Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,501 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies (28658 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies by MizMyColi(f): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2014
No matter how we downplay it, emotion and truth are an integral part of human life.
Normal Humans.
There is a right time to apply this two, whether as separate entities or a combo.
We shouldn't downplay one at the expense of another and vice versa.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

I'm sorry, but I won't reply anymore mentions from this thread.
I'm letting you know because I wouldn't wanna come off as discourteous.

Reyginus:
Wow! This is going to be interesting. Let me ask one more question before I proceed.

Do you think it is good to allow our emotions get in the way of the truth even when people around are twisting it or do you think that our emotions should not be allowed to veil the truth even when the people around are twisting it? Or you don't agree to anyone at all?
Re: Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2014
MizMyColi:
No matter how we downplay it, emotion and truth are an integral part of human life.
Normal Humans.
There is a right time to apply this two, whether as separate entities or a combo.
We shouldn't downplay one at the expense of another and vice versa.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

I'm sorry, but I won't reply anymore mentions from this thread.
I'm letting you know because I wouldn't wanna come off as discourteous.

Okay.
Re: Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies by Prizelezz(f): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Luke 16:31
"But Abraham said, 'If they won't listen to Moses and the prophets, they won't listen even if someone rises from the dead."

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies by charlyxx9: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
peneil42:
I just to say God bless you for these posts on the late Dr.Myles Munroe,it is really unfortunate and a tragic reality that there are too many false prophets and prophetesses in Christianity. Many of of these prophets and prophetesses have large crowd that are being misled.I knew long ago he was a false prophet.Most of these false prophets are neck deep into occult including Freemasonry with some of them holding or reaching the 33rd degree which is the last degree in Freemason.Most of the Western ministers who come to Africa especially those who pull large crowd are Masons.I don't want to mention their names.
becareful bro not to include people that you aint sure of

(1) (2) (Reply)

HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari / Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church / Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.