Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Free Flash And Html Templates - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Flash And Html Templates (1505 Views)

Wordpress And HTML Multipurpose Theme / What Is The Real (programmable) Link Between Mysql And Html/css/javascript/php / How To Create An Autoresponder In An Html Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Flash And Html Templates by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2008
Hi nairalanders,

I urgently need links to websites where i can get FREE flash and html TEMPLATES. i will appreciate it if the links could be sent directly rather than sending your e.mail and phone numbers (long protocol) so others can also make use of it.

My colleagues and i have very heavy workload and we need templates to make life "easier"

Thanks Always,
Re: Free Flash And Html Templates by OmniPotens(m): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2008
Why waste much time when you have Google to do the job for you. After this time around, try designing yours based on different categories then keep them down so that you don't get much choked up this way again.

Will post a link here as soon as I get a good source.
Re: Free Flash And Html Templates by quadrillio(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2008
google it
Re: Free Flash And Html Templates by uspry1(f): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2008
Just type up in the blank google search box without quotation at below: (one a time to research through you find the best suitable to your needs)

"free Flash template"

"free HTML template"

"free website template"

"free XHTML/CSS website template"

"free web design template"

Or for narrowed specified ADVANCED google search box at once without quotation at below (just copy and paste whole thing exact to research through you find the best suitable to your needs):

"free Flash template+HTML template+website template+XHTML/CSS website template+web design template".
Re: Free Flash And Html Templates by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2008
THE KEYWORDS ARE ALL FREE

BYT THEY DEMAND FOR MONEY TO DOWNLOAD,
Re: Free Flash And Html Templates by uspry1(f): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2008
@poster

I do get free Flash/HTML templates without charging me the fees via google. I modified those templates with my Photoshop/Flash CS3 fitting my client's preferences/site needs.

Obviously you overlook those free templates where it display "FREE TEMPLATE" they give away few 5 free templates on their sites somewhere.
Re: Free Flash And Html Templates by breaka: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2008
contact me for flash/html templetes.
Re: Free Flash And Html Templates by OmniPotens(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2008
Re: Free Flash And Html Templates by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2008
OmniPotens:

http://www.freewebsitetemplates.com/

http://www.freewebtemplates.com/

Try these for now.

Thanks bro, it is people like this i always want to be around whenever the need arises no people like
breaka:

contact me for flash/html templetes.

who like making lil things look so big,

to other people who have contributed i thank you and is DEFFINATELY STILL LOOKING FOR MORE LINKS

ONE LOVE
Re: Free Flash And Html Templates by OmniPotens(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
fizo, there are many of them out there. I just took out 5 mins of my time to get those links verified before I sent them here. I downloaded to make sure the templates were okay before posting. You can do the same too. Just get to Google and search. More are there. Will take you little time. I do my designs from scratch else I'll have known more links but try those I posted and make a research on Google for more.
Re: Free Flash And Html Templates by Africason(m): 1:26am On Nov 29, 2008
Check this site http://www.oswd.org/. Thats the 'open source web directory'.

Ping,
Re: Free Flash And Html Templates by syvanet(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2008
y ou can also try ds out www.zeroweb.org
Re: Free Flash And Html Templates by syvanet(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2008
bravo to afrcason
Re: Free Flash And Html Templates by ztyle(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2008
Try www.bravenet.com their template na super! grin

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive Report On All Networks'internet Data Plans / Dual Core Deserves Kudos For Eyowo Integration / 2,000 Endings Web Addresses (like .lol, .pizza, .sex And .gay) On The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.