Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation (59602 Views)

Printed Circuit Board For Your Electronics Project. / Nepa Alarm: Circuit To Power Small Speaker / Circuit Diagram Of A Pure Sine Wave Inverter Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by 9free(m): 2:08am On Oct 21, 2015
acorntree:

What you need most is deep interest and passion for electronics. With physics and electronics degree programme , you are on a good path to becoming an embedded electronic engineer. You also need to know that your degree programme may not be sufficient for you, as most programme are not practically well grounded, so be self taught. Join online electronics forum.Build other people circuit, use other people codes, build things. Start your learning using kits .If you are interested in programming stuff, you need to learn c language first not assemly language.Assembly is not for novice.Start with arduino then move to other microcontrollers when you have gain enough experience. with time you will start designing your own circuit and writing your own code from scratch.Electronics is fun ,what you can think you you can equally implement electronically.Programming is just a step by step of your idea on how you want to control things, dont be scared , with time you will become an expert in this.
Exactly and make YouTube your best friend.

1 Like

Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by guassian: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
oh yes, and fell free to post any questions here if you want a solution.

Ask us anything even up to half of the kingdom and it shall be given to you...
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by Jamzig1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
guassian:
oh yes, and fell free to post any questions here if you want a solution.

Ask us anything even up to half of the kingdom and it shall be given to you...
Do you know anywhere in Lagos where I can enrol for training on embedded systems...starting with C and assembly language programming, microcontrollers, schematic, simulation and PCB designing softwares and electronic circuits
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jamzig1:
Do you know anywhere in Lagos where I can enrol for training on embedded systems...starting with C and assembly language programming, microcontrollers, schematic, simulation and PCB designing softwares and electronic circuits

i doubt if you will find anywhere in lagos.

my advice for you is to start with arduino.get the foundations right .then move to standalone microcontroller embedded systems.
use the online arduino forums.
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by Jamzig1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
sportsmaster:

i doubt if you will find anywhere in lagos.

my advice for you is to start with arduino.get the foundations right .then move to standalone microcontroller embedded systems.
use the online arduino forums.
Okay thanks Sir
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by Savotech: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Jamzig1:

You can get some embedded guru to take you a one on one training. I do one on one training and i know gurus like princejude, arcontree, 9free, guassian, sportsmaster etc (forgive me if i dont mention u) will be doing that also.

But like sportsmaster said, start from somewhere. Google is there, youtube videos is there to teach you, and whatever questions u have u can ask us here. Its so easy to learn it yourself. 5 years ago when i started, i dont have someone to tell me this and i had to learn from someone that doesnt even know it; the person always get code from his own oga also. It was almost like a waste of money. But one of the things i gained was that my interest in embedded system was aroused. It was my own personal development and God on my side that take me to where i am today.

So even if you learn from someone, you still have to go online for some research and more knowledge because a man can teach you only 30% of what he knows, not that he intentionally wanna hide things from you but there is no way he himself can remember everything he knows at a time, it will take challenges in field work fir him to remember what he knows in a particular area.

My conclusion is that you develop yourself personally and take someone that is ahead as your mentor, you will go far with that.

2 Likes

Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by guassian: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2015
True talk...
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by Jamzig1(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2015
Savotech:

You can get some embedded guru to take you a one on one training. I do one on one training and i know gurus like princejude, arcontree, 9free, guassian, sportsmaster etc (forgive me if i dont mention u) will be doing that also.

But like sportsmaster said, start from somewhere. Google is there, youtube videos is there to teach you, and whatever questions u have u can ask us here. Its so easy to learn it yourself. 5 years ago when i started, i dont have someone to tell me this and i had to learn from someone that doesnt even know it; the person always get code from his own oga also. It was almost like a waste of money. But one of the things i gained was that my interest in embedded system was aroused. It was my own personal development and God on my side that take me to where i am today.

So even if you learn from someone, you still have to go online for some research and more knowledge because a man can teach you only 30% of what he knows, not that he intentionally wanna hide things from you but there is no way he himself can remember everything he knows at a time, it will take challenges in field work fir him to remember what he knows in a particular area.

My conclusion is that you develop yourself personally and take someone that is ahead as your mentor, you will go far with that.
Thanks a lot..I appreciate...Since you said you take one on one training, can I get your contact to inquire about duration, amount and location...thanks
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by 9free(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jamzig1:
Thanks a lot..I appreciate...Since you said you take one on one training, can I get your contact to inquire about duration, amount and location...thanks
As already advised, I encourage you to start working with arduino for now. There are alot of free reference materials and resources on it at your disposal. You have the advantage of learning "diluted" C-programming language in the process so switching to C-language won't be so much a Herculean task when you're ready to migrate to standalone MIC's.
Aside electronics, at your leisure time venturing into the world of PLC(Programmable Logic Controller) isn't a bad idea also.
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by Jamzig1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
9free:

As already advised, I encourage you to start working with arduino for now. There are alot of free reference materials and resources on it at your disposal. You have the advantage of learning "diluted" C-programming language in the process so switching to C-language won't be so much a Herculean task when you're ready to migrate to standalone MIC's.
Aside electronics, at your leisure time venturing into the world of PLC(Programmable Logic Controller) isn't a bad idea also.
Ok..thanks...starting with Arduino then...which should i get 1st? Arduino Uno?
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by 9free(m): 1:51am On Oct 23, 2015
Jamzig1:
Yes, you can start with Uno and some sensors. If you are financially buoyant, get the startup kit.
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by princejude(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jamzig1:

Original Arduino Uno (Made in Italy) is now N3500. Get it now because this offer may not last long.
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by temizeee(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
please house is it possible to use a single sided boar. d to build a circuit with some few components?
i have been trying to build a 555 Based 40A pwm charge controller m using pcbartist,av got single sided board to publish my circuit on but after transferring d circuit to pcb,i cant really get to use only bottom copper for d whole connection.....please house i need ideas or help on how to
thanks.
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by temizeee(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
please house i need hand drill pcb how much can ot worth in d market?
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by temizeee(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
please house i need hand drill pcb how much can it worth in d market?
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
temizeee:

2k-3k.
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by temizeee(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
sportsmaster:

2k-3k.
thnks bro
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by temizeee(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
sportsmaster:

2k-3k.
but did yu mean d electric type or manual hnd drill?
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
temizeee:
but did yu mean d electric type or manual hnd drill?

electric hand drill
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by temizeee(m): 1:00am On Nov 02, 2015
sportsmaster:

electric hand drill
okay sir...but do you have any idea about the non-electric ones(manual hand drill)
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by princejude(m): 4:20am On Nov 02, 2015
temizeee:
Good electric hand drilling machine is about N6000. There is N4000 drilling machine but it may not hold tiny pcb drilling bits. The battery powered hand drilling machine is above N10000.

Don't forget to buy the pcb drill bits from us.
We have all size from 0.3mm to 0.8mm. A set of 6 bits is N500

1 Like

Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2015
temizeee:
okay sir...but do you have any idea about the non-electric ones(manual hand drill)

nope

1 Like

Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by temizeee(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2015
thanks oo oga sportsmaster n princejude
..i was able to design my own pcb drill(electric)
materials n cost are;
6v electric motor(#100)
ordinary pen refill(you know how cheap this would be)
4 minutes epoxy(#200)
drill bit i used 1.0mm(#40) i spent less than #400 to build it. i will buy more bits later sha.....will upload picture on a free day.(v.busy at school). I was suprised because it drill pcb really fast n easy.....it very easy to use n handle because of its portability....i power it with USB power supply.
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by guassian: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
temizeee:
thanks oo oga sportsmaster n princejude
..i was able to design my own pcb drill(electric)
materials n cost are;
6v electric motor(#100)
ordinary pen refill(you know how cheap this would be)
4 minutes epoxy(#200)
drill bit i used 1.0mm(#40) i spent less than #400 to build it. i will buy more bits later sha.....will upload picture on a free day.(v.busy at school). I was suprised because it drill pcb really fast n easy.....it very easy to use n handle because of its portability....i power it with USB power supply.

Hmmm... nice one, nice invention here. But i bet you will still need the real one, the real one has more power than yours, apart from pcb u might need to drill a plastic casing for your project. you will need bits of different sizes for different jobs.

for a start, well...your invention will do but for more professional jobs, you will need the real pcb drilling machine, a big 650W drilling machine, a jig saw etc.

1 Like

Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by temizeee(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
guassian:

Hmmm... nice one, nice invention here. But i bet you will still need the real one, the real one has more power than yours, apart from pcb u might need to drill a plastic casing for your project. you will need bits of different sizes for different jobs.

for a start, well...your invention will do but for more professional jobs, you will need the real pcb drilling machine, a big 650W drilling machine, a jig saw etc.
sure thing #noted sir
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by shellliver: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hello house,

Does somebody knows where I can get active and passive electronic components in Ibadan.

Or any shop/office in Lagos/Ogun that I can always order from.

Thanks
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by princejude(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
shellliver:
Hello house,

Does somebody knows where I can get active and passive electronic components in Ibadan.

Or any shop/office in Lagos/Ogun that I can always order from.

Thanks

Check our "online Shop" We send components, kits,sensors to any State in Nigeria.
:
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by mezielo: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
One thing about life is that it takes steps to attain a new level, if am to advice u I would recommend you start with simple discreet components and circuit so that you will have a good background on Electronics, you can't jst go into it without knowing the logic behind Electronics and embedded system is integration of hardware and software. I have collections of PDF files that can put you in the right track if only you can be patient while you learn. my blog will soon be up thou still under construction but everyday I post projects that I have done so far www.Marvprojects..com you can also email me at marvprojects@gmail
com or call 09020967793.

I also have a collection of Evil genius books just Google Evil genius books to know what am talking about and lots of other stuffs

Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by Canme4u(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2015
acorntree:

Your email?

Boss, I have ni knowledge about programming hope I can also start from this ebook sir?

If yes, canme4u@gmail.com

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by Janyves(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
I'm kinda wowed by this trend....... Big ups to all the gurus in the house.
Can any one recommend a good electronics(analog and digital) simulating software(s) for me. I have this flair for electronics..... But I've been a bit lazy.....
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by princejude(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
Janyves:
I'm kinda wowed by this trend....... Big ups to all the gurus in the house.
Can any one recommend a good electronics(analog and digital) simulating software(s) for me. I have this flair for electronics..... But I've been a bit lazy.....

Miss Google is your friend
Re: Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation by temizeee(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
I have an idea of building simple 12/24v pwm solar charge controller using relay n diodes only.. . I already practice on vero board n it works really great, do u think it worth marketing guys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fish With A Bird's Head Caught In China (Photo, Video) / Sea Turtle Caught Near Ibeno Island In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.