Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD (2705 Views)

Let's Avoid A Double Plane Crash In Relation To Myles Monroe. / Prominent Pastor Myles Monroe And Wife Killed In Plane Crash / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by ajalaolanr(m): 4:42am On Nov 10, 2014
Dr. Myles Munroe (20 April 1954 - 9 November 2014) was the president and founder of the Bahamas Faith Ministries International (BFMI) and Myles Munroe International (MMI), a Christian growth and resource center that includes leadership training institutes, a missions agency, a publishing company, a television network, radio and Web communications, and a church community. He was chief executive officer and chairman of the board of the International Third World Leaders Association and president of the International Leadership Training Institute. He was the author of 69 books and was a motivational speaker.

Myles Munroe died in a plane crash that took place in Grand Bahama Ship Yard, Bahamas. His plane flew low and was mangled in a crane. He, his wife, his daughter and six others all died in the crash.
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by otbliz(m): 5:22am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by kilokeys(m): 5:31am On Nov 10, 2014
undecided true..
a gem is lost.
heaven just received a saint.

morale : we all can't go laying on d bed at 103..
do ur best. and let God lead ur every step.
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by Sijo01(f): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2014
May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercies of God rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by meryln(m): 5:47am On Nov 10, 2014
what a Tragedy RIP to the Dead
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by starlite101(f): 5:49am On Nov 10, 2014
Prayers for their family!
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by Aderupoko2: 5:52am On Nov 10, 2014
Haaaa
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by abdulslutsky(m): 5:53am On Nov 10, 2014
The greatest tragedy in life is not death. The greatest tragedy is a life without purpose - Dr. Myles Munroe

RIP

1 Like

Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:55am On Nov 10, 2014
What!
I love the mans way of teaching.
Cant forget his book "the book of ephisians"

So sad.

This world no one has a life guarantee.

All we can do is do our best to be safe.

Prayers cant keep anybody from dying

Death, the end of us all.
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:03am On Nov 10, 2014
R.I.P
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2014
Very sad. My deepest sympathy and condolence go out to the affected families and friends. May GOD comfort them during the period of
bereavement. .... .I am saddened and in tears
of mourning.
RIP my mentor
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by santagelo25(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by Liveair: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2014
If this man was a non-christian, christians would by now be blaming him for not putting his safety in God.

Alas! the christian God has proved yet again that he lacks capacity or will to protect even his own, even with all the numerous biblical promises of protection. Shame!

If your "divine protection" was a lie, how can your promised eternal paradise be true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by santagelo25(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2014
Rest in Peace Dr Myles Munroe..One of my great mentor...Love the way you preach,teach and your books...You are your family members,including the other passengers should rest with the Lord Almighty..
You have really touched and changed so many souls.You will always be remembered...Love you pieces...
To think that i was flipping through some of your books(Kindom principle,Rediscovering the kingdom and The Principles and Power of Vision) yesterday..God let your grace continue to be with us that are still alive...It is not as if we are more intelligent,skillful,talented,rich,connected,handsome that Dr Myles Munroe..It's just your exceeding and sufficient grace that is upon us.....Really sad about this news...
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by MrMcJay(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2014
Liveair:
If this man was a non-christian, christians would by now be blaming him for not putting his safety in God.

Alas! the christian God has proved yet again that he lacks capacity or will to protect even his own, even with all the numerous biblical promises of protection. Shame!

If your "divine protection" was a lie, how can your promised eternal paradise be true?

If you have a brain, why haven't you seen it?

Since you haven't seen it, how are you using your brain?

If you are not using your brain, I can understand your post.
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Tragic. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by TOPMAN4LIFE: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2014
Liveair:

God still protects His own people. It's not everbody dt calls God really belong to God
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by Liveair: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2014
TOPMAN4LIFE:
God still protects His own people. It's not everbody dt calls God really belong to God

If you avoided an accident - God saved me.
If you get injured in an accident - Thank God he spared my life.
If you died in an accident - God must have a reason.

Low level Intelligence!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by toluxa1(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2014
cry cry

Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by Liveair: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2014
MrMcJay:

If you have a brain, why haven't you seen it?

Since you haven't seen it, how are you using your brain?

If you are not using your brain, I can understand your post.

Copy and paste pro!
Am sure someone wrote you this. Lol
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2014
Frontpage please!
Oh, why did God sleep again ?
Re: Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD by Seun(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2014

(1)

Where Is The Garden Of Eden? / Why U Must Join Catholics 2 Pray D Prayer 2 St Michael D Archangel / The Gospel Of Grace Brings Salvation, Healing & Wholeness To Our Entire Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.