Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies (54511 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by ifyalways(f): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
stan4b:
A girl of 21years old will really open her mouth nd call dat old man baby, all because of moni.
lmao
NLders eeeh. Una mouth na fire cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Danielle22(f): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dier two dy reason alike

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
uzolexis:

Pls what does this mean?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by fireforfire: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lola ........lol.
she folo small geh dey rant nansense.
wen she suppose dey arrange one space for old pples home wey she go retire put.

2 Agbayas
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by tpia6: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by sammoe(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
wakacome:
all I see is two insecure married women who are so idle and dumb... ....na wa oo all this celebrities don turn twitter to a social media where they start and end fight...spits on her head*** If you know your marriage is ordained by GOD then why are you still bothered about what bloggers say about your marriage,??she said she is titanium and nobody can break her home then why is she on twitter ranting like a dog on heat?awon attention seeker oshi....who is she?actually she looks like my former dry cleaner.....wetin lola omotayo dey talk sef?is she speaking in tongues??do lola even understand the meaning of bi*tch?she is calling the lady a bi*tch and that one is even happy about it,I do not think both of them even understand what bi*tch means..grin...na too much of hollywood movies cause am...

My guy, e be like say nor be only you waka come.
Na joblessness dey worry them. Not by force to tweet. Pot and kettle convo.

smh.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by jchima14: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by babygifty(f): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
U were bn called a bitch n u said tankiu, next tym u gonna b called a LovePeddler n u wl say u r bn flattered or mayb u wl start blushing.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Caveatemptor:
Aithough these two women come across as insecure,we should also note that the word b1tch in this context could be used as an endearment.
"She's ma b1tch" or "He's ma niccur"
you can call a close pal niqqa. That's if you are from d street anyway. But a woman calling another a bitch
That means they are both whores.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by success9(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
kennygee:
It is now common for us women to call ourselves B*tch*s and it is very disgusting.

I hope they don't give birth to B*tch*s or have kids who will also address themselves that way.

My friends know me well, try call me that kind thing if i no humble you.

Iranu oshi.

I've once told a white lady on twiTter its wrong for she to call herself a bitch...I wonder educated old women will want to refer to themselves as such...

I also resent the word "nigga".

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by priscaoge(f): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bunsky:
prisca,it's been long.
Hope u're ok?

Oh Dear I have been away for long. Was sick but I'm getting better now. Thanks Dear! Trust u are doing great!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by success9(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Joavid:
Lol @ women calling themselves bitches.
Chai! embarassed the women of this generation eh lipsrsealed

I know a girl, she bought a t shirt, took it to the printers(or whatever) and had the words "Loyal B'itch" shocked clearly written in front...I was shocked. And to think that she wore the shirt around proudly?! I was speechless!

Things are hapening!

We have girls using memes about been this b'itch, that b'itch' as display pics on chats and social media.
The world is out of control cry

My dear, can u give me her info? My dog (Ebola) needs a b1tch...

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by vislabraye(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
nairaland na wa ooo we get people wey mouth sharp like razor blade

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Tex42(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
nairaland sha! See yarn wey dey make front page abeg.

How this labari take concern us. Mtcheeeeew!!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Aida13: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
When guys started calling girls b1tches, it was time for girls to turn it around the way black men turned the word n1igga around on white people. So you guys have yourselves to blame. You made the word b1tch relevant by calling girls hoes and biatches now you're here forming some high note bullsh1t. I for one don't care how a lady chooses to express or define herself. I noticed it's mostly guys hating on here...a case of sour grapes maybe grin grin cos you know you can't even score that kind of baddest b1tch heh heh

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Pamcrest(f): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2014
sweetgala:
Is this Musa Danjuma fellow of any relation to Theo & Daisy Danjuma ?

Yes, Musa is Theo's younger brother.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by iGeneral: 2:15am On Nov 12, 2014
These are two women on heat with husbands that are absolutely uninterested in calming them down for now as they are busy calming down younger girls who are on heat too. The two have to encourage themselves to keep it together.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by OneNaira6: 5:39am On Nov 12, 2014
30 something years old women talking like teenagers. Honestly, Nigerians are constantly proving the case "wisdom comes with age" as a totally false statement. Oya, see am. Mothers oooo. We all can see the future of their kids.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2014
Naija runs girls...breaking homes since 1950
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Olivers2J(f): 7:02am On Nov 12, 2014
wakacome:
all I see is two insecure married women who are so idle and dumb... ....na wa oo all this celebrities don turn twitter to a social media where they start and end fight...spits on her head*** If you know your marriage is ordained by GOD then why are you still bothered about what bloggers say about your marriage,??she said she is titanium and nobody can break her home then why is she on twitter ranting like a dog on heat?awon attention seeker oshi....who is she?actually she looks like my former dry cleaner.....wetin lola omotayo dey talk sef?is she speaking in tongues??do lola even understand the meaning of bi*tch?she is calling the lady a bi*tch and that one is even happy about it,I do not think both of them even understand what bi*tch means..grin...na too much of hollywood movies cause am...

It's quite unfortunate that many folks agreed wif u & am not xption buh 2 an intent. Especially d one of BIT**H i don't blame u mayb because u don't know that a word can mean so many things. An english word is an english it can't jst change because we r africans or because some of them sound funny 2 our ears, e.g. the word boyfriend doesn't jst mean a sex mate, so 2 me i dnt see what's wrong wif d bitch she mentioned & that's y am an educated mind plz let's stop these timidity of ours especially in social media. No insult intended buh wher necessary is welc
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Tinyemeka(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2014
Tallesty1:
Someone's wife and a mother of 3 is a b*tch?
And the b*tch @$$ mother of 3 said 'thank you' for calling her a b*tch @$$ O! undecided

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by ikojo2(f): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2014
icebebe:
Dis lola eh,she jus use style insult d babe sha,abi b*tch don get anoda meaning?
. I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2014
priscaoge:

Oh Dear I have been away for long. Was sick but I'm getting better now. Thanks Dear! Trust u are doing great!
I'm ok!!!thank God u'are getting better.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2014
Hmm. Caroline, why are you attacking the girls? why dnt you face your Horseband who is being a cheerful giver since the year 1600 bc? You knew the type of man you married. Its useless attacking the girls when your husband is roaming about freely with any lady he fancies. He doesnt give a damn neither do the girls he sleeps with. I know the story that led you to this your ranting. If i were you, since you are so jobless, i would save save save for my exit out of that marriage before he lands you wiith HIV. Your husband is shameless. His story and escapades are all over the place so you will continue to fight all your life. Money was your aim for marrying him so you either deal with it or exit out of that marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by webizone(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
kennygee:
It is now common for us women to call ourselves B*tch*s and it is very disgusting.

I hope they don't give birth to B*tch*s or have kids who will also address themselves that way.

My friends know me well, try call me that kind thing if i no humble you.

Iranu oshi.

I think the solution for men who want to solve the problem of raw disrespectful girls and those with bad mouth is/are:
- Don't talk to them, don't date or marry them, if possible never give that kind sex. Infact, ignore them and never let them come near your stuff while you keep buying more.

- Let other girls handle them and you will give no support.

I tell you anytime one meets you, she will choose her words carefully. It works! *winks*
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Deepfreezer(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2014
icebebe:
Dis lola eh,she jus use style insult d babe sha,abi b*tch don get anoda meaning?
Just the way guys refer fellow guy as a N'''gga she meant no harm and carol undestands.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by kelechiMarie(f): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2014
uzolexis:

Pls what does this mean?
space bookers Association of Nairaland/Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by kelechiMarie(f): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2014
priscaoge:

Are you their Chairlady? cheesy cheesy cheesy
ha just a humble member for now

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Ama28(f): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2014
There is something I want my fellow married women to understand. The girl outside did not take a vow of fidelity with you, she does not owe you and your kids to come home at night nor does she owe it to you for your marriage to work! Its the man you married.

Stop holding mistresses responsible for infidelity because your man can easily say no andd take a walk. Its my husband that I hold accountable. Carol dear, go and sit your man down! Ranting and raving on social media only shows your marriage is hitting the rock already! Funny enough you are washing his dirty linen outside and exposing him to other mistresses who hasn't noticed him.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by beeevan: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
You will know retired ashanas from the way they address themselves cheesy.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by beeevan: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Hmm. Caroline, why are you attacking the girls? why dnt you face your Horseband who is being a cheerful giver since the year 1600 bc? You knew the type of man you married. Its useless attacking the girls when your husband is roaming about freely with any lady he fancies. He doesnt give a damn neither do the girls he sleeps with. I know the story that led you to this your ranting. If i were you, since you are so jobless, i would save save save for my exit out of that marriage before he lands you wiith HIV. Your husband is shameless. His story and escapades are all over the place so you will continue to fight all your life. Money was your aim for marrying him so you either deal with it or exit out of that marriage.

Such women are naturally losers, they did rather spend their life fighting off mistresses than get a life. They can't let go of the status that comes with the title.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by tng(f): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wonders shall never end caro they shout now that's exactly how her older mates are crying wen she they screw danjuma eiyaaaaa u are now mother 3 soon he will marry the 4th wife according to muslim law caroline is the cheapest Dam she is married to money not husband besides the man has too much money jst for 1 woman frm mistress to wife wow case of kettle callin pot black 3rd wife abusing mistress they are d same
For lola okoye dangote I don't have any tlk for her she should take kia of her 3kids peter,aliona and the small boy old women behaving like girls
Desperadoes crying foul

Madam Caroline's husband is a christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos / Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video) / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.