Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones (6837 Views)

Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today / See who GEJ Carried Today - Cramjones / Graphic Photo: 10 Killed At Niger College Of Education Blast Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2014
It is with heart felt sympathy that I heard about the bomb blast today in Potiskum that killed 48 innocent students trying to get educated. May their souls rest in peace and may God grant the family comfort and bring the perpetrators to justice. Amen

Meanwhile, it is unfortunate that we have a wicked and insensitive leadership, concerned only to come back to power come 2015. This leader has more meetings on 2015 than on security. This leader does not give a damn. This leader is Corrupt. Incompetent. Deceptive. Divisive. Dishonest. Lazy. Negligent. Unpatriotic. Insensitive. Wicked. Clueless. Confused. And Dangerous.

The blood that has soaked our land will not do so in vain, the day of reckoning for this wickedness and negligence by the presidency will surely come!

-CramJones

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Anyone still in support of this administration should know that he/she has blood soaked on their hands"

7 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
6years of carnage under president Jonathan's watch and there seems not to be an end to this madness anytime soon"

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Macelliot(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Who cares about your take.....
Boko Haram sympathizer!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by denko(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
MUST YOU KILL INNOCENT CHILDREN TO WHIP SENTIMENT AGAINST JONATHAN. I PRAY YOUR PREFERRED CANDIDATE WINS 2015 ELECTION BOKOHARAM WILL BE AN ICEBERG, THAT IS A PROMISE.

14 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by DonaldGenes(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tired of talking

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Arch1: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
denko:
I thought your useless president told us that he had negotiated a ceasefire deal with Boko Haram. So where is the ceasefire?

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by PapiWata: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
Cram Jones you disappoint me. You really have, today, and I'm afraid you'll need to sit in the corner until I decide what needs to be done next.

I counted a measly 25 derogatory adjectives that you could think up to denounce your elected president. That is well under par for a man of your caliber, and this is a matter of concern.

At the rate you are using up all your linguistic ammunition so far ahead of the presidential elections, you will practically need to invent a new language with which to express your spiraling despair and despondency when President Jonathan receives his earth-shaking landslide mandate to serve as Nigeria's president until the good year 2019.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by BlackTechnology: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ibnsultan:
6years of carnage under president Jonathan's watch and there seems not to be an end to this madness anytime soon"

Keep killing yourselves for power you won't get till 2019

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Just Imagine your child was a victim of that Bomb blast or that massacre. You can't imagine? Ofcos! You can't! You just can't"

8 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by denko(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
HOW WOULD SOMEONE WILL BE BURNING DOWN HIS/HER REGION IN THE NAME OF POLITICS

8 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Energito: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
cramjones:
It is with heart felt sympathy that I heard about the bomb blast today in Potiskum that killed 48 innocent students trying to get educated. May their souls rest in peace and may God grant the family comfort and bring the perpetrators to justice. Amen

Meanwhile, it is unfortunate that we have a wicked and insensitive leadership, concerned only to come back to power come 2015. This leader has more meetings on 2015 than on security. This leader does not give a damn. This leader is Corrupt. Incompetent. Deceptive. Divisive. Dishonest. Lazy. Negligent. Unpatriotic. Insensitive. Wicked. Clueless. Confused. And Dangerous.

The blood that has soaked our land will not do so in vain, the day of reckoning for this wickedness and negligence by the presidency will surely come!

-CramJones
your take is senseless.

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by chemali: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
FOR the past few years President Goodluck Jonathan has publicly shrugged off the deaths of thousands of people, mainly in the north-east of his country, portraying them as the unfortunate but unavoidable result of a fanatical insurgency for which his government cannot be blamed. But in the past few weeks the plight of 200-plus girls abducted from a school by Boko Haram, the extremist group chiefly responsible for the mayhem, has put Mr Jonathan and his government under an international spotlight, exposing them not only as incompetent but callous, too.
Economist

May their souls RIP
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Rilwayne001: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
Macelliot:
Who cares about your take.....
Boko Haram sympathizer!

Who is the sympathizer between the OP and the clueless president who doesnt give a damn about the lacklustre security in the northwest that has claimed many lives since 2010. His concern has been on how he will return to power next year by any means thereby neglecting everyday killings going on in the north.

The ediot claimed that they had a ceasefire with BH, where is it undecided undecided everyday bombings and killings is what we are seeing.

Trust your brain is active?

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Reptyle(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
PapiWata:
Cram Jones you disappoint me. You really have, today, and I'm afraid you'll need to sit in the corner until I decide what needs to be done next.

I counted a measly 25 derogatory adjectives that you could think up to denounce your elected president. That is well under par for a man of your caliber, and this is a matter of concern.

At the rate you are using up all your linguistic ammunition so far ahead of the presidential elections, you will practically need to invent a new language with which to express your spiraling despair and despondency when President Jonathan receives his earth-shaking landslide mandate to serve as Nigeria's president until the good year 2019.

Oh just 2019?

One would think he was bidding to rule for a lifetime with the way he is going about it.

While our President is rabidly chasing a new term in office, Nigeria burns under his watch. He seems to have forgotten that he still has about 6 months worth of his current mandate to deliver on. He seems to have forgotten that part of that mandate includes ensuring the protection of all Nigerians, internal and external...including his "enemies" from the North of Nigeria.

At this rate, I hope there will be a nation to rule over before 2019.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Sibrah: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Can they please publish the names of the students affected.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Reptyle(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
denko:
HOW WOULD SOMEONE WILL BE BURNING DOWN HIS/HER REGION IN THE NAME OF POLITICS

Makes no sense right?

Which is why you need to take another look and begin to ask yourself more fundamental questions like:

Who stands to benefit from the crises in the North in the long run?

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by anonimi: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by dridowu: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmmmmm something is wrong , where are the witches and wizards of association of Nigeria ? They can only predict election result. They have no foresight. Where are the northern elders in APC, PDP, LP, NDP e.t.c they need to discuss after the future of region. So sad.
RIP
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by PapiWata: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Reptyle:

Oh just 2019?

One would think he was bidding to rule for a lifetime with the way he is going about it.

While our President is rabidly chasing a new term in office, Nigeria burns under his worth. He seems to have forgotten that he still has about 6 months worth of his current mandate to deliver on. He seems to have forgotten that part of that mandate includes ensuring the protection of all Nigerians, internal and external...including his "enemies" from the North of Nigeria.

At this rate, I hope there will be a nation to rule over before 2019.

The year 2019 will mark the conclusion of President Jonathan's tour of duty, and this will be affirmed by his assured victory in the upcoming elections.

With regards to your armchair expert opinion about the effectiveness of Nigerian military action and counter terrorist operations in the vicinity of the battle front, perhaps you could address you concerns in writing to the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Nigerian Armed Forces, so that they can act on your recommendations, or ignore you outright, as facts on the ground dictate.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by ayukdaboss(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Reptyle:

Makes no sense right?

Which is why you need to take another look and begin to ask yourself more fundamental questions like:

Who stands to benefit from the crises in the North in the long run?
It's unfortunate Nigerians have refused to reason.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Dereformer(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Shame on you.

Bro., shame on you.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by erunz(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
what the opposition want is to make make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ. why is it now that we are approaching election, that boko haram are beginning to bomb the north. it is so easy to call on FG when these things happen, but what are the state government doing. and the so called Northern Elders and Northern Youth. what are they doing in their own capacity, to call their Brothers, Sisters and Children to order. Buhari in his own capacity what has he done to help Nigeria out of his brothers (BH) hand, During the time of Niger Delta hostile, many elders intervened to see peace come back to their region, even a blind man could see that that struggle was justified, till some elders intervene and Yar Adua, granted amnesty to them. This is what we want from the Northern Elders.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by brownlolly(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
This Cramjones is becoming more and more irrelevant in the scheme of things. I know what you're doing slowpoke. And so many gulluble, uneducated lackeys will listen to the spewer.

I'm not going to say anything to those lot. From 2011, I knew the right person to vote for. I made the right decision, but idjits who are blinded by religious, ethnic/tribal, and zonal sentiments decided to vote for a 'better person'.

Now things are happening and you are all directing the blame to people. Hold the man at the center responsible. Hold the president responsible. The president who denied the abduction of the Chibok girls until the world proved him wrong. The same president who increased the price of fuel ridiculously with nothing to show for it. The same president who gave a known fraudulent criminal(sneaked out of a country disguised as a woman) presidential pardon. The same president who doesnt agree that corruption is stealing. The same president that promised to do one term and has killed his integrity and damaged his reputation with his bare hands. The same president that cannot account for a certain missing 20billion USD. The same president who was know to attend international conferences and meetings drunk. The same president that claims to be in talks with Boko Haram when Shekau denies it and even threatens to behead the so called negotiator if they ever meet. Only silly Nigerians will vote for a man with these atrocities to his name.

No matter what happens in 2015, I'm confident that Nigeria's mess will not stain my shine.

The fall guys (and many of you are here on this forum) are exceptional in this great nation. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by aryzgreat: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Very 1diotic take from a senile vagabond, if all u could think of is to create thread to score cheap political goal with this bombing as ur paid master and political party APC has Bern doing, u failed woefully!

Ur take is very irrelevant and highly myopic to say d least.

God punish u APC urchins that creep out any time there is national disaster to spew rubbish.

Useless terrorist party

APC has failed in her effort to make this government ungovernable, u people have failed.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Reptyle(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
PapiWata:

The year 2019 will mark the conclusion of President Jonathan's tour of duty, and this will be affirmed by his assured victory in the upcoming elections.

With regards to your armchair expert opinion about the effectiveness of Nigerian military action and counter terrorist operations in the vicinity of the battle front, perhaps you could address you concerns in writing to the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Nigerian Armed Forces, so that they can act on your recommendations, or ignore you outright, as facts on the ground dictate.

Contrary to your opinion, 2015 marks the end of our President's tour of duty. If he wins the elections next year, it will be the beginning of another tour of duty.

I did not express any opinions about the effectiveness or otherwise of the military campaign in the North. My post was about our President who like Emperor Nero of Ancient Rome, has chosen to fiddle while Nigeria burns.

If I do have complaints about the effectiveness of the war against terrorism, I am within my rights to address my concerns to the President as he is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and the buck stops at his table.

I do not know what "facts on the ground" you are alluding to. The only fact on the ground in my opinion is that thousands of Nigerians, including the innocent students who may have died in the Yobe bomb attack this morning, have lost their lives to the crises in the North in spite of the "best" efforts of this government.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Samunique(m): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Who is the sympathizer between the OP and the clueless president who doesnt give a damn about the lacklustre security in the northwest that has claimed many lives since 2010. His concern has been on how he will return to power next year by any means thereby neglecting everyday killings going on in the north.

The ediot claimed that they had a ceasefire with BH, where is it undecided undecided everyday bombings and killings is what we are seeing.

U should be ashamed of urself for calling ur president an "IDIOT", can u address ur father the way u address Mr president here?

It's a pity to see a yoruba Man like u who should be known to be respectful becoming so shamelessly disrespectful and uncontrollablely unreasonable just because of where u pitched ur tent politically in connection with ur religion.

While u have ur freedom to believe, disbelieve , support, and discard whoever u want to, i think u should do it reasonably, calling some old enough to be ur father names is unthinkable! And if I'm not mistaking, u are one of most active persons in religion section, most especially Islam. So what are u teaching us now?

And if i may ask, who do u blame, the people that are taking the lives of harmless innocents for just no reason rather than ur shameful 7th century old theology/ideology or Mr president?

NOTE: i'm not in anyway try to vindicate Mr president of any incompetence or lack of proactiveness, but the way u APC supporters are going about the whole thing is very disgusting! Just imagine the rubbish cramJones writes at OP there, what a shame!!!!

If the these evil acts are being carried out just to discredit one person and to prove his incompetence ( cause u almost made me to believe that is the case bcs of the way u APC supporters react to the issue bombing and killings in Nigeria) then the problem is far from being over.

Pls let's stop playing politics with human life, PDP or APC !!!!

MODS, PLS STOP EDITING MY POST:
THANKS.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
I love Boko haram boys.........

Dey should bomb all the northern part of the country, rape all dia girls and kill dia young boys.

Islam a very useless religion.

Ndi ara
Dey tink dey are frustrating GEJ, Dey shld go ahead and bomb

1 Like

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by deji68: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kabooom!!!!...we can predict the rest, the usual mantra...Corrupt. Incompetent. Deceptive. Divisive. Dishonest. Lazy. Negligent. Unpatriotic. Insensitive. Wicked. Clueless. Confused. And Dangerous undecided undecided undecided. ......i think u guy should be more innovative and tell us what ur candidate(s) will do differently....playing politics with human tragedy will not win any election, chikenan cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by denko(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
I MUST SAY THIS THE SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN ARE SELFISH, BOKOHARAMS ARE KILLING CHRISTIAN MINORITY IN THE NORTH ANY MOSLEMS THAT DIE IS JUST A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES. SHOULD WE FOLD OUR HANDS AN LET SOME MISCRANTS DESTROY A WHOLE CHRISTIAN RACE FROM THE NORTH. NOOOOO THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW. BOKO/APC GOD IS WATCHING US
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by atlwireles: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
BlackTechnology:

They think they can blackmail this country. Unfortunately, they are sadly mistaken.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Macelliot(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

I'm not PDP. Lets be sincere, APC aren't helping the matter, instead they are adding more fuel to the fire....
The PDP politicians who you tagged "CORRUPTION" are the same people defecting to APC.....
Pls, Where is the Change??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech To Nigerian Community In UK Saturday 21st 2015 / Ebonyi Pensioners Smile Again / Nigeria To Collaborate With S/Africa To Develop Oil Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.