Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] (11675 Views)

Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! / Cute! May D And His Sweden Girlfriend Are Drunk In Love..check On It / Felebration Of Love! Check Out Olamide And His Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by StevinMorgan(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nairalanders COULD THIS BE LOVE?
if you black like this nobody go see you in the night fa

IF THE LADY IS A CELEBRITY THEN LOVE IS BLIND.

see the love birds below...
grin
do you agree?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by wirelessssss(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
I agree not to disagree

3 Likes

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by walexGodson(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Money speaking
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Beauty and the best

Where are those babes shouting tall, dark and handsome

I will just be laffing

Guys go and make money, even though you get one eye you fit still marry Miss Nigeria!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by luvlyqueen(f): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
i dont believe dis

1 Like

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by santos876(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
love iz speaking.mayb dey were deatind 4 each oda.bt dis looks very funny oooooooo.lolssssss
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by pretydiva(f): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chai dis guy is fugly. Gues he used charm on her

3 Likes

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by niverah(f): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
awwww....he must really treat her nice...anybody can be good looking but a good personality is rare

7 Likes

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by ggrin(f): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wtf shockedshockedshocked
Iceberylin is that youangrygringrin

3 Likes

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Begonia(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
*sighs* @op; you need to understand that not everyone is shallow smiley

5 Likes

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iceberylin(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
I'll bet my last kobo....

Juju is involved angry

1 Like

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iceberylin(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
ggrin:
Wtf shockedshockedshocked
Iceberylin come lets marryangrygringrin

Am i mad...i roll with them Cuties angry
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by ednut1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
dude F**ks her real gud

1 Like

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by ggrin(f): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:

Am i mad...i roll with them Cuties angry
maybe na kingtomgrin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Geehan(f): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is really serious, what kind of love category does this one falls in, could dis be sex love, money love, juju love, prayer love, caring love or I must be in a relationship love.

Love sometimes is just unexplainable, there will be a fine boy at one corner craving for her attention.

1 Like

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iceberylin(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
ggrin:
maybe na kingtomgrin
Mehnnn..that guy dan really suffer for ya hand grin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by ggrin(f): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:

gringringrin. Buh seriously,ion know that he's like thatshockedshockedshocked *faints* kingtom iyaf wantu kill me o grin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by KingTom(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
ggrin:
maybe na kingtomgrin
That guy fine pass me na grin

1 Like

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iceberylin(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
ggrin:
gringringrin. Buh seriously,ion know that he's like thatshockedshockedshocked *faints* kingtom iyaf wantu kill me o grin
Last bullet....

I don die grin
.guy do something naaa
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by KingTom(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
ednut1:
dude F**ks her real gud
CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by KingTom(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:

No mind that Ajipokinpok! grin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iceberylin(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

No mind that Ajipokinpok! ;S

Ggrin come and see ooo...choi...

Fire back plccc grin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by KingTom(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
ggrin:
You know say you no fit live one e-day without me na! Despite my ugliness grin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by luvlyqueen(f): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
believe it or not,dat guy is using orishirishiri,strong one for dat matter
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
He is beautiful!! I love his complexion!!! kiss
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by ggrin(f): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:
That guy fine pass me na grin
ewwwwwwwwwwshockedshockedshocked
Spits on iceberylin JTlipsrsealed
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by ggrin(f): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:

Last bullet....

I don die grin
.guy do something naaa
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by ggrin(f): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:

Ggrin come and see ooo...choi...

Fire back plccc grin
intruderundecided
Kingtom ma ugly guy coolcool
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by ggrin(f): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

You know say you no fit live one e-day without me na! Despite my ugliness grin
sad
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by KingTom(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
ggrin:
Spits on iceberylin JTlipsrsealed
cool cool grin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iceberylin(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
ggrin:
intruderundecided
Kingtom ma ugly guy coolcool
Jesu!!!"

Ohhh lawwwd...kingtom do something
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iceberylin(m): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
ggrin:
Spits on iceberylin JTlipsrsealed[
**gives him head**
Slaps her butt and chase her oitta my room after coming in her mouth*** angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Kadarshian Booty Injections Have Gone Too High..see New Pics!!! / Wike, Tonto Dikeh Others For South–South Leadership Advancement Award / Queen Preshlyn Usanga Emerges Ambassador As House Of Beauty TV Reality Show Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.