Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! (1945 Views)

What Is Your Car To You? How Does Your Ride Make You Feel? / Scan Your Ride: 'MALFUNCTION INDICATOR (service/check Engine) Light Pops Up / My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2014
Hey it's time to love-vendor your ride!!At Emerite Nigeria we offer a variety of color for car rubber spray paints for designing,decorating and beautifying your ride..colors ranges from Red,yellow.green,blue,purple,gold etc..You can stand out this Xmas and beat your friends to it..All you need to do is send us a mail with details of what you want and we will be right there to take you along..Emerite,at your service!

Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by lungwun(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2014
Lol

1 Like

Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by AutosBay(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2014
Your advert would be more effective in the Autos section.

1 Like

Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2014
thanks..will check it out.
Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by cmoney22222: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Emerite:
thanks..will check it out.

What the price to get my wheels in black colour and where are you located... Can I do it myself?
Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 11, 2014
cmoney22222:

What the price to get my wheels in black colour and where are you located... Can I do it myself?

You can apply it yourself.. it's extra easy..for more send a PM or send a mail to EmeriteNigeria to avoid spamming the thread..thanks
Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by cmoney22222: 2:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Emerite:

You can apply it yourself.. it's extra easy..for more send a PM or send a mail to EmeriteNigeria to avoid spamming the thread..thanks

Pls provide email here.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Groan.....but only at the fluorescent colors.

I can see how it MIGHT be useful if you're trying to go gold or black or perhaps even white.
Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2014
cmoney22222:

Pls provide email here.. Thanks

EmeriteNigeria@gmail.com
Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2014
CityNG:
Groan.....but only at the fluorescent colors.

I can see how it MIGHT be useful if you're trying to go gold or black or perhaps even white.

All colors gives out a bright look,the color you get depends solely on how much you applied. For instance you won't expect a car dipped with 4 tins to emit the same color with another dipped with 2 tins..it's as simple as that!!
Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2014
Emerite:

All colors gives out a bright look,the color you get depends solely on how much you applied. For instance you won't expect a car dipped with 4 tins to emit the same color with another dipped with 2 tins..it's as simple as that!!

No they don't.

Flourecent garish color has nothing to do with how many tins you use. I'm assuming tins = coats.
Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2014
CityNG:

No they don't.

Flourecent garish color has nothing to do with how many tins you use. I'm assuming tins = coats.

I see..check out our product and testify the difference yourself!!It's completely different from others..thanks for your contributions!
Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Emerite:

I see..check out our product and testify the difference yourself!!It's completely different from others..thanks for your contributions!

You're missing the point. This is not a bash on your product.

I'm addressing the garish color samples that you posted. It's just an opinion of which I'm entitled to.

Good luck.
Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by chucky234(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
CityNG:

You're missing the point. This is not a bash on your product.

I'm addressing the garish color samples that you posted. It's just an opinion of which I'm entitled to.

Good luck.
Op is certainly not a painter but a trader looking to make some bucks.
lol
Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
chucky234:
Op is certainly not a painter but a trader looking to make some bucks.
lol

lolxx..you're right man!.I'm not a painter,but just boasting of the quality of the product.
Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Availble..you can contact.
Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Available..you can contact.
Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by sultaan(m): 4:57am On Nov 16, 2014
I was going to say why not put a bra on the car, but apparently putting a thong on it will make it stand out there grin

2 Likes

Re: Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2014
sultaan:
I was going to say why not put a bra on the car, but apparently putting a thong on it will make it stand out there grin

lwkmd..

(1) (Reply)

This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals / Car Wax Wahala After Spraying / New Craze In Town With Exotic Cars Without Plate Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.