Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway (8549 Views)

Anoda Cheap 2007 Honda Accord DC Toks leather N1.350m giveaway / 2005 Peugeot 407 Sw-snrf, V6, Perf. Leather-N1.850M / Sparkling 2004 Toyota Camry Le V6 With Factory Leather...N1.6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by jenju(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2008
Fellow Forumites, at the beginning of the year, I announced that the rules of engagement in the auto section will change for the better. We set out to market good, clean, cars with concomitant impeccable customer service.  You, brothers and sisters, rewarded us with loyalty, trust, and patronage.

We all can see that our forum has been sanitized, VIN numbers for the most parts are displayed by dealers, many dealers even disclose that their cars have salvage titles, etc etc. 

To show my own personal appreciation, I hereby announce the sale of two 2004 Nissan Murano SL (with leather and DVD) for only N1.98million  or N1.9million without DVD.  As usual, the cars will have no prior accidents, no salvage titles, and will be backed up by VIN reports.  This is the least I can do to show my appreciation.

To be honest, if Seun himself, the owner of this website, wants to pick up one of these cars, its his for N1.5million.

This offer is not open to Resellers and dealers. Show interest by sending an email to tikola70@hotmail.com 

The buyer custom clears him/herself (approx N300k). More details and pictures in 24-48 hours.

LETS DO IT AGAIN    smiley
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by babeisme: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2008
I totally agree with Jenju. Nairaland has been a blessing to most dealers on this forum so if Seun wants one of the Muranos for himself, I support Jenju by dropping 200k for the ride. So seun, if you want the ride, Its yours for only 1.3m. As an appreciation from babeisme, i'll pay the balance for you!

Thanks Seun, you are a genius for owning this site. As for Jenju, you are a source of motivation to young entrepreneurs like myself!
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Middleman: 12:12am On Nov 23, 2008
abeg seun make i give u 1.3 spo u go pick up the ride for me if u no want am,hehe

good look jenju and babeisme
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by showbobo(m): 5:52am On Nov 23, 2008
@JENJU and BABEISME

You guys are awesome. . . . . . If everybody can be this generous,this world would be a better place for us all. . .
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by FLORIDACAR: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2008
Seun to support JENJU & BABAISME if you actually want this MURANO in the name of my company
and my BUYER FROM this website, I HEREBY REDUCE YR PRICE TO 1.2M . i will pay the balance of 100K.

not only that i sold mycar quick on yr website, this website is only thing i can point that came positive out of nigeria
in a recent time, " bros indeed you a proud for all of us"
option 2, if u have anycar of your choice from state I PROMISED TO PAY YOUR SHIPMENT TO LAGOS FREE OF CHARGE TO YOU.
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Azo(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2008
shocked shocked shocked are you guys kidding here shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by sparta300(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2008
[flash=200,200]http://[/flash][flash=200,200]http://[/flash][flash=200,200]http://[/flash][flash=200,200]http://[/flash][flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Poj1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2008
Great show of appreciation.
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by jenju(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2008
Initial Photographs, more detail in coming days.

Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by bwumber: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2008
Jenju Broda, Dash me the jeep for 1.3 make i rush you as amy pally for all matters, am In Viet and coming very very soon.
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by jidewura(m): 1:23am On Nov 24, 2008
Hi Jenju, i would love to have the DVD version as a birthday present for my mum. please send me personal details. Also please the best price.
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Emperoh(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2008
I wonder where Seun is
See people they dash am money left right and centre shocked shocked shocked

Infact am off to set up koboland.com
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by deariekay(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2008
seun baba,

waiting for ur response,i also volunteer to drive it down from port to your edifice. grin grin grin grin

one love.
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2008
i gotta be dreaming somebody please wake me up(murano for 1.5m). unbelievable! shocked
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by coolguyz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2008
i'm going bac to bed, somebody need wake me up later.

i'm sooo impressed cool cool cool!!!!!
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by simmy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2008
@poster
im interested o, but can it go 4 1.6?
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by jenju(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2008
simmy:

@poster
I'm interested o, but can it go 4 1.6?

My brother,

Please go and shop around and find out what the market value of a 2004 Murano SL with leather interior is, in Lagos. Once you do that, you may be embarassed by your request.

This car is a giveaway to show my appreciation to forumites, its not a negotiable price. You will pay well over N3million for such a car in Nigeria.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by hbid: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2008
Jenju,

I am very much interested in the non-DVD version. Kindly details to my email:
I would also like to discuss some other cars I require, thanks.

Fizo
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by jenju(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2008
I've received quite a few inquiries on these vehicles for obvious reasons. I'd like those that have emailed me to indicate their interest on this website.

Since these Muranos are specially priced for nairalanders, posting a reply here will let us know, by the number of posts of the inquirer, whether he/she is a legitimate nairalander as opposed to a dealer looking to make a quiick profit.

@hbid,
nice to talk to you. Looking forward to being of service to you.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by simmy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2008
hi j
How soon can this deal b done with. should i send u a mail or smthng? do i get to see the car 1st or what? from the pics u posted it seems like the cars are still in the us?
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by jenju(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2008
simmy:

hi j
How soon can this deal b done with. should i send u a mail or smthng? do i get to see the car 1st or what? from the pics u posted it seems like the cars are still in the us?

Due to the "December rush", we are looking at a January delivery on these cars. Send me an email with your phone number and we can discuss details. The cars are still in the USA, they have to be preordered. Deal must be concluded by December 15th to guarantee January delivery.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by abbyode(m): 5:21am On Nov 25, 2008
Jenju baba, I hail ooooo!
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by simmy(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2008
hi j
sent u a mail already. tryn reply asap
still interested
Simmy
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by holyeye(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2008
@ Jenju & Babeisme,

This is outright excellence. You both deserve an applause for the kind gesture and thoughtfulness.
I hope Seun considers this offer either he needs it or not.
You have shown appreciation and more will come.
Keep sowing positive seeds.
I am challenged.
Nice week.
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by jenju(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2008
simmy:

hi j
sent u a mail already. tryn reply asap
still interested
Simmy

Got your mail and replied. Talk to you soon.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by ziontrain: 4:41am On Nov 26, 2008
Nairalanders, I believe this car should go to Seun if he is interested. He has really been a blessing to a lot of us. @Jenju, I pledge my donation of $1,000 towards the purchase of this murano if Seun decides to take up this offer.
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by igwe11(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2008
@ Jenju, Babeisme, FLORIDACAR and Ziontrain.

You guys can't cease to amaze me.
By your fruits we shall always know you.

Its not how much, but how satisfied.
I wish I was able to sieve chaff from wheat early enough on this site, though the beautiful ones are yet unborn.
The journey just begun,we can take a horse to the stream but we can't force it to drink the water.

keep it up!! ,

God will surely protects all you genuine and transparent car dealers on this site and replenishes your pocket a thousand fold for your honesty and good work.

Lest I forgot!!!! You guys are simple d Bomb!!!!
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by adexcarz(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2008
jenju:

Got your mail and replied. Talk to you soon.

Cheers,
J
I pledge to do the vechile registration if Seun picks the offer.
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by showbobo(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2008
like play like play. . . . . . Seun might end up owning this car without his dime oo. . . .see donations chei cheesy wink
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by oranges(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2008
J keep the flag flying

Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by jenju(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2008
Thanks to BABEISME, FLORIDACARS, adexcarz, and "Pastor" Ziontrain.  May God replenish your coffers abundantly. If Seun wants this car, the price for the 2004 Murano SL is now N1.08million!!!

The offer will remain open until December 31 or whenever Seun let's us know whether he is interested. Wouldn't it be something if more dealers who have sold countless of cars, and have been profiting  from this site without paying a single penny, contribute more? Where are the dealers that are quick to post "SOLD" in their entries, we need you to write "I pledge xyz naira to the cause" smiley 

Cheers,
J
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Busybody2(f): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2008
[size=14pt]VIN PLEASE tongue[/size]

IGWE STOP SLACKING ON THE JOB, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT CAR EVER PUT UP FOR SALE ON NAIRALAND angry angry angry grin

Aaaaawwww, God bless you guys, it's moments like these that makes me proud and makes my head swell to be a Nigerian, keep it up guys kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) In Owerri, For 500k last price. give away / Gone!Gone!!...Tokunbo 2003 Honda Accord Leather seat With Navigation System / Call: +2348097048807: Nigerian Used 2016 Mercedes Benz GLC Available @ 32m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.