Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

No Hidding Place For Islam On NL.! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Hidding Place For Islam On NL.! (691 Views)

Islam On Terrorism / Christiany And Islam On Scale. / Muslims Enraged By Call For A "Friendly Islam" On Christian Bumper Sticker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Hidding Place For Islam On NL.! by Chanchit: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
For some days now I've been trying to comment on some threads, only to be asked if I'm a muslim. Jeez! Which kyn fhoolish question be that?
But when I want to comment on Christian topics, no body asks for my religious belief.

Now when you see sensitive Christian topics like:
1, Ancient manuscript claims Jesus married prostitute Mary Magdalene.
2, What does God do with all the money he collects from offering and tithes
3, Is violence the only language God understands.

When all threads like this and many more are open for everybody to comment, minor comments like this are not open to anybody that is not a muslim
in Islam one room apartment somewhere up there. Eg:
1, A christian embraces islam during ashura maglis in kano.

2, Is Islam actually from God

3, Islam calling in Igbo language with former Reverend on ITV Abuja.

4, Brothers, are we lying that Islam is not violent.

I won't ask for muslims to be blocked from Christian threads, cos its always good to know other peoples views, but what I don't understand is why some people just want to lock their self in a small room, sneak out into other peoples room to put their mouth in other peoples issue, then return to their room and lock it quickly. Anywway I'm gonna break into that ur small room either you like it or like it.
Re: No Hidding Place For Islam On NL.! by mooremedia: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
hmmmm
Re: No Hidding Place For Islam On NL.! by mooremedia: 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
I look forward to the responses
Re: No Hidding Place For Islam On NL.! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
Muslims mostly want to mind their own business. We rarely comment on a thread in the non- muslim section unless "Islam" is mentioned or muslims are asked questions directly (like this thread). Previously, every possible thread on the Islam section would be mobbed by non muslims, and mostly they are just abusive or trying to evangelise etc. For example, why do you want to comment on any of the threads you mentioned? What could you possibly contribute to a narrative, or muslim theological/ doctrinal debate? Some "love" our site so much that they even accept the shahadah just so they can continue trolling.
If you feel muslims are derailing your theological debates with their input, etc, then ask the mods politely for a section for your own brethren. I am sure they will respond.
This place remains the general religion section.

3 Likes

Re: No Hidding Place For Islam On NL.! by Chanchit: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2014
Of cause, this place remains a general section, and you only respond to threads in which muslims are being mentioned, what about the threads inwhich Christians are being mentioned which are impossible for Christians to respond to.

Anyway, we welcome everybody to our discusions, muslims, traditionalists, atheists, satanists just name it, you are all welcome.
Re: No Hidding Place For Islam On NL.! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
dude.. unless you want to start becoming intolerant, ignorant, violent and misogynistic.. better leave the matter as it is or... you can become like them.. no one stopping you

(1) (Reply)

; / Your Utterance / The Medicine That Can Cure Every Form Of Sickness : 20 Days Routine Supplement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.