Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? (2954 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is not a counter thread but I was inspired by the thread on bearded women and young guys with grey hairs and felt like sharing my predicament here. The aim of this thread is to get your perceptions on this issue.

*****What do you think about a guys with stretchmarks, especially when its so profound on the skin. Mine was caused by rapid growth sprouts during my teenage and I have a very light skin which has overtime stretched at various places especially my shoulder chest area and on my inner thighs and backside.

****Ladies do you find it repulsive and unmanly and can u date a skin stretched guy.

***Personally I can't off my clothes in the public, swimming or other hobbies that needs a guy to off his shirt is a no for me cause I feel uncomfortable especially when ladies are around, its has really worn out my self confidence in social settings.. AM I OVER REACTING?

**I can't engage in any muscle enhancement excercises as my skin tear the more whenever I workout with the boys.
Are there any proven remedies to remove this stretchmarks. I have spent a fortune on a lot of skin products and massage therapies with no good result

*Why is my skin so light and all stretchy..is it genetic? I ask this because none of my siblings even my sisters have stretchmarks. Its just me in the family

Will appreciate your candid responses..

Thanks
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
you want to be insulted again? cheesy okay continue
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
I think i hav some of dem in my bombom...lool

2 Likes

Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by davdandam(m): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
Boss you are not alone. ...na cream I steal use o hmmmm perfect white or Wetin dem dey call am, e don kobalise me.trust me you are not alone.

1 Like

Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
you want to be insulted again? cheesy okay continue
no problem. All I need are candid opinions..
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
davdandam:
Boss you are not alone. ...na cream I steal use o hmmmm perfect white or Wetin dem dey call am, e don kobalise me.trust me you are not alone.
this perfect white does it work??have tried a lot of creams no result
davdandam:
looooool..
thekingsmen:
no problem. All I need are candid opinions..
have you ever tried laser treatment?

1 Like

Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I think i hav some of dem in my bombom...lool
grin
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
have you ever tried laser treatment?
nope.how much does it cost and how effective are they?
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
thekingsmen:
nope.how much does it cost and how effective are they?
do research on it, it depends on where you reside hey
apparently its very effective
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Lordabas: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2014

Men with stretchmark..eeeww
lipsrsealed
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
a lot of really buff guys have stretch marks too
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
do research on it, it depends on where you reside hey
apparently its very effective
quite costly from the prices am seeing online nd all abroad.. Can't get any around here in lagos for now.. Thanks for ur response
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
I suffered the same fate OP, but there is nothing wrong with the marks, I proudly flaunt mine. Anybody wey no like am make hin baff with salt. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:
I suffered the same fate OP, but there is nothing wrong with the marks, I proudly flaunt mine. Anybody wey no like am make hin baff with salt. grin grin grin
pics or it didn't happen
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:
hasn't being easy for me, I tried to do same but my man no be small thing
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
thekingsmen:
quite costly from the prices am seeing online nd all abroad.. Can't get any around here in lagos for now.. Thanks for ur response
sorry hey
anyway just learn to embrace your body the way it is.
as for women, a good number of us aren't as fussy as some guys are about physical appearance. I don't think its repulsive or unmanly in any way

1 Like

Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
pics or it didn't happen
Until you post yours grin
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
pics or it didn't happen
u just asking him to bolt lol
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

gentlemen first
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

she never said she had one... gringringrin
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
thekingsmen:
hasn't being easy for me, I tried to do same but my man no be small thing
Its always like that. At first I was so ashamed of them, I wore long sleeved shirts all day long. In my uni days, the medical hostel was full of cruel guys who took delight in yabbing my "condition". However, a time came when I just said well Its my body and I'll do whatever I want with it. Some girls actually find it sexy, especially the ones on my broad shoulders grin

2 Likes

Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
gentlemen first
Ladies first cheesy
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
thekingsmen:
I told him I have a hair strand on my chest area, that's what he wants to see cheesy
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
thekingsmen:
No she is owing me a pic on another thread grin
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

Ladies first cheesy
my phone doesn't have a flash cheesy post yours today and I will post mine tomorrow
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by davdandam(m): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
thekingsmen:
this perfect white does it work??have tried a lot of creams no result
Yes it works if you want stretch marks. ....guy I was doing dumb bells and using perfect white, you need to see my forearm, it's all messed up.
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:
Its always like that. At first I was so ashamed of them, I wore long sleeved shirts all day long. In my uni days, the medical hostel was full of cruel guys who took delight in yabbing my "condition". However, a time came when I just said well Its my body and I'll do whatever I want with it. Some girls actually find it sexy, especially the ones on my broad shoulders grin
some be staring at you like ...OMG gringrin I still find it hard to go unclad ... D discomfort no get part two
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
my phone doesn't have a flash cheesy post yours today and I will post mine tomorrow
my phone doesn't have camera, post yours tomorrow and I'll post mine next week grin
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
davdandam:

Yes it works if you want stretch marks. ....guy I was doing dumb bells and using perfect white, you need to see my forearm, it's all messed up.
guy ur own no goodooo, grin I am looking for a remedy not what will give me more stretchmarks...how do you cope with urs
Re: Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
I told him I have a hair strand on my chest area, that's what he wants to see cheesy
oww I see..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Give Your Kids This Hairstyle As A Punishment (pics) / SHOCKING: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl In Paraguay / We Sell And Install Window Blinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.