Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed (1325 Views)

Powerful Statement,yet Some groups in the South are content. / We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed / In Ghana: 200 Nigerians will spend Yuletide in jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
It is almost 24 hours since over 50 students and counting lost their lives to sensless bloodsucking haramites. Mubi has been under the control of Boko Haram for the past 2 weeks. Over 150 people have been killed in Vintim, Mubi, Uba and Ashaka. Scores of people blown to pieces in Gombe and Bauchi. With all that has happened. There has been NO, absolutely NO statment by our President! None at all! No action, nothing!

What about Nigerians? Do they know that their brothers and sisters have been killed? What happened to Nairaland finding the bombing of school boys news worthy for fronpage? Yet, I see topics on frontpage saying "Jonathan's declaration to hold in six world class cities", while kids are bombed to pieces and Nairaland never deems it fit to let people know! We have lost our moral compass in this country. We have lost our empathy! I miss the days we were normal and sensitive to the plight of our own.

Again this President is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. It is such a tragedy, that lives of Nigerians do not matter anymore! What happened to the safe school initiative? What happened to all our might as a nation? What happened to our resources deployed in getting first rate military hardware.

President Jonathan is the worst! I weep and cry today for all those that are moourning their loss, and those under the control of terrorist. Worse still we have a president that is corrupt. Incompetent. Deceptive. Divisive. Dishonest. Lazy. Negligent. Unpatriotic. Insensitive. Wicked. Clueless. Confused. And Dangerous.

#Nigeria on the brink

-CramJones

5 Likes

Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Dejohnbull: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oyo embarassed
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by swagwu(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
OH how hv the mighty fallen

but GEJ will not kill himself becuz his de president...what about ATIKU,BUHARI wat about IBB wat about OBASANJO etc have dey done anytin? hv they made any contribution towards the incessant cases of bombing? they are all after political positions dis case is beyond GEJ control so if the past leaders can come together and and support GEJ to fight this fight i believe it will be a thing of the past.
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by mrvitalis(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
swagwu:
OH how hv the mighty fallen

but GEJ will not kill himself becuz his de president...what about ATIKU,BUHARI wat about IBB wat about OBASANJO etc have dey done anytin? hv they made any contribution towards the incessant cases of bombing? they are all after political positions dis case is beyond GEJ control so if the past leaders can come together and and support GEJ to fight this fight i believe it will be a thing of the past.
pls are u well??

4 Likes

Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by swagwu(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
mrvitalis:

pls are u well??
Please are u gotta

1 Like

Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by emeviks: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
It's so painful seeing and hearing on the news about boko haram bombings and killings.
May God save Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by sebali: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
mrvitalis:

pls are u well??

verily i say unto u.......d guy no well
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
GEJ is failure!!!

4 Likes

Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by poiZon: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
during biafra pogrom hw many times did gowon spoke while the killings by the westerners n notherners was going on?

2 Likes

Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by smarthG(f): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Is it statement you want or a well. Thoughtout action....................................?

If. Presidoo comes out now and make a statement you will find something else to say

Don't hurry into fire Oº°˚˚°˚° , it won't change a thing.
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by xpac01(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Bruv, are you yet to com to berth with all this coments and blames being echoed from our aso village and bokoharam apologist?? I betr they remain silent and come up with a remedial ACTIONs than those monotonous COMMENTS..
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
GEJ is failure!!!

All these Apshit thugs on NL need a very serious brain formating, Tifnubuola virus done get certificate of occupancy for inside dere small brain.
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
GEJ is failure!!!

All these Apshit thugs on NL need a very serious brain formating, Tifnubuola virus don get certificate of occupancy for inside dere small brain.

1 Like

Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Energito: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
cramjones:
It is almost 24 hours since over 50 students and counting lost their lives to sensless bloodsucking haramites. Mubi has been under the control of Boko Haram for the past 2 weeks. Over 150 people have been killed in Vintim, Mubi, Uba and Ashaka. Scores of people blown to pieces in Gombe and Bauchi. With all that has happened. There has been NO, absolutely NO statment by our President! None at all! No action, nothing!

What about Nigerians? Do they know that their brothers and sisters have been killed? What happened to Nairaland finding the bombing of school boys news worthy for fronpage? Yet, I see topics on frontpage saying "Jonathan's declaration to hold in six world class cities", while kids are bombed to pieces and Nairaland never deems it fit to let people know! We have lost our moral compass in this country. We have lost our empathy! I miss the days we were normal and sensitive to the plight of our own.

Again this President is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. It is such a tragedy, that lives of Nigerians do not matter anymore! What happened to the safe school initiative? What happened to all our might as a nation? What happened to our resources deployed in getting first rate military hardware.

President Jonathan is the worst! I weep and cry today for all those that are moourning their loss, and those under the control of terrorist. Worse still we have a president that is corrupt. Incompetent. Deceptive. Divisive. Dishonest. Lazy. Negligent. Unpatriotic. Insensitive. Wicked. Clueless. Confused. And Dangerous.

#Nigeria on the brink

-CramJones
keep opening useless thread.
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Horus(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan’s complete disregard for the Nigerian Constitution must be stopped. His policies, actions and inactions have directly contributed to the cold blooded murder of Nigerian citizens, military and countless innocents throughout the country.
He should be impeached for Failing to protect Nigerian citizens

1 Like

Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Demdem(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
GEJ is failure!!!

Apt.
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by justmag(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Military rule anyone? .....it's time for another abacha era.
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Pataki: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Does Nigeria really have a President at the moment? undecided

Workers trying to get their salary at a bank were blown to smithereens some days ago.

Students trying to get an education towards their future were blown to smithereens some hours ago.

Yet Nigerians seem not to be bothered by all these events. I am disgusted with Nigerians as well on my facebook......all they seem to be posting and engaging themselves with today is the death of Myles Munroe, while your fellow citizens are in sorrow and agony and the useless being of a President is celebrating himself for his re-election campaign tomorrow.
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Princewill1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
OP MAY THE gods OF OUR LAND STRIKE U DEAD! Nothing will stop Gej from declaring tomorrow.It is only a desperate fool that will bomb and kill his own people only because he does not like the face of the man occurping aso rock.
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Horus(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rWDclem7GXY/U5kmy-aT8sI/AAAAAAAAE9M/UGJQwJQLOPg/s1600/[/img]

Which sane president will dance after a terrorist attack?

GEJ has revealed his newly-acquired twerk dance "moves" just after the bomb blast

[size=19pt]No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed[/size]
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by dridowu: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
On Behalf of GEJ : We are currently on top of the situation, we condem this barbaric act, we are all affected. We console with the families affected. We are currently sending more troops to all state that are affected by boko haram to beef up security. We will set up committee to look into the situation. We will be having a emmergency security meeting again to re-strategize on how to tackle boko haram. Once more i condem this act and i will set up committee on this issue.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by trotsky: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
President ogogoro jonaTAN can't give a damn, he's too busy putting the finishing touches to his declaration party tomorrow to be bothered by the brutal slaughter of 47 kids. I'm sure Ruben abati must have told him that it was a scam, just as you can see how the PDP internet warriors were quick to draw a connection between the blast and 2mmrw's event. I'm not surprised
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by cirmuell(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
poiZon:
during biafra pogrom hw many times did gowon spokespeak while the killings by the westerners n notherners was going on?
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
cramjones:

#Nigeria on the brink

-CramJones

Jonathan is not the worst thing to happen to us!

The worst thing to happened to us was Mr. Luggard!

Another worst thing that happened to us was Uthman Dan Fodio.

You guys can continue to blame Jonathan
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
What do you want the President to say.. the same shiit he has been saying the past 5 years

1 Like

Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by rebranded(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
The minimum i expect from Jonathan today is a broadcast even if he chooses not to fly the national flag half way to commiserate with these innocent kids family. But he doesnt give a damn, few hours time he will be smiling all over or dancing.

God help us.
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Horus(m): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
dridowu:
On Behalf of GEJ : We are currently on top of the situation,

It is the other way around: The situation is on top of GEJ
Re: No Statement Yet After Over 200 Nigerians Are Killed by Dejohnbull: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
U guys don't know how far apc & their touts wil go to giv the president bad name. His excellency was in Kano for L. G. Election campain the opposition gvrn and his touts set bombs to draw gej back' but he fail & shifted the goal post to election riging of all L. G's and 484 ward's in Kano, next is River's wit fake Ebola news. Gej ready to attend south south transformation anbr of nigeria rally in ph, les than 48 hour's to go' the opposition goes out of control wit commisoner of health samson parker, going from (today fm - nigerian info - love fm - radio ph) every 2 hour's, talking about Ebola in ph, comm of info ib semenatari shouting Ebola from 1 street to another st, the devil himself Amaechi preaching Ebola from the altars of Rstv, all b/c of Gej & he fail, now is Abuja, Gej wan't to declare & the worst opposition in the history of nigeria are aready blowing bombs killing Nigerians in the north supporting militant wit funds, plan wit opposition soldier's to abandon weapons & run, now they wan't to plant bomb in Eagle square just to give Gej bad name. He wil contest & win. (Gowon, Obasanjo, Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Shonekan, Abdulsalam, Gej) all should come to aso rock & talk about insecurity in the north east, not wen atiku or buhari becomes president.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Militants Retake Chibok Again / Nigeria Soldiers Kill Suspected Bomber In BAGOJA (graphic Photo) / General Muhammadu Buhari's Manifesto For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.