Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival (10889 Views)

The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu / President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) / The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival by brownbonno(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2008
Where is the the nudity legislation/bill.

Re: Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival by brownbonno(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2008

Re: Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2008
This is  simply an embarrassment to the failed nigeria and the state (ebonyi state maybe) that presented these sad, embarrassing and timid costumes/make-up as culture. All these nigeria and protecting her "culture" thing is chaotic and ridiculous.

I only get shocked and exhausted for the kids that are made to go through these nasty cultures the world went through in the 17th and 18th centuries.
Re: Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2008
One will think that it's only the king of swaziland that is insanely barbaric, randy, manipulative and women unfriendly.
Once again, shame on nigeria and the state that thinks status quo and barbarism are the definition of culture.
Re: Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival by shakmati(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
I think you are the insane
One will think that it's only the king of swaziland that is insanely barbaric, randy, manipulative and women unfriendly.
Once again, shame on nigeria and the state that thinks status quo and barbarism are the definition of culture.
one here. What is so exciting to you about girls girded up in a cultural manner? Well, I'm not surprised, you are Nobody!
Re: Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival by Ikengawo: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
this is beautiful and shows advancement in Nigerian society and culture. It takes a level of awareness and enlightenment to counter european standards of presentably and re appreciate your identity the way these women have done it, hence why only the most advanced african society -south africa- is capable of this until now (not counting Swazi).

We as nigerians are socially primitive. We have a lot of useless values that are only there to insult people. We get angry at seeing the same woman's breast that fed us as babies and our grand mothers all displayed in order to say we have morals but the average man woman and child is a thief and liar and nobody cares. We're just fake muslims and fake christians going to church/mosque to beg god for money and worship false prophets like TB joshua but we'll quickly insult these innocent women that are taking pride in their forefathers and mothers way of life.

So pathetic. I'm proud of these women, ashamed, once again, of Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival by Francis5: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
This is  simply an embarrassment to the failed nigeria and the state (ebonyi state maybe) that presented these sad, embarrassing and timid costumes/make-up as culture. All these nigeria and protecting her "culture" thing is chaotic and ridiculous.

I only get shocked and exhausted for the kids that are made to go through these nasty cultures the world went through in the 17th and 18th centuries.

What is the evidence that this is in Nigeria, let alone Ebonyi?
Re: Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival by seunlayi(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
our culture is rich but there is nothing wrong with this ;Dour culture is rich but there is nothing wrong with this
Re: Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival by Jakumo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Man oh man those nice juicy jugs are a sight for sore eyes. I like 'em firm, pert and with NO sag, and thank God this photographer shares my taste.

God bresst you sir, for posting these breathtaking shots of Nigerian culture at its most arousing. Thank you Jeeeeeesus !

I don't care what or who is being celebrated, for if it involves young women showing off grope-worthy curves with full female African pride, I will support its continuation with religious fervor.

Please post more of these shots to get the old life juices flowing like nothing else can.
Re: Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival by armyofone(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival by jezsie: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
Umm...
Re: Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival by Fisherman1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
ohhhhhh naija were are you headed angry angry angry
brownbonno:
Where is the the nudity legislation/bill.
Re: Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival by Fisherman1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
nawaooo

(1) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back / Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? / Cyber Crime: EFCC Releases Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.