Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Opinion- Guys Think It's All About Their Money? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion- Guys Think It's All About Their Money? (2579 Views)

I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures / Do You Think It's Wise To Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? / Can You Tell?How Long Do You Think It Should Last?Singles/Married . . interestin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion- Guys Think It's All About Their Money? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
kirikiristars:
Who no like money It's true we can't have it all so as a guy if you are ugly try and compliment it by having at least a heavy pocket.

Smh
Re: Opinion- Guys Think It's All About Their Money? by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 04, 2014
VickyyB:
Men of these days think it's all about getting rich and having the best woman in this world.

When they see an ugly rich man with a beautiful wife, they think it's all about money without love.

Do you agree that a lady would marry an ugly, not-so-rich man?
What exactly do you have against the male folks?
Re: Opinion- Guys Think It's All About Their Money? by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2014
Penart:

What exactly do you have against the male folks?
What exactly do you think I have against the male folks?
Re: Opinion- Guys Think It's All About Their Money? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
VickyyB:

What exactly do you think I have against the male folks?
you studying law?
Re: Opinion- Guys Think It's All About Their Money? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Penart:

you studying law?
No. Pharmacology
Re: Opinion- Guys Think It's All About Their Money? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
VickyyB:

No. Pharmacology
well thats okay,cos you dont really need the law school,you'll make a good lawyer smiley,all your questions sound like an attack/interrogation,if you know what i mean..

1 Like

Re: Opinion- Guys Think It's All About Their Money? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
yeah!! maybe the problem of most ladies is money, not all but a majority.
Now, for a hunter to catch a mouse he must use a piece of cheese.
Re: Opinion- Guys Think It's All About Their Money? by oweniwe(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=VickyyB post=27878568][/quote]

women of these days think it's all about being beautiful, sexy and having the best man in this world.

When they see a ugly, broke guy with a beautiful wife, they think the wife was desperate to get married, or how on earth could a beautiful lady marry a broke guy? Its not about love.

Do you agree that a lady would marry an ugly, not-so-rich man? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Opinion- Guys Think It's All About Their Money? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2014
It's not about the money, while money is an integral factor, what money symbolises is more important.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Making The Right Decision? / If You Would Be Mine... / My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.