plants in Ogun even when it was obvious he didn't know a thing about their coming
RUBBISH!!!!!!!!

GEJ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.LEARN TO GIVE CREDIT TO WHON CREDIT IS DUE.EVER SINCE PDP/AKALA WAS DRIVEN OUT OF OYO,THINGS HAVE GOTTEN BETTER IN OYO STATE ESPECIALLY IN IB CITY.BUT U TAN COHORTS WILL NEVER LEARNangry

KUDOS TO AJIMOBI FOR THIS cool

45 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2014
Goddex:

For the records, Flour Mills of Night Plc moved into Ibadan way back Alao Akala's (of PDP) time. They set up the flour milling plant along Lagos -Ibadan expressway, commissioned it and put it to use while construction work on the edible oil was ongoing. Ajimobi was still in the senate then and does not know anything about their coming
Guy, why do like doing this to yourself?

20 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by opyscol(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2014
This OP sef! Pls be specific in ur write-ups! One, without reading, would have thought it's a crude oil refinery! Tks 4 d update sha! I know the site and now I know what they are into!

2 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by opyscol(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2014
Goddex:

Same Flour Mills own that edible oil plant. They were also building a massive plant in Calabar too.

I insist the name isn't FLOUR MILLS OF NIGERIA PLC! Go there to confirm and thank me later!

3 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2014
bigtt76:
Mtscheeeeeeew!
Bros de ting pain you ? Ibadan is moving. SW is flying grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2014
Goddex:

QUIT DISPLAYING UR STUPIDITY ON THIS THREAD.IT IS NOT APC's FAULT THAT MOST PDP STATES DO NOT ATTRACT INVESTMENT tongue

22 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2014
Goddex:

Foolish man. The mills at expressway is Nigerian Eagle Flour Mills and it is owned by Chagoury Group not Nigeria Flour Mills tongue tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2014
opyscol:

I insist the name isn't FLOUR MILLS OF NIGERIA PLC! Go there to confirm and thank me later!
IGNORE HIM HE IS A *TANist* THEY DON'T REASON NORMALLY cheesygringringrin

25 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Goddex: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2014
opyscol:

How old are you and what is the level of your education? I don't argue with teenagers

3 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Funniez: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2014
Who talk say GEJ no dey work??

8 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Arch1: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2014
Funniez:
Who talk say GEJ no dey work??
what work has GEJ done in Taraba state? Taraba is a PDP state, what has Gej done there? Why are all these investors running to Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Oyo, Imo and other APC states

11 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by phantom(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2014
bigtt76:
Mtscheeeeeeew!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Arch1: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2014
Goddex:

How old are you and what is the level of your education? I don't argue with teenagers
when will these foreign investors come to Kebbi state? Kebbi is a PDP state, why isnt it attracting FDI's

4 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by anonimi: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2014
The title is grossly misleading as oil refinery is normally used for petroleum products.
Vegetable oil & its derivatives are PRODUCED from the agricultural raw materials.

5 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by opyscol(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2014
Goddex:

Now I know how d*ft you are! See me trying to help u! If I knew ur dis stoopeeed. I'd av just ignored you! Any Ibadan person should confirm the name of the MILL @ toll gate, ibadan for us! We'll see who's right

8 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2014
anonimi:
The title is grossly misleading as oil refinery is normally used for petroleum products.
Vegetable oil & its derivatives are PRODUCED from the agricultural raw materials.

Oyel na oyel grin grin grin

other part na qualification.... palm oyel , coconut oyel , groundnut oyel, crude oyel ... and so on and so forth grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by opyscol(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2014
felifeli:

Foolish man. The mills at expressway is Nigerian Eagle Flour Mills and it is owned by Chagoury Group not Nigeria Flour Mills tongue tongue

God bless you my fellow Nigerian! I tried to correct the GOAT but rather, he insulted me

13 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2014
opyscol:

Now I know how d*ft you are! See me trying to help u! If I knew ur dis stoopeeed. I'd av just ignored you! Any Ibadan person should confirm the name of the MILL @ toll gate, ibadan for us! We'll see who's right

The mills at expressway is Nigerian Eagle Flour Mills and it is owned by Chagoury Group not Flour Mills of Nigeria . I live in Ibadan. grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by anonimi: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2014
felifeli:

Oyel na oyel grin grin grin

other part na qualification.... palm oyel , coconut oyel , groundnut oyel, crude oyel ... and so on and so forth grin grin grin grin

I hear you my bro especially when I consider that all the oyelS must be gbona felifeli super hot before they can be 'refined' grin

2 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2014
dhammyg:

RUBBISH!!!!!!!!

GEJ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.LEARN TO GIVE CREDIT TO WHON CREDIT IS DUE.EVER SINCE PDP/AKALA WAS DRIVEN OUT OF OYO,THINGS HAVE GOTTEN BETTER IN OYO STATE ESPECIALLY IN IB CITY.BUT U TAN COHORTS WILL NEVER LEARNangry

KUDOS TO AJIMOBI FOR THIS cool
Yes o! When it's good news in any part of Nigeria, they'll tell us that GEJ has nothing to do with it. But when it's bad news, they'll tell us that the Buck stops at GEJ's table as the president. Who is fooling who?

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) / My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.