Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? (45670 Views)

Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? / Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by binie: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Proverbs 16:31......read what it says
Iv got few facial hair cant wait for it to go all grey......
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Dogzimalon: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
70% of mine is white and am not 40 yet. Though am still single any girl.I come across calls me old but I don't care after all as long as the cash is,there they still flock around me.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by nduchucks: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
@OP, if you are troubled by your grey hair and whether women will find it unattractive, nwanne m, shave the hair off! Many women love bald heads - abi razor don finish for stores?

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
So why did you leave him? You must have dated like 12 by now cheesy after una go dey cause guys of dating every girl dey see grin Topic for another day
Mizchief:
My first boyfriend was already greying at 24, he also had grey strands on his beard
He was (is) super sexy with the greys here and there
So, I kind of grew to like men with grey hair because of him

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by troy20(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
just turned 30.and am greying everywhere.had them grey hairs in my early 20's.i have them all over my head now.two strands of white mostache and a white strand of pubic hair just extended their caliphate.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
I love guys with grey hair and beards.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by OLASOVEREIGN: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
I used to have a boss then when I was still training as an apprentice @ the age of 33 his head is already filled with grey hair and his own kind of stature is huge with the grey hair, this makes most of our customers respect him a lot even the elderly ones among them will almost postrate to greet him. So for me I believe peoeple with early grey hair live a more dignified life than people with late gey hair.

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by obekah(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
BlueMurder:
The inspiration for this thread comes from Lizzymomma's thread on bearded ladies and their travails.

It seems as though more and more young men (myself inclusive) are greying up prematurely. I am on the right side of 30 at the moment but judging by the frenetic rate at which my black hair's being displaced, i could be all grey by the time i cross to the "other side" shocked

Initially, i used to be bothered about all the snide remarks about being an old man, being accused of age falsification and all that, and i was even tempted at a point to start dyeing my hair. However, i now take all the unpleasant remarks on the chin as i can't quarrel with nature abeg grin

So, greying young men, how do you cope?

Ladies, would you consider marrying a young man who has the hair of a 60 year old?
$

What about guys with male pattern bald hair ? how do they cope? Is there any remedy for male patter baldness?? Matured minds comment pls.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by OROZ(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
I'm proud of my Gray hair, coz it paves way and gives me favour n makes me stand out . My mentor, Wole shoinka

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Now all d girls are sayn Godforbid...dsame girls who wr commentin in the oda post abt ladies havn hairs that its natural.... Aprokos
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by afoladupe(f): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
; D̶̲̥̅̊ yep, God's will
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
You should be happy... You are 30 self...me am 24 and i already have many...girls like it sha cheesy and i be fine guy so the thing make sense grin
BlueMurder:
The inspiration for this thread comes from Lizzymomma's thread on bearded ladies and their travails.

It seems as though more and more young men (myself inclusive) are greying up prematurely. I am on the right side of 30 at the moment but judging by the frenetic rate at which my black hair's being displaced, i could be all grey by the time i cross to the "other side" shocked

Initially, i used to be bothered about all the snide remarks about being an old man, being accused of age falsification and all that, and i was even tempted at a point to start dyeing my hair. However, i now take all the unpleasant remarks on the chin as i can't quarrel with nature abeg grin

Ladies, would you consider marrying a young man who has the hair of a 60 year old?
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by obekah(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
BlueMurder:

$

What about guys with male pattern bald hair ? how do they cope? Is there any remedy for male pattern baldness?? Matured minds comment pls.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Repeat i no understand lipsrsealed
obekah:
$

What about guys with male pattern bald hair ? how do they cope? Is there any remedy for male pattern baldness?? Matured minds comment pls.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
I have my own share of grey hairs and I'm in my mid twenties.. It is conspicuous from afar of as well.. I started realizing some few strands of it as early as 13 years of age. Also it was a gradual appearance as the years ticked away, but I recently realized it tripled(if not more) after the completion of my Msc degree. In some months time I will be kick starting my PhD program, so I wonder what the nature of my hair would look like when I am done(hopefully).

In summary, I attribute my grey hair to too much time spent reasoning questions of life (being philosophical) and also studying my usual course work. Anyway, I am not thrilled or bothered about it, I have so many other things to worry about.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by piagetskinner(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Started having greys sinc primary skool...15+years later I can't seem to find em#
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by rhames(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
My beard is greying at the speed of light and am just 42 years of age. Girls think I am far above that age and dont even want to talk me. But thats a great sign of respect for us. I am proud of it. Its God's gift to my physical appearance. grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
BlueMurder:

Are you kidding me shocked shocked? A young man with grey hairs as that of a 60yrs old man?

.....*imagination cap*.. A dude of 26yrs with grey hairs of a 60yrs old man? That's quite much oo but who am I to blame nature cos lots are hereditary...

Although, some grey hairs can be sexy (that's if it's mixed together with the black, with the black hair being a majority, and not vice versa).
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by yomi007k(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Na swag, just package well. No time.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by maxjax(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
had ma 1st strand since 2009 @ ma bread....but nw its all over ma head

i see their eyez hoverin @ ma head cheesy
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
BlueMurder:

I like it on some dudes. I have seen a boy of around 11 have serious displacement of the black hair. Before that boy reaches 30, he would be all Wole Soyinka cheesy
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by remsonik(f): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
what of the bald young men. I hate it
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by skyladon22(f): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Guys with grey hair are always intelligent, brilliat, easy going and handsome.

They are always reserve and wise. They don't just open their mouth to talk anyhow

These features also apply to ladies with grey hair

I have seen these in all that I have come across

4 Likes

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by ceo003: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
BlueMurder:

THIS HAPPENS WHEN AN OLD WITCH OR WIZARD IS EXCHANGING THEIR OLD AGE WITH THAT OF A YOUNG PERSON . ITS MOST LIKELY ONE OR BOTH OF THE YOUNG MAN'S PARENTS STEALING THE YOUNG MAN'S YOUTH . THE YOUNG MAN STARTS LOOKING OLDER THAN HIS AGE AND STARTS GREYING. I KNOW THE WAYS THIS CAN BE DONE
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
troy20:

dude....just send her a pm pls

She seem very happy in her present relationship wink
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by killercute16(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
GboyegaD:
It isn't any crime greying early. I haven't met anyone complain about my hair greying and I think it is almost natural as most of my colleagues are already getting. I believe it is a sign of knowledge and wisdom.
BULLSHIT.

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Tex42(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dye is the antidote, black is the colour.

ma 50kobo though
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by killercute16(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Migzchief:
Grey hair for me it is associated with being wise and intelligent and I find intelligent men attractive..........Paired with a nice face and body, it can be very, very hot and sexy
So, grey hair is definitely sexy in my book

Striktlymi comes to mind
He's one man that carries off the grey look so well
Please!!!STOP this bullshit talk jare how does white hair make them intelligent,have not even met anyone that even stand out outstanding from others.

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
tebirim:
So why did you leave him? You must have dated like 12 by now cheesy after una go dey cause guys of dating every girl dey see grin Topic for another day
Very funny undecided

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
BlueMurder:

cheesy Very funny the way you put it though.

Anyway, different strokes for different folks: while i'd gladly trade my grey strands for black ones, my barber insists that he would do anything to have grey hair shocked

I think it's genetics; my dad was all grey before he turned 45!
yes its genetics I was bein told by my dad that It lik an inheritance
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by vizboy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
nothing bad about grey hair.

The only down side is I was called youngest grand father throughout my secondary school days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report / Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not? / "Consumption Of Suya, Isi-Ewu, Kilisi, Ngwongwo Killing Nigerians" - Adewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.