Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Tragic Demise Of Dr. Myles Munroe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tragic Demise Of Dr. Myles Munroe (485 Views)

Great Quotes By Dr. Myles Munroe (tribute) / Dr. Myles Munroe, Wife And Daughter Killed In Bahamas Plane Crash / 7 Principles Of An Eagle – Dr. Myles Monroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragic Demise Of Dr. Myles Munroe by mileskiyo(m): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2014
This is so sad. I was privileged to meet this man in person on a couple of occasions. He was a force of nature... A leader... God rest his soul n d other departed souls including his wife n daughter...

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/11/10/myles-munroe-wife-die-in-tragic-plane-crash/
Re: Tragic Demise Of Dr. Myles Munroe by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2014
Very sad. My deepest sympathy and condolence go out to the affected families and friends. May GOD comfort them during the period of
bereavement. .... .I am saddened and in tears
of mourning.
RIP my mentor

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma’s Shocking Response To Marital Troubles! / What Are The Criteria For A Topic To Make Front Page??? / Pause And Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.