Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? (2958 Views)

Which Of These Phones Has A Better Design:-tecno Camon C8 Or Innjoo Fire Plus / Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone / Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by eddyland: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2014
The Innjoo note just lanched and now selling at Jumia for the same low price as the Innjoo i2S.

Now which will you rock amongst the both? Bearing in mind that they are similar devices with just few difference

http://highteknology..com/2014/11/amazing-innjoo-latest-innjoo-note-just.html
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by backtarea: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
I just got the innjoo note yesterday after I made the order on Thursday! Its smooth. I like the battery life 3000mAh as compared to 1900mAh of i2s

1 Like

Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by eddyland: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
backtarea:
I just got the innjoo note yesterday after I made the order on Thursday! Its smooth. I like the battery life 3000mAh as compared to 1900mAh of i2s
Cool, have fun with your Innjoo Note
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by msogbue: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Why can't I move apps from the note to SD card? And why isn't my music from the SD card showing on the note? Innjoo, bikonu!
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by ps3o(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
download link2sd and use it to move apps to the memory card. lest i forget, have you rooted the phone?
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by eddyland: 5:51am On Nov 18, 2014
msogbue:
Why can't I move apps from the note to SD card? And why isn't my music from the SD card showing on the note? Innjoo, bikonu!
bt dat's normal wit android phones na, unless u root and download d necesary app 4 dat function
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by DC49: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2015
backtarea:
my guy, how's the Note? I 'm confused wether 2 buy it or the Innjoo i2s. Do u av any suggestions?
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by PhoneGist(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2015
I have seen and handle the innjoo note .. it is really cool.. and i think that with the way innjoo guys are going .. they would finally hit the jackpot with one of their phones
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by bongolistik(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
PhoneGist:
I have seen and handle the innjoo note .. it is really cool.. and i think that with the way innjoo guys are going .. they would finally hit the jackpot with one of their phones
bt elephone ar coming out stronga dis year
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by DC49: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
PhoneGist:
my guy, how's the phone's display? And, what are its limitations?
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by PhoneGist(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
DC49:
my guy, how's the phone's display? And, what are its limitations?

The Phone display is very very okay.. superb display quality..the limitation i noticed is the 1 GB ram.. but apart from that the Innjoo note is a good bargain. smiley
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by threadstone(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
None. Theyre both mtk chipset. Spits

Strolls away
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by bongolistik(m): 6:25am On Jan 10, 2015
threadstone:

Strolls away
just because of dat? If so Xiaomi Redmi 2 will do u gud with Qualcomm Snapdragon
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by DoroBen: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
threadstone:

Strolls away

Guy shift for one side.. that is not a basis to judge .. spits ..
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by threadstone(m): 7:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Definitely it is. Ill love to see dem handle intel or snapdragon chips not some cheap ass, low end boards. Nonsense
DoroBen:

Guy shift for one side.. that is not a basis to judge .. spits ..
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by adeolazzy: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
threadstone:
Definitely it is. Ill love to see dem handle intel or snapdragon chips not some cheap ass, low end boards. Nonsense

Sigh why cant you appreciate something nice
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by threadstone(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
adeolazzy:

Sigh why cant you appreciate something nice

I do generally but I don't compromise performance for specs. Its a great device to some.. But not me
Re: Will You Rock The Now Selling Innjoo Note Or Innjoo I2s For The Same Price? by wheezyoung(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
backtarea:
bros review us abeg...infinix hot and note which one better?

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon Hd Download | Cartoon Hd Apk App Download For Android / Full List Of Mtn's New Cheap Data Plans / At last, I Don Port To Airtel Today! Byebye MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.