Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? (2152 Views)

It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards / Let Me Help Design Your Logo / Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by Moderrator: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Our site is growing into hundreds of thousands of users . But we have an issue , no logo accepted so far.
Our site is Brain tem .org (pls join the spaces , nairaland bot is crazy )
The name is the short form for brain temple.

Its a social network so we expect a single or double letter logo. or just a symbol.
like the Skype logo.
Facebook, twitter logo etc
Thinks.Pls upload your logo here.
The accepted one will be contacted .
Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by felixchip(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
Why not contact a designer of your choice to handle the design?
Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by Moderrator: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
felixchip:
Why not contact a designer of your choice to handle the design?
We have logos, but none of them cuts it clean.
Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by felixchip(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Moderrator:

We have logos, but none of them cuts it clean.

Well, that does not give room to asking people to design and submit. 'Cause those people that can offer the sort of Design you need won't get down to designing without been properly contacted and asked to do the Job.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by Chrisbabylove(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
i can work on it...if u like it,u pay
Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Chrisbabylove:
i can work on it...if u like it,u pay
And if he doesn't like it?
Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by Muyadek(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
I av one but not for free, if interested whatssap 08183836999
Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by eugbana: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
please visit www.eoilimited.com to view our logo projects. Thanks
Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by Moderrator: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

And if he doesn't like it?

if you don't want to do something don't try to discourage others from doing it. OK?

Anybody can do a logo in less than 5 minutes, its only one of those hundreds of logos you do that will you make blow.
This is what I did myself casually with photoshop

Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Moderrator:
if you don't want to do something don't try to discourage others from doing it. OK?

Anybody can do a logo in less than 5 minutes, its only one of those hundreds of logos you do that will make blow.

Anybody can do a logo in less than 5 minutes. Casually. Make blow.

Sorry.
Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by felixchip(m): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Moderrator:

Anybody can do a logo in less than 5 minutes, its only one of those hundreds of logos you do that will make blow.

My mister, in as much as My OGA "INDESTRUCTABLEX" has tried to make the other designers understand that that's not how it works, it doesn't make Logo designing cheap.

Everything is worth what the seller decides to give it out as.
There're free Logos. Cheap Logos. Reasonable Logos. And Professional Logos.
And, lest I forget, there're Trashy Logos.
I mean no insult. But, what you just did is a clear illustration of Trashy/Free Logo.

If you value your website or whatever business you need the Logo for, you should be able to afford something reasonable so as to get your desired designer to get the Job done. And deliver something beautiful.

Thank you.
Merry Christmas.
Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by Moderrator: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2014
felixchip:

My mister, in as much as My OGA "INDESTRUCTABLEX" has tried to make the other designers understand that that's not how it works, it doesn't make Logo designing cheap.

Everything is worth what the seller decides to give it out as.
There're free Logos. Cheap Logos. Reasonable Logos. And Professional Logos.
And, lest I forget, there're Trashy Logos.
I mean no insult. But, what you just did is a clear illustration of Trashy/Free Logo.

If you value your website or whatever business you need the Logo for, you should be able to afford something reasonable so as to get your desired designer to get the Job done. And deliver something beautiful.

Thank you.
Merry Christmas.
The Pepsi logo was done with $3m . Its not much different from what in did.
Facebook logo is just a curved blue box with a white small letter 'f' in it. it looks impoverished but that's what they chose.
Twitter logo just has a birds in negative image inside it. Uncreative, but that's what they chose.
and paid for. Because somehow, he letters tell their story.
Nobody says doing a logo is free/cheap.
If you can't sketch up a simple logo to prove an idea without getting paid first that's OK.
People are building entire softwares without getting paid first, then they call it open source.
The logo I showed you is just to show you that if you are going to do a logo for the company, you must at least be better than me in graphic design.
by the way the logo I uploaded is not a free logo. mentioned clearly that it was done from scratch with Photoshop.
Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by felixchip(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2014
Moderrator:

Facebook logo is just a curved blue box with a white small letter 'f' in it. it looks impoverished but that's what they chose.
Twitter logo just has a birds in negative image inside it. Uncreative, but that's what they chose.
If you can't sketch up a simple logo to prove an idea without getting paid first that's OK.
People are building entire softwares without getting paid first, then they call it open source.
The logo I showed you is just to show you that if you are going to do a logo for the company, you must at least be better than me in graphic design.
by the way the logo I uploaded is not a free logo. mentioned clearly that it was done from scratch with Photoshop.

You see what I'm saying. The truth is, let the farmer handle the hoe and you'll understand that crops knows the amount of mounds enough for their growth.

Facebook has an "f" on a box. Twitter has a bird. But, have you ever wondered to know the concept and story behind the Logo? You never did. And you call it an "f".

I've not asked you to compete with pepsi and pay $3M which if you pay any designer, he'll appreciate it. But, if you can't get a designer, tell us your budget and someone who is ready to work for that fee will get in touch.

Designers feed and pay bills.
If you design and host websites just to show a client how good you're, Reasonable designers don't design until they're paid to design.

My mister, do the needful and everybody'll be happy.
Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by Moderrator: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2014
felixchip:

You see what I'm saying. The truth is, let the farmer handle the hoe and you'll understand that crops knows the amount of mounds enough for their growth.

Facebook has an "f" on a box. Twitter has a bird. But, have you ever wondered to know the concept and story behind the Logo? You never did. And you call it an "f".

I've not asked you to compete with pepsi and pay $3M which if you pay any designer, he'll appreciate it. But, if you can't get a designer, tell us your budget and someone who is ready to work for that fee will get in touch.

Designers feed and pay bills.
If you design and host websites just to show a client how good you're, Reasonable designers don't design until they're paid to design.

My mister, do the needful and everybody'll be happy.
You are correct.
Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by Jokay07(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Moderrator:

i can help you with a very beautiful one and its free. Reply if you got my text.
Re: Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 29, 2014
if you are interested contact me

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Painter & Illustrator / Is Graphic Design Profitable In Nigeria? / HELP: I Came Across With This Two Softwere For 3d Character Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.