Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . (2035 Views)

10 Million Northern Children Out Of School – BUK Alumni / Jonathan Actions, Inactions In Office Will Hunt S/south For Long – Obasanjo / 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by mekaboy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
I spoke about the bitterness of the opposition in my other thread https://www.nairaland.com/1986783/dangers-voting-out-gej-apc and some Nigerians who have been deceived by the opposition disagreed with me. I tried to explain to them that Bokoharam had both a political and religious wing, that the reason why Nigeria cannot flush out boko haram was because some prominent Nigerians are using it as tool to discredit GEJs administration .

Most people blamed GEJ for the insecurity in Nigeria today and forgot about those who claimed Nigeria will be ungovernable. They also forgot that APC claimed they sponsored the Bring back our girls rally to score cheap political points, but ended up shooting themselves with their own gun http://www.channelstv.com/2014/10/23/audu-ogbeh-apologises-to-bring-back-our-girls-campaigners/ .

I told them that the opposition did not care about Nigeria they all cared about power, and would use any means to get it. They used small children to get the attention of the world, when they now exposed themselves at the rally, they now want to kill children to get the worlds attention again and make Nigerians hate GEJ.

I stated that GEJ was planting seeds that would move Nigeria forward if allowed to grow and the opposition cannot wait to take over power to uproot it, before Nigerians see the leafs and love GEJ more. Alot of Nigerians don't understand what is at stake in 2015 elections, why the north will do anything to have power back. The reason why i said we should let GEJ remain that bring in bitter politicians who will do anything to take over power even if it means killing their own .

We see how bomb blast always occur as soon as GEJ is about to achieve or celebrate anything in Nigeria http://www.punchng.com/news/anti-jonathan-forces-behind-bombings-pdp/

WHAT IS AT STAKE IN 2015 FOR THE NORTH?

1) Most of the oil blocks in Nigeria are owned by the north and the licenses will expire in 2015, therefore a Northern Muslims must be in power in 2015 to ensure that this licenses are not withdrawn and shared properly when it expires.

2) A census will be conducted in 2015, and the true population of the north will be exposed, hence a Northerner has to be in power to be able to manipulate this.

We are no longer fools in Nigeria. The reason this administration is facing this much challenges is because it is making "PROGRESS" . This bomb tactics has expired, we sympathize with those who lost their loved ones but i want to tell the opposition that this will not give them the desired result they expect even if they wipe out all the children in the north.

We cant have leaders who have blood of innocent children on their hands ruling Nigeria. It will be a curse on our land.

I REPEAT I AM NOT A GEJ SUPPORTER, BUT THE CURRENT OPPOSITION IS NOT AN OPTION.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by Oklander: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
mekaboy:
[s]I spoke about the bitterness of the opposition in my other thread https://www.nairaland.com/1986783/dangers-voting-out-gej-apc and some Nigerians who have been deceived by the opposition disagreed with me. I tried to explain to them that Bokoharam had both a political and religious wing, that the reason why Nigeria cannot flush out boko haram was because some prominent Nigerians are using it as tool to discredit GEJs administration .

Most people blamed GEJ for the insecurity in Nigeria today and forgot about those who claimed Nigeria will be ungovernable. They also forgot that APC claimed they sponsored the Bring back our girls rally to score cheap political points, but ended up shooting themselves with their own gun http://www.channelstv.com/2014/10/23/audu-ogbeh-apologises-to-bring-back-our-girls-campaigners/ .

I told them that the opposition did not care about Nigeria they all cared about power, and would use any means to get it. They used small children to get the attention of the world, when they now exposed themselves at the rally, they now want to kill children to get the worlds attention again and make Nigerians hate GEJ.

I stated that GEJ was planting seeds that would move Nigeria forward if allowed to grow and the opposition cannot wait to take over power to uproot it, before Nigerians see the leafs and love GEJ more. Alot of Nigerians don't understand what is at stake in 2015 elections, why the north will do anything to have power back. The reason why i said we should let GEJ remain that bring in bitter politicians who will do anything to take over power even if it means killing their own .

We see how bomb blast always occur as soon as GEJ is about to achieve or celebrate anything in Nigeria http://www.punchng.com/news/anti-jonathan-forces-behind-bombings-pdp/

1) Most of the oil blocks in Nigeria are owned by the north and the licenses will expire in 2015, therefore a Northern Muslims must be in power in 2015 to ensure that this licenses are not withdrawn and shared properly when it expires.

2) A census will be conducted in 2015, and the true population of the north will be exposed, hence a Northerner has to be in power to be able to manipulate this.

We are no longer fools in Nigeria. The reason this administration is facing this much challenges is because it is making "PROGRESS" . This bomb tactics has expired, we sympathize with those who lost their loved ones but i want to tell the opposition that this will not give them the desired result they expect even if they wipe out all the children in the north.

We cant have leaders who have blood of innocent children on their hands ruling Nigeria. It will be a curse on our land.

[/s] ... Junk!

5 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by xcolanto(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Preach on!!! Tell them the hard truth.. The nothern/ religious cabals must not be allowed to actualize their mirage! Where does it state the notherners must be in power by 2015?? Yes they must surely gather but would be scattered in a 1000 ways. Death to the enemies of Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
The bombing will continue even after GEJ wins the next election, the core truth is, that some people are richer than Nigeria and will not want to lose access to oil wells.

7 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Op they can only succeed in depopulating the North, a trend some enemies of the south west want to import to Yoruba land with their unholy marriage with them.

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by macpetrus(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
GEJ as C-in-C has FAILED in curbing dis insurgency. We all agree. But the Northern elders shld be held responsible. Dey are d primary cause.

When OPC was getting out of hands, Yoruba elders curbed it. S/South Elders did same with d Militants. How av d Northern Elders fared?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by Firefire(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
mekaboy:
I spoke about the bitterness of the opposition in my other thread https://www.nairaland.com/1986783/dangers-voting-out-gej-apc and some Nigerians who have been deceived by the opposition disagreed with

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by mrvitalis(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
tell me if ameachi was in sit this will happen

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by mekaboy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
mrvitalis:
tell me if ameachi was in sit this will happen
IT will, he is not a northern Muslim .

3 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by killercute16(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
[b]2015[/b]cant wait.
Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by Princewill1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
In 2015,it will be a win-win situation for us in SE\SS.It willl be either Gej or No Nigeria.Anyone seeking for who to enslave should either look for Chad or Niger.It is Gej by fire by force!

11 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by stevnwigw1: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
in a sane society ATIKU and BUHARI should be in jail now for making Nigeria ungovernable.

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by mrvitalis(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
mekaboy:
IT will, he is not a northern Muslim .
why didnt they do this during obj ...a weak man is a weak man fullstop

1 Like

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by mekaboy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
mrvitalis:

why didnt they do this during obj ...a weak man is a weak man fullstop
Because OBJ handed over to yaradua a northerner, if he continued 3rd term or did not hand over to a northerner, this would have still been the case. This is beyond, Obj or Obama, it is only a united Nigeria that can defeat terrorism. Unfortunately some have used religion and lack of education to make sure the youths up north cant reason well but easily follow their orders without considering the consequences of their action .

3 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
All these is because of POWER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by vedaxcool(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
The op is largely an ignorant tribalistic supporter of drunkards' politics! Who made this statement:

1. I know those behind the bomb blast .. . - yet till date he has not arrested the so called people behind the blast!

No matter what the morally bankrupt supporters of Jonathan say, God would surely judge them, bokoharam, its sponsors and the cowardly drunk GEJ, all of them are working to destroy this country either implicitly or explicitly!

4 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by dridowu: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
mekaboy:

Most people blamed GEJ for the insecurity in Nigeria today and forgot about those who claimed Nigeria will be ungovernable.

@bolded 1> GEJ/PDP control the entire security department of Nigeria yet they fails to arrest/prosecute/jail those that make such uttterance so who do you want me to blame ? Those that make bad statement or those that fails to correct bad statement.
@Bolded 2 > Yep i completely agree with you but in the order way round because It is only on mere speculation that opposition have blood stained on them, but FG have a blood stained on them that we Nigerians can testify to , the illegal/legal immigration job that claimed the lifes of Nigerian graduate despite duping about 500000 Nigerians of their hard earned money (1500) yet no one resign or no one was sack
@Bolded 3 > Which type of opposition do you want ? You want opposition parties that will always say yes sir to presidency just like APGA, LP,AD, ACCORD, e.t.c Am sorry for you if that is your dream

3 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by infohenry(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Op please stop making the president look dumb.

3 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
vedaxcool:
The op is largely an ignorant tribalistic supporter of drunkards' politics! Who made this statement:

1. I know those behind the bomb blast .. . - yet till date he has not arrested the so called people behind the blast!

No matter what the morally bankrupt supporters of Jonathan say, God would surely judge them, bokoharam, its sponsors and the cowardly drunk GEJ, all of them are working to destroy this country either implicitly or explicitly!
When u see a fool talking trash remember this guy up here!
U call someone a drunkard yet he is winning.
Go get a life!!

5 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by mekaboy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
dridowu:

@bolded 1> GEJ/PDP control the entire security department of Nigeria yet they fails to arrest/prosecute/jail those that make such uttterance so who do you want me to blame ? Those that make bad statement or those that fails to correct bad statement.
@Bolded 2 > Yep i completely agree with you but in the order way round because It is only on mere speculation that opposition have blood stained on them, but FG have a blood stained on them that we Nigerians can testify to , the illegal/legal immigration job that claimed the lifes of Nigerian graduate despite duping about 500000 Nigerians of their hard earned money (1500) yet no one resign or no one was sack
@Bolded 3 > Which type of opposition do you want ? You want opposition parties that will always say yes sir to presidency just like APGA, LP,AD, ACCORD, e.t.c Am sorry for you if that is your dream

The kind of opposition that is willing to work with a ruling party no the ones that will declare the ruling party and enemy and wish they fail even if it means sacrificing Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by BlackBaron: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
The supporter of this government would blame a rock for the country's problem if they could.

In other words, we have a 'Government without balls' that claims to know the sponsors of BH, but can not be bothered to arrest them?
As BH continues to slowly claw up land with the ultimate aim of first solidifying their caliphate in the North and possibly enslaving more younglins into its cadres. Their natural progression would ultimately be the Southern reaches of the country.

Well,got news for all you S of Bs, I love my peace and quiet. Any one that can stop these bunch of crazy lunatics before they capture more places further afield of the MB or Southern states is welcome. This Government has been more successful in pointing fingers, lifting their hands over their heads than actually chucking all these blood sucking demons into a furnace.

If all you supporters got brains, you'd ask your leaders to snuff out/headhunt their leaders before they get to the gates. The enemy camp clearly has her own agenda, is ours to sit, recline and fold our arms before...

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by vedaxcool(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

[s]When u see a fool talking trash remember this guy up here!
U call someone a drunkard yet he is winning.
Go get a life!! [/s]

Puke Maggot after u, stop living on gej's fart, there is reality outside the dirty gas u inhale!

1 Like

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by 9jii(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
OP,THIS PDP TACTICS TO DESTABILISE THE NORTH TO distract them from politics will failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by mekaboy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
9jii:
OP,THIS PDP TACTICS TO DESTABILISE THE NORTH TO distract them from politics will woefully failed.
Listen to yourself. What will PDP tell citizens of the north to make them kill their own ? ITs only the opposition that will brainwash them by telling them, they cant have an infidel rule over them, or a Minority from SS is trying to take what rightfully belongs to them. Also promise them full implementation of sharia accross all northern state sacrificing the freedom of non muslims. This will be the reason why the will be willing to do such.

So how can someone from SS convince people from the North to destroy their own region for him to remain in power? Think man, Think.

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by redsun(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
What are buhari's intending strategies in dealing with bokohoram? Will he kill them or assimilate them?

1 Like

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Princewill1:
In 2015,it will be a win-win situation for us in SE\SS.It willl be either Gej or No Nigeria.Anyone seeking for who to enslave should either look for Chad or Niger.It is Gej by fire by force!
unfortunately,they have slaves in those stuppid folks n janjawe.eds who traded away the rights,da speakership of da HOR for only God knows what..bloody pirates n betrayals..

3 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
9jii:
OP,THIS PDP TACTICS TO DESTABILISE THE NORTH TO distract them from politics will woefully failed.
...are ye talking and reminding us about the number of times waec and jamb screwed you up in english language?
Woefully failed kò,woefully failing ni!

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by 9jii(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rexxie:

...are ye talking and reminding us about the number of times waec and jamb screwed you up in english language?
Woefully failed kò,woefully failing ni!
?
Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by 9jii(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
mekaboy:
Listen to yourself. What will PDP tell citizens of the north to make them kill their own ? ITs only the opposition that will brainwash them by telling them, they cant have an infidel rule over them, or a Minority from SS is trying to take what rightfully belongs to them. Also promise them full implementation of sharia accross all northern state sacrificing the freedom of non muslims. This will be the reason why the will be willing to do such.

So how can someone from SS convince people from the North to destroy their own region for him to remain in power? Think man, Think.
Smh for you as you can never get it right.
Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by Sealeddeal(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
OP,you are filled with sentiments. Your statements are purely made for those with low level understanding.
Whatever happens to Nigeria should not be blamed on North or South.it should be blamed on those who has instrument of power,those that swore to protect Nigeria and her integrity,those local govt chairman,Governors and President (C-in-chief of armed forces). No individual is bigger than Nigeria,so,no individual can make Nigeria ungovernable without the coperation,directly or indirectly,of those in possesion of Nigeria's strenght.
In conclusion,Niger delta oil wells is neither the cause of Boko haram nor the reason why it has lasted till today. 2016 population census is neither the cause of Boko haram nor the reason why it has lasted till date. It is the governors and president that have,directly or indirectly,allowed boko haram to get to this stage and only them should be blamed.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by mekaboy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Sealeddeal:
OP,you are filled with sentiments. Your statements are purely made for those with low level understanding.
Whatever happens to Nigeria should not be blamed on North or South.it should be blamed on those who has instrument of power,those that swore to protect Nigeria and her integrity,those local govt chairman,Governors and President (C-in-chief of armed forces). No individual is bigger than Nigeria,so,no individual can make Nigeria ungovernable without the coperation,directly or indirectly,of those in possesion of Nigeria's strenght.
In conclusion,Niger delta oil wells is neither the cause of Boko haram nor the reason why it has lasted till today. 2016 population census is neither the cause of Boko haram nor the reason why it has lasted till date. It is the governors and president that have,directly or indirectly,allowed boko haram to get to this stage and only them should be blamed.

Why was boko haram formed in the first place?

1 Like

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by Princewill1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rexxie:

unfortunately,they have slaves in those stuppid folks n janjawe.eds who traded away the rights,da speakership of da HOR for only God knows what..bloody pirates n betrayals..
My brother U are on point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! / AU And UN Delegates Visit Buhari And Prof Osinbajo In Abuja Today (photos) / Photo Of INEC Official Caught With Tumb Printed Ballots Paper Booklets For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.