Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Long Will I Wait For Him To Marry Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Long Will I Wait For Him To Marry Me (853 Views)

I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! / Seun Osewa Will You Marry Me? / Omolola Would U Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will I Wait For Him To Marry Me by focusM: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pls friends,am disturbed,I met my bf during service.we are good friend and love each other very much.We plan to settle down soon but the problem is my boyfriend has no job yet and many ready guys have been asking me to marry them.should I continue to wait or just accept one of them?Am 26yrs old.I really don't want to break my boyfriends heart because so many pple know we are dating.am just imagining how he will feel when I post my wedding pix on FB and he will have to explain to all his friends why I left him.also,u can't trust anybody,I may end up waiting for him and he still leaves me and marry someone else.He is 28yrs old.My mum said he is still very young and may not settle down till 3yrs time and I can't wait that long again.pls help me,any one with useful advice.
Re: How Long Will I Wait For Him To Marry Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
My wife waited 5 years.. man she was either too scared to leave or too much in love to care.. you decide.. do you care about LOVE or FINANCIAL STABILITY. if Love; wait for him (but not 5 years as in my case) 1yr-6months, if Financial Stability; get pregnant for the nearest maga you land-insure this communion with "Bendel Insurance" and "kobnomi" for good effect.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will I Wait For Him To Marry Me by bigiyaro(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pls listen to ur mom. The average marrying age of a typical naija guy is 30-35.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will I Wait For Him To Marry Me by adanduka: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
If you can't wait, then pay for the wedding if he's OK with it. And if you can't, then walk away.
Just don't come here to complain if the ready guy you marry does not meet your expectations.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will I Wait For Him To Marry Me by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
Aaah.... now where have I seen this before?..... *looks at somebody*

Word of advice...... stick to your boo!!..you might end up in wrong hands..be patient with him you hear.
Re: How Long Will I Wait For Him To Marry Me by Lordabas: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2014

Men move at a slower pace than women. Dont expect him to truely grow up until he's over 35. And why rust it anyway? Try living in d moment & appreciating him as he is. If he feels pressure hes gönna bolt. U should stop focusing on that on focus on your r/ship
Re: How Long Will I Wait For Him To Marry Me by charijee(f): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Aaah.... now where have I seen this before?..... *looks at somebody*

Word of advice...... stick to your boo!!..you might end up in wrong hands..be patient with him you hear.
Hehehe
Re: How Long Will I Wait For Him To Marry Me by awa(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2014
I think you have already proffered solution on what you have to do which by the way, is to follow your heart.
You don't have to wait if you know you can't wait for him. There is no certainty that this guy will marry you even after securing the much needed job. You didn't mention if he has ever proposed to you or not. Friendship is not all that marriage requires.
For the fact that you are already polarized in your thinking I guess it's high time you started settling down with someone ready.
All the very best in your decision...make decisions you can live with...

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Matured Friend / Romancelanders Maybe You Should Check In Here / I Need A Hot Female Sex Partner That Is Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.