Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex (5200 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
vizkiz:
was with her in my room and i started going hard after staring @ her huge /seducive boo*bs, few minutes later, she said "pls can you walk me to where i can get card"...

gezz! I later stood up with my sh*t pointing out hard, she look at me and said "don't tell me my boo*bs wanna make you furck me today" undecided

it was so terribleembarassed but i eneded up furcking. Her that same day tongue
God will bless you for your parent,i dont hide that thing for girls
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by wharlzywee(m): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2014
prettyjo:
hagahahahahahahaha# na dis one worse pass#very embarassing
i swear i was full of shame, gal wey i neva even sight her puna b4

1 Like

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by wordbank(m): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2014
I no know y girls like nonsenseeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2014
OohMpa:

Confusing, right as to how a story sounds so true but still so false?

Even sometimes, ooh Mpa doesn't believe these things really happened to him grin

lol grin
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2014
prettyjo:
hagahahahahahahaha# na dis one worse pass#very embarassing
So true! Nice Dp! smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by ucheokpara100(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2014
i ws lik a fool wen i ws growing up, i had awkward moments almost 90percent each tym i meet with any gal, bt let me type only 2. i used 2 hav strong mouth odour, i was lookin 4 solution none until someone adviced me 2 alwys breath-out so tht fresh air 'll enter my mouth tht way it 'll reduce, so i ws doin this alwys until one day a gal came 2 visit me we are about 2 kiss wen i startd breathing out heavily, gosh this gal jst closed her mouth and nose jumped out of bed ran out till 2day. anoda one i ws wooin a gal 4 almost 2 years then wen she finally came 2 my room oboy my tin stood firm and strong, i try facing down on bed no way, tried turning back on her, to cap it all she askd me 2 giv her water 2 drink, hmmmm wen i stood up 2 bring her water my trouser ws so long she focused her eye on it and startd laughing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2014
Some funny comments here

Tosyne2much
Ijechikky
Abumikey
Naijaboiy
Annypie
Make una come share una own
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2014
skyprofm, nice thread jawe

AgapeCharis thnks for bringing my attention to this thread

**clears throat**

When I was in school, a lady honoured my invitation and came to chill with me.. We were both in my room talking and before I knew it, my dicccck started erectingg simply because I was fantasizing on how to grab her bosom, I thought of what to do to cover my fucck up and my pillow was my messiah, I codedly grabbed and held onto my pillow as that way the only thing that would cover my fucck up grin

** fast forward** while my dick was still rising, she told me she was about going and that I should see her off, ** if I hear say I stand up grin, it took me about 5mins b4 my dicck drastically reduced to the default level and that was when I stood up grin
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by nickz(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
mid last year,i went strolling with my padi.....so he suggested we take with RIN with us...(our 2yr old family caucasian dog),i was a bit skeptic cause i just came back from a long stay at my aunt's and i wasn't sure if the dog was walked regularly.....
my friend told me "GUY NOTHIN FIT HAPPEN,WE GO CARRY LEASH"

i accepted.......peer pressuregrin
we were just exiting our street,rin was all hyper jumping around and dragging me(caucasians are very massive dogs)
anyone that saw us coming was just moving to the other side of the road
the tin just dey sweet megringrin

then my phone rang
i had baggy shorts,the ones with plenty pockets
so i gave my friend leash to hold
while i brought out my phone

the dog out-muscled him
and the leash just fell off his hand
with the speed of light the dog took off
and in "battery ram style"...same way goats fight
started heading towards a girl

normal ish,the chick wanted to turn round and start running
i bet she almost wet her pantsgringringrin
i shouted DON'T RUN...so she doesn't give it the impression that she wants to play with it
the dog pushed her to the floor...with no intention to bite and started rolling around her....love aat first sightgringringrin
i just got confused after i put the dog to order
she stood up
first with fear..her skirt was dusty
blouse got stained
then when i handed over the dog to my friend and asked him to hold it properly
turned and her facial expressio changed to anger......AWKWARD MOMENT!!!!cheesycheesy

o boy fear begin catch me
i was just muttering nonsenselipsrsealedlipsrsealed
then i said sorry and asked her to follow me home to she could wipe off her skirt properly
she was reluctant
but she later accepted after pleadinggringringrin

1 Like

Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Emodeee: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Freshtomato:

grin grin grin grin grin

ur moniker can mk a man CUM....FRESHTOMATO. Dat lips beneath ur hips look lyk tomato buh ur own is fresh. Ion mind tasting d tomato
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by prettyjo(f): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2014
emusmith:
So true! Nice Dp! smiley
thanks
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2014
prettyjo:
thanks
I meant: You're beautiful... No kiddies!
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by Mprex(f): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2014
Just here to read the stories. Keep them coming
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by killercute16(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
peterpaulis:
grin.. Mine is, I dey sight babe for church not knowing that she came with her boyfriend... In short the guy embarrassed me sha
Believe me i understand what you mean. grin
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by solodox(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2015
skyprofm:
My most awkward moment with the opposite sex was a day I took a bike with a lady from ojota going to ogba. She was a very pretty girl and I was fascinated by her look and sexy stature. She insisted on sitting in between d bikeman and me. All thru d journey I had a hard on and it was so obvious she felt it. Most embarassing thing was when we alighted, she looked at me, moved her gaze down to that part, shook her head and said 'sorry oo'. I felt uncomfortable. That's mine. Share urs

And you just let her leave?
Re: Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex by chigbolu: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2016
It was a sunday and I was coming back in a taxi, I sat nxt to dis hot chick dah wore a short skirt, I noticed the driver was uncomfortable when shifting his gear cos the lady sat nxt to the gear box (two in front), that gave me a hard on, I was so embarrassed when I got down from the taxi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander / CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] / Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.