Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Mapoly Update - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mapoly Update (18275 Views)

Mapoly Release First Bacth Admission List For 2015/2016 Session / Mapoly Welcomes 2011/2012 Freshers: / Mapoly Form For 2010/2011 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mapoly Update by Geniustic(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2016
Pls wen wl d admission list b out.
Re: Mapoly Update by shigo20(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Geniustic:
Pls wen wl d admission list b out.
calm down mr.look to nxt week.the first batch should be released.
Re: Mapoly Update by Geniustic(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Is it together wit d hnd list.. cos im more concerned abt d HnD
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
2016/2017 HND and ND admission list out online for checking.......please note more list coming soon..all successful applicants should proceed instant to pay for acceptance fee.
for more 08104003243 ...
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 2:23am On Oct 26, 2016
***ATTENTION***
HND and ND second batch for 2016/2017 session will be out on or before nov11,2016 let all put all fingers crossed till the school upload it online for checking ..wish all aspirants success .

Acceptance fee for first batch admitted candidates still on ,you can still proceed to make payment.

Also,The school screening form for HND and ND still on selling.

Thanks
starpod
for more info 0814003243

steps on registration procedure will be upload on this platform soon.
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2016
due to the popular demand of freshers whatsapp group...

We now gat a whatsapp group for all Mapoly fresher's ,platform where to meet course mate,get informed on latest on registration etc ..kindly message me on my whatsapp for Addup to the group 08172551010
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Like I said days back MAPOLY will never withdraw taiwo admission and give idowu we ain't running university system of admission here ...

If you have not paid for your acceptance fee ,grace still open till....to pay for it and also you can proceed now to obtain medical forms at the school health center from 9-2pm mon-fri.
Thanks
Starpod

more info call or WhatsApp 08172551010
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
NEWS FLASH ****** . MAPOLY RELEASES 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST . CHECK URS VIA www.mapoly.edu.ng
for more info .whatsAPP OR CALL 08104003243
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2016
For the first chapter of ND registration you are to bring along...
Clearance form (dully signed by you) Acceptance fee receipt Jamb result checker (full time only) Olevel statement of result /original Change of institution receipt (full time students only)
All above should be stapled together and presentable (handle with care)
more info 08172551010
Re: Mapoly Update by emryxleena(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2016
please to who it may concern I would like to be added into any active Mapoly or computer engineering group.. have been admitted and I'm through with signing of clearance.. 07085125540
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
*FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ'S)ON MAPOLY ADMISSION/REGISTRATION ETC*

1. Can i sign my clearance and go on my medicals by Jan?

Yes!...100% accurate ,you are free to do that by January which you are to fasten up to get all space signed by the respective officers or else your school fess portal would not be updated for payment .

2. I graduated with "pass" last year and have been offered admission ..can I proceed to do all necessary stuffs .

Yes!...You can go on to undergo all other things you ought to do if you were been given part time but if by mistake you were given full time kindly proceed to the admission office opposite jibodu hall to fill change of programme form which I think its free .after changes done proceed and sign at the school center for part time and diploma studies
Note- not all departments accept "pass" for one year I.T

3. I did Part time in ND and was admitted into full time for HND would I be mobilize for nysc?

Yes!...you would be mobilize and that the reason why you will be told to pay a sum of 7,00 or little upward at the school adminstration office with pos .when the time comes you will be notified by respective head of departments
Note- both FT or PT during ND will pay to get the jamb regularization number.

4. What are the Requirements for ND&HND registration?

I will just say this bring all your documents in 4copies each with 15passport photographs.

5.what the lecture time for NDpt/hndpt

All engineering /science students are to be in class by 12pm while management/technology students are to be in class by 3pm latest before time would be based on lecturer's call.

6. My ND result still pending what can I do now ?

I will just advice you to pack your things come down to Abeokuta with lots of food and transport fare and always go with mat and pillow to your department with "solidarity songs" to fasten the review of your result. Those in this shoe should please endeavor to be calm till jan15 and if nothing in done yet you should kindly find another thing doing for next year
Note..please don't pay acceptance fee yet so your money will not be used to build more bridges in Ogun state .

7. I need an apartment urgently where can I get?

Lots of rooms open your money speaks the taste .will plead to all new in takes to get accommodation ready soon before the rush and rubbish house gets left (am a living testimony of the rubbish house).

8. Sorry sir,I have not gotten my I.T letter where I did it/I didn't undergo any training at all..

Don't be panic ..The school student industrial work experience scheme (siwes )board knows 90% never did I.T where it ought to....just kindly ping us at 08172551010(call or WhatsApp) we will sort that for you.

9. Have not been admitted and I heard no more batch /batches ..what mY hope?

Smile..God knows suitable time for all...I will say be calm and rest your hands on your chair and watch Jesus d wonders .more batch(s)would be released for both HND/ND but to the "deserved" ones only and to those ND with below180 please be calm all will be sorted very very soon.just keep praying .

10. I wanna apply for ND/HND can I still run after that?

Uhmm!!!...yes!....we run business in our school ,our school form still on sale till jan15 latest you can still get yours at fixed price on the portal no recession price except registration fees .after you have might registered wait for two weeks and re open your portal to see Christmas gift .

God bless as we all resume on campus !!.
God bless MAPOLY,
God bless OGUN state.

Thanks
I remain my Humble self
Ogbeni_starpod....
ExMapolyinfo002
Re: Mapoly Update by shigo20(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Posd:
*FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ'S)ON MAPOLY ADMISSION/REGISTRATION ETC*

1. Can i sign my clearance and go on my medicals by Jan?

Yes!...100% accurate ,you are free to do that by January which you are to fasten up to get all space signed by the respective officers or else your school fess portal would not be updated for payment .

2. I graduated with "pass" last year and have been offered admission ..can I proceed to do all necessary stuffs .

Yes!...You can go on to undergo all other things you ought to do if you were been given part time but if by mistake you were given full time kindly proceed to the admission office opposite jibodu hall to fill change of programme form which I think its free .after changes done proceed and sign at the school center for part time and diploma studies
Note- not all departments accept "pass" for one year I.T

3. I did Part time in ND and was admitted into full time for HND would I be mobilize for nysc?

Yes!...you would be mobilize and that the reason why you will be told to pay a sum of 7,00 or little upward at the school adminstration office with pos .when the time comes you will be notified by respective head of departments
Note- both FT or PT during ND will pay to get the jamb regularization number.

4. What are the Requirements for ND&HND registration?

I will just say this bring all your documents in 4copies each with 15passport photographs.

5.what the lecture time for NDpt/hndpt

All engineering /science students are to be in class by 12pm while management/technology students are to be in class by 3pm latest before time would be based on lecturer's call.

6. My ND result still pending what can I do now ?

I will just advice you to pack your things come down to Abeokuta with lots of food and transport fare and always go with mat and pillow to your department with "solidarity songs" to fasten the review of your result. Those in this shoe should please endeavor to be calm till jan15 and if nothing in done yet you should kindly find another thing doing for next year
Note..please don't pay acceptance fee yet so your money will not be used to build more bridges in Ogun state .

7. I need an apartment urgently where can I get?

Lots of rooms open your money speaks the taste .will plead to all new in takes to get accommodation ready soon before the rush and rubbish house gets left (am a living testimony of the rubbish house).

8. Sorry sir,I have not gotten my I.T letter where I did it/I didn't undergo any training at all..

Don't be panic ..The school student industrial work experience scheme (siwes )board knows 90% never did I.T where it ought to....just kindly ping us at 08172551010(call or WhatsApp) we will sort that for you.

9. Have not been admitted and I heard no more batch /batches ..what mY hope?

Smile..God knows suitable time for all...I will say be calm and rest your hands on your chair and watch Jesus d wonders .more batch(s)would be released for both HND/ND but to the "deserved" ones only and to those ND with below180 please be calm all will be sorted very very soon.just keep praying .

10. I wanna apply for ND/HND can I still run after that?

Uhmm!!!...yes!....we run business in our school ,our school form still on sale till jan15 latest you can still get yours at fixed price on the portal no recession price except registration fees .after you have might registered wait for two weeks and re open your portal to see Christmas gift .

God bless as we all resume on campus !!.
God bless MAPOLY,
God bless OGUN state.

Thanks
I remain my Humble self
Ogbeni_starpod....
ExMapolyinfo002
starpod more blessing to you.just want to ask if the propose mop up list is still going to be release or we should just forget abt it and move on and if it will be released when should we be looking towards.lest i forget merry xmas and a resounding year ahead
Re: Mapoly Update by Geniustic(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
We really need this HND list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! / Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination / Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.