Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) (63337 Views)

SUG Election(unical) Breaking News: 3 Students Shot During Election / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon / Two Uniuyo Students Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by raphy(m): 3:02am On Nov 11, 2014
some dudes joins cult because they want to be famous.they end up dieing a famous Death .shun cultism before u die young.
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by OGIDIZM: 4:03am On Nov 11, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm! this reminds me of the mesless killing of a friend, a neighbour nd a final year student of Fime Art dept. In Benue Poly (Aro Danger @ SWEET MAN) how his killing gave his family a discouraging heart towards skuling for the fear of the youth joining cult nd other social vices. I think thesame issue have stroke the heart of the parent of these fellows that was killed on de street instead of dying a peaceful death. REST IN PIECES ANYWAY!
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by 9jaBloke: 4:03am On Nov 11, 2014
For students going tru dis thread, I can confidently assure you that u hav notin to gain from any kind of cultism. Just Focus on ur studies, graduate magna/summa cum laud and do somtin worthwhile wit ur life. The Labour market is alredy congested so don't wait till u leave school to plan ur future, start now. The man who became an overnight success was not asleep during the night.

Kachisbarbie:
Absu guys still dey do cultism? ?
Nawa
I remember those days...cult guys disturb me(by force relationship o) sotey - I say I wan change school

I would always go to my elder brothers room and be crying - till the day my brother and his friends provoke

Lol yeah it happens. The downsides of being a fyn gal. So tell us wetin apn after kachi & ur brothers throway their tempers grin

Btw did u school in ABSU?
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 11, 2014
Georgematics:

there are cults in the UK too...talk about The blood, the crips, the KKK and stuffs...I use to advice friends going to unis about the dangers of joining cults, you never know the evil in cults till you lose someone very close to you embarassed . joining cults is the easiest way to die a shameful death as a youth!

SAY NO TO CULTISM lipsrsealed

The Bloods, the Crips and the KKK are American, not British......and they certainly do not have an on-campus prescence in US campuses....and if they did they would be rooted out by the Police.(They are criminal gangs.).

American students in university have what are called Fraternities and Sororities.....which are most often social gatherings, not violent cults (and which is what Wole Soyinka had in mind when he founded the Pyrates Confranternity...which as we know got out of hand)

3 Likes

Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by Okudiover(m): 4:24am On Nov 11, 2014
Rafaell:
Ubaha... oh I remember Ubaha very clearly some 20yrs ago. When I ws in FGC Okigwe then - 1994 set. I lived off campus there then n many of them ABSU cultists wuld com visitin frequently, in attempts to recruit n initiate us young school boys into univ. cults... hmmm. I stil re'mber a few of my mates then who fell victim n joined up. One of them ws killed in his 2nd year @ ESUT, Enugu 2 or 3yrs after... Ozzo baba... huh !!!
Ubaha... then we called it "UBAHU" ohhhh... de good old dayzzz

Oh boy you be 1994 set for FGC Okigwe? Me na 1992? where u base? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by Okudiover(m): 4:32am On Nov 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Meanwhile na who and who this time? With the level of violence e fit be 2 or 3 of 22, Vickings or , the unholy trinity.
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by bastien: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2014
jahbiz:
You should prefer money to guns and machets. I will keep my eyes on you with my 5g network.
na cappin b dis
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by WINDSOW(m): 6:44am On Nov 11, 2014
eduj:

d
show some maturity and sensitivity
-since you obviously think he's lost
U n ur fellow cultist have cripple the educational system of tis state-Nigeria. U've made the citadel of learning an haven for unscrupulous n derailed entities like u n ur men.
One is suppose to shun violence bt u guys wouldn't let one enjoy the peace of studying rather we hear noise in jungles,killings n maiming,threats n lots more.
Brother,pls champion the course 'Shun cultism in ur environ' n u ll will be reckoned with else RIP for all cultist.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by Mosb(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2014
Blood everywhere in the world..... Just the reason I don't watch news channels especially CNN never wld u see an interesting story something pleasing... Always bomb here terror there killings here gunfire here everything.... This World!
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by Edusouls(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2014
eduj:

we shouldn't be too fast to judge.i my self am a student (mouau) also in abia state.3 years studying there and i can see many reasons for cultism .some parents just fast track their children's education so much that their are so many inexperienced individuals in our universities this days the tend to be very gullible. some others are being forced to go to university against their wish(dangerous type)
then,their are also the first timers-individuals whom where brought up behind locked doors/gates then once they get into the unis,they tend to become erratic.others are just guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.i just hope it doesn't spill over to mouau and i hope they had time to mutter a prayer of forgiveness before they passed away
yees i feel ur reasoning, ur analysis is right, many gullible individuals,immature boys and girls, education is so fast nowadays that many enter the university at a yet very inexperienced age, and their thinking is still myopic, i like ur insightful analysis..
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by zudozz: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2014
IGNORANCE STUPIDITY WASTE OF TIME N LOST OF PURPOSE.
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by bichikay(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2014
When u speak wt them they refer to you as JEWS...while they are Germans...but the funniest part is that a single bullet can kill both of us...I see no good in cultism...SAY NO TO CULTISM...SAY NO TO UNTIMELY DEATH...
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by Mariaben(f): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2014
I don't pity them, they got what they deserved. I only pity their parents for the wasted money and effort.
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by Apreel(f): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2014
And if u asked them wat caused the fight...u ll be amazed..either it's about a girl or "u match me u no fit tell me sorry"

1 Like

Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2014
which desk abeg
emmalezy:

Report reaching our news desks says nine 9 students of Abia State University (ABSU) has been shot dead during a cultist clash between two deadly cult group in the school.

Anonymous statement

It all started on saturday night at Ogbona str in Okigwe when a member of confraternity shot another member of the opposing confraternity dead.

As at that evening (9) nine students were shot dead.

One dead body at ike road. Another Four at ubaha street.

Source

www.reportnaija.com/cultist-clash-9-students-shot-dead-in-abia-state-university-absu/
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by holatin(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2014
Homguy:
u mean the devil is doing over time on their case. Right? grin grin
yeah its so obvious
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by bankolefun(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2014
I Thank God for the private pulblic and peaceful university wey he put me ooh...(FUTA)
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by princeokwu(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2014
most of the rugged cultist as they say are turning into pastors, if dem like make dem no use dere head... korofo, odin, jj thompson and grandfather go come save dem from help, Mtchew
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by poweredcom(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Bunch of idiots who don't ave a mind of their own...I hate it when these guys form cultist...may they rot in hell...
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by ugwum007(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2014
EagleNest:
Joining school cultism is one of the most stupid thing anyone can do.

Like head of fish there is nothing good to gain from it.

who told u that there is no gain in a fish head?
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by menix(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=blogexpert12 post=27889936]I rep the BLACK DRAGONS .... [/quot

Seriously?? Dat means we gave birth to u guyz..

Repin Black Toad...
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by kings11ng(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Absu guys still dey do cultism? ?
Nawa
I remember those days...cult guys disturb me(by force relationship o) sotey - I say I wan change school

I would always go to my elder brothers room and be crying - till the day my brother and his friends provoke
in other words your brother was a member
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by youngice(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2014
Oyecute:
No forgiveness after death ... "Ko si adura fun oku, tori ise owo re n to leyin" .... My broda tell oda cultists u know to repent b4 it is too late. I wonder wat pple stil find in cultism sef. May God help we Nigeria youths!
it baffles me
Even in a school as Asocial as FUTO, a school that allows you to walk,talk and act how you want , u will still see cultist
Well the saying is true
" who the gods want to destroy they will first make mad"
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Jazzgreen:
Do u mean the same ABSU i just came back from today?? . this is a very big lie,that it is on front page is another offence . please im a bonafid absu student and i say that this news is false, exams are ongoin and everything is ok and calm. just that security yar beefed up a bit lately because of final year exams
ma broda e dey hot 4 okigwe sum one was killed jux dis mawnin at st silas, am also a student
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by sirgreen: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
emmalezy:

Report reaching our news desks says nine 9 students of Abia State University (ABSU) has been shot dead during a cultist clash between two deadly cult group in the school.

Anonymous statement

It all started on saturday night at Ogbona str in Okigwe when a member of confraternity shot another member of the opposing confraternity dead.

As at that evening (9) nine students were shot dead.

One dead body at ike road. Another Four at ubaha street.

Source

www.reportnaija.com/cultist-clash-9-students-shot-dead-in-abia-state-university-absu/
is a pity mar dear soul rest were its belong
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by sirgreen: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
election is coming death rate has started increasing, mostly in our higher institution they are looking for who be the leader( GOOD FOR THEM)
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
almost joined this shit called cultism.. unconsciously... but God really saved me... no gain at all...
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by spartacuz: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
:oClash of de fowls... cheesy
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by chiogoezubem(f): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
I used to know quite many way back in school. Fierce and scary fellows. Well, the surviving ones are useless and can't do anything with their lives. Either they are hooked on one drug or another, or they can't seem to know how or where time has gone.

One was killed by the then Bakassi Boys
from Aba.

I had to ask one, 'how about the so called job connections the cult promised you guys in school?', and he couldn't but lamented how he wishes he could go back in time and correct all of his decisions concerning the cult. He did all manner of stuffs and had all manner of stuffs done to him. Bottom line, 10yrs after school, he has no job, no focus and worst still very bitter about life. Hustling every Peter, Paul, Mary for a few naira here and there. A tyical junkie!

The ones in school don't know how far until they emerge into the real world, after the usual campus life. When they are fully birthed into manhood. Then they realize that there are no handouts. Except you have the usual normal connections, rarely would your people from the cults employ you, except as a political tout.

If only our youth would learn to be wise... Its not a must we have all the experiences by ourselves. We can also learn from the mistakes of others.

3 Likes

Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
kings11ng:
in other words your brother was a member

No, im be police...see ya mouth tongue

1 Like

Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by Alhkerimu(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
Parents suffer n toiled day n nite 2 secure a brighter future 4 dia wards and de only way a child can repay de parent is by joinin cult n bring shame n sorow 2 d family. May their souls rest in perfect peace.

SHUN CULTISM, IT DESTROYS LIFE.
may their soul in rest in peace.
Re: Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) by Alhkerimu(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
Parents suffer n toiled day n nite 2 secure a brighter future 4 dia wards and de only way a child can repay de parent is by joinin cult n bring shame n sorow 2 d family. May their souls rest in perfect peace.

SHUN CULTISM, IT DESTROYS LIFE.
may their soul rest in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) / O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! / Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.