Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? (10206 Views)

ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
Darkrebel:

I don't even listen to Nicki minaj's lyrics...am more interested in her big yansh grin ....
That's plastic, mehn! The real Minaj is a skinny, ugly biitch. She got so envious of Kim that she had to pump her a.ss to attract men
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
kr0ne:

That's plastic, mehn! The real Minaj is a skinny, ugly biitch. She got so envious of Kim that she had to pump her a.ss to attract men

she's wasnt that skinny ... she's wasnt that ugly grin.
I don't care if her boobs or yansh is rubber,aluminium or plastic....I ll' still ffuck her hard.. grin. who cares about plastic? ...

Kim is hot too ..but mennn ..Nicki's asss is on fire....am sure lil Wayne and Drake must have banged the shitt out of her grin

Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Darkrebel:

she's wasnt that skinny ... she's wasnt that ugly grin.
I don't care if I boobs or yansh is rubber,aluminium or plastic....I ll' still ffuck her hard.. grin. who cares about plastic? ...

Kim is hot too ..but mennn ..Nicki's asss is on fire....am sure lil Wayne and Drake must have banged the shitt out of her grin
Your illusions! But one thing u should know...bitches with plastic asses are never good in bed. I'd rather hang me for a natural lepacious Bose than wink at a fake Minaj
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
kr0ne:

Your illusions! But one thing u should know...bitches with plastic asses are never good in bed. I'd rather hang me for a natural lepacious Bose than wink at a fake Minaj

grin hahahahah ...who cares?

Nicki's thing is called --million dollar pusssy.....
whether she good on bed or not... if i had a chance to bang her...I would do it all day..whether she's tired or not grin ..I would even like if she ain't good in bedmatics, so I can be in control

same with these ones
Beyonce -- I don't care if jay z had destroyed her cunnt
Rihanna-- this one na slut before
Kelly Rowland
Iggy
keri hilson
Wendy Williams( yeah I know she's old..but ffuck it)
omotola jolade ......
Genevieve Nnaji ...
tiwa savage
Katie perry

grin
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Darkrebel:

grin hahahahah ...who cares?

Nicki's thing is called --million dollar pusssy.....
whether she good on bed or not... if had a chance to bang her...I would do it all day..whether she's tired or not grin ..I would even like if she ain't good in bedmatics, so I can be in control

same with these ones
Beyonce -- I don't care if jay z had destroyed her cunnt
Rihanna-- this one na slut before
Kelly Rowland
Iggy
keri hilson
Wendy Williams( yeah I know she's old..but ffuck it)
omotola jolade ......
Genevieve Nnaji ...
tiwa savage
Katie perry

grin
Chai! U no sabi better thing! Wtf is Tiwa Savage and Ri-ho-nna? U no mention Alicia Keys...natural beauty!
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
kr0ne:

Chai! U no sabi better thing! Wtf is Tiwa Savage and Ri-ho-nna? U no mention Alicia Keys...natural beauty!

hahahag ... grin chairman i look at the face of the girl...but if her booobs and asss ain't on point...i won't go for her .. unless I just wanna dump my load that moment.....

Alicia keys? that flat wall? ....
tiwa savage is hot....see her legs .... Rihanna is a bad girl ...a naughty slut...thats why she made my list ....
Another person in my list is Shakira and Krayola

Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by joseph1832(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
kr0ne:

Taa! Mechie onu! Who no get skill? And who flaunts her body more, Kim or Dicky Minash, who's 90% plastic? One thing with u guys is that you don't try to weigh the good and bad side of a character. Once ur like him/her everything s/he does is perfect. Lil Kim is a model! Her first album Hard Core, in 1996 hit double platinum, ranking 11 on the Billboard 200, the first highest ever for a female rapper. Confirm this from the Wikipedia. She attended same school with Nas and the female rapper Fox, and she was renowned for her freestyle ability. I think that's even why she fell for Biggy, who till date is still regarded as a freestyle rapper with the best flow. Do research, bro, before u pull a fast one. I'll do same for Lauryn Hill as Coogar suggested
Well it might thrill you to know that I don't even like Nicky Minaj and Lil Kim.
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by godwinmoffat: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Feminems in here, read this

[b]You motherfuckers are nothing, you cannot harm me
I'll resurrect every aborted baby and start an army
Storm the planet huntin' you down, 'cause I'm on a mission
To split your body into a billion one- celled organisms
Immortal Technique'll destroy your religion, you stupid bitch
You're faker than blue-eyed crackers nailed to a crucifix
I'm 'bout to blow up like NASA Challenger computer chips
Arsenic language transmitted revolutionarily
I'm like time itself, I'm gonna kill you inevitably
Chemically bomb you, Bleep usin' a chrome piece
I'm illmatic, you won't make it home like Jerome's niece
I'll sever your head diagonally for thinkin' of dissin' me
And then use your dead body to write my name in calligraphy
This puppet democracy brain-washed your psychology
So you're nothing, like diversity without equality
And your crew is full of more gays than Greek mythology
Usin' numerology to count the people I sent to Heaven
Produces more digits than 22 divided by 7
You're like Kevin Spacey, your style is usually suspect
You never killed a cop, you not a motherfuckin' thug yet
Your mind is empty and spacious
Like the part of the brain that appreciates culture and erases
Face it, you're too basic
You're never gonna make it
Like children walking through Antarctica, butt naked[/b]

wake me up when your white boy beats this
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
I'm almost as famous as fat bald men
Decided to write songs to teach Musketeers
to sing
I stick Britney Spears in a room full of
mirrors
So she gets fifty years of bad luck [crash]
Causing terror to Christina Aguilera
When I grab her by the hair and drag her
across the Sahara
Beware of this rap terrorist with a therapist
With a hair up his ass like a rabbit crawled
in his pants
Gotta have it, I hold Tylenol in his hands
'til it melts in his fucking palms and dissolves
in his glands
(So who is it?)
The fool who visit the playground
With two biscuits to lay down the school
district
Get pistol whipped with a Mauseburg
With a pistol grip and fed pitbulls shit
Sniff glue sticks like I give two shits
If I get too rich, I just get sued
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=godwinmoffat post=28125594]

[b]You motherfuckers are nothing, you cannot harm me
I'll resurrect every aborted baby and start an army
Storm the planet huntin' you down, 'cause I'm on a mission
To split your body into a billion one- celled organisms
Immortal Technique'll destroy your religion, you stupid bitch
You're faker than blue-eyed crackers nailed to a crucifix
I'm 'bout to blow up like NASA Challenger computer chips
Arsenic language transmitted revolutionarily
I'm like time itself, I'm gonna kill you inevitably
Chemically bomb you, Bleep usin' a chrome piece
I'm illmatic, you won't make it home like Jerome's niece
I'll sever your head diagonally for thinkin' of dissin' me
And then use your dead body to write my name in calligraphy
This puppet democracy brain-washed your psychology
So you're nothing, like diversity without equality
And your crew is full of more gays than Greek mythology
Usin' numerology to count the people I sent to Heaven
Produces more digits than 22 divided by 7
You're like Kevin Spacey, your style is usually suspect
You never killed a cop, you not a motherfuckin' thug yet
Your mind is empty and spacious
Like the part of the brain that appreciates culture and erases
Face it, you're too basic
You're never gonna make it
Like children walking through Antarctica, butt naked[/b]

VS

I'm almost as famous as fat bald men
Decided to write songs to teach Musketeers
to sing
I stick Britney Spears in a room full of
mirrors
So she gets fifty years of bad luck [crash]
Causing terror to Christina Aguilera
When I grab her by the hair and drag her
across the Sahara
Beware of this rap terrorist with a therapist
With a hair up his ass like a rabbit crawled
in his pants
Gotta have it, I hold Tylenol in his hands
'til it melts in his fucking palms and dissolves
in his glands
(So who is it?)
The fool who visit the playground
With two biscuits to lay down the school
district
Get pistol whipped with a Mauseburg
With a pistol grip and fed pitbulls shit
Sniff glue sticks like I give two shits
If I get too rich, I just get sued

metaphor - immortal

punchline - immortal

rhymes - eminem

internal rhymes - eminem

flow - eminem

humour - eminem

wordplay - eminem

transparency - eminem

aggressiveness - immortal

W - eminem!
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by godwinmoffat: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
007Bruce:

how are u judging it?
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
opener - Immortal (aggression)

metaphor - immortal

punchline - immortal

rhymes - eminem

internal rhymes - nil

flow - eminem

humour - eminem

wordplay - eminem

transparency - nil

Mvgt - - Immortal
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
kr0ne:
opener - Immortal (aggression)

metaphor - immortal

punchline - immortal

rhymes - eminem

internal rhymes - nil

flow - eminem

humour - eminem

wordplay - eminem

transparency - nil

Mvgt - - Immortal
which one be opener? Internal rhymes - nil? Dickrider grin
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
godwinmoffat:

how are u judging it?
voodoo
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
007Bruce:

which one be opener? Internal rhymes - nil? Dickrider grin
How u go add rhymes and internal together for criteria? grin u dey find every means to give Feminem points...e no go work grin
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
kr0ne:

How u go add rhymes and internal together for criteria? grin u dey find every means to give Feminem points...e no go work grin
grin internal rhymes and rhymes no be d same grin. You put opener u no con put closer for there, why you hate eminem like this? Transparency - nil?
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
007Bruce:
grin internal rhymes and rhymes no be d same grin. You put opener u no con put closer for there, why you hate eminem like this? Transparency - nil?
Forget criteria, if na that verse from Em u wan take compare that Immortal Tech fire tank, e no fit work at all. Check out the lyrical content
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
kr0ne:

Forget criteria, if na that verse from Em u wan take compare that Immortal Tech fire tank, e no fit work at all. Check out the lyrical content
na the content we they analyze. You jugded it yourself, make we remove opener, No be 4-3 be that? And i dont even consider this em's verse as hot one. If i con bring em's fire tank nko?
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
007Bruce:

na the content we they analyze. You jugded it yourself, make we remove opener, No be 4-3 be that? And i dont even consider this em's verse as hot one. If i con bring em's fire tank nko?
Bring am na. I go arsenal from Immortal grin
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
kr0ne:

Bring am na. I go arsenal from Immortal grin
oya go bring immortal's C4 make i bring em's fire tank grin
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
I spend my day repping america overseas
Pensions for the workers? nigga please
Embezzlement etiquette private settlement
I'm better with confederate rhetoric from my mansion in connecticut
Foreclose and evict homes at the tenement
I twist words like a speech inpedIment
I hope you got good credit bitch
If not better get a new job with benefits
When I play golf with niggasii get cheddar with
New money buys brand new karats
My old money bought your great grand parents
You got grills in ya mouth I ain't mad at ya
I own every gold mine in South Africa
Thanks baby you made me a billion
Plus I own a building for each one of my children's children
That's the shit, snort coke in the whip miss USA sucking my dick
Yea what Bleep the law 'cus real jail is for suckas
I go to country club prison you dumb mother fuckers
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2014
I'll have you taken back to Christ when you
sacrifice
The way you acting slice when I tear your
back with knifes
Jacking life's of MC's, now I'm set to launch a
plan
For blowing up the stage with illegal
contraband
A stomped your man so unless you want
what he got
You better set the mic down, I'm steaming
like a teapot
I'll make the tea hot, people get in my face
and ask
If I wanna battle, then I chase them in a
Jason mask
It's an amazing task to battle with success
I never gave a fûck, now I give a fûck less
And in a slug fest I get physical like
physicians
Invisible like magicians with mystical mic
traditions
Wicked wizardry, like a sorcerer and no
remorse for you
When I torture you throughout the course
of my orchestra
So feel the force of my spiritual images
Slicing up an enemy's appendages till he
hemorrhages
My skin itches every time a rapper recites
And when he's through with his verse, I'm
all covered in flea bites
You wanna see fights I got a match for you
You couldn't flip shit playing in toilets with a
spatula

grin
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2014
Look at this guy grin grin upon say ur own verse long pass my own na only rhymes I fit give Feminem. If u doubt me ask people to vote. Immortal lines wallop this rubbish wey u post by far! cheesy
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2014
kr0ne:
Look at this guy grin grin upon say ur own verse long pass my own na only rhymes I fit give Feminem. If u doubt me ask people to vote. Immortal lines wallop this rubbish wey u post by far! cheesy
ta!!! werrin they the verse? Na only grammar i they see. this em's verse beat immor's for every criteria - shey na punchline? Metaphor? Flow? Name am! And this verse na 1996 oo that time em still they like 24, so i no count am as fire tank grin but the greenade still beat your C4 - krone, em is a genius & you know it.
Do you know this song; hopsin ft eminem ft immortal tech - cant be stopped? If you get the lyrics post am make we compare the verses.

It's even ridiculous comparing eminem/immortal techniques,
literarily them no be mate
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by kr0ne(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2014
007Bruce:

ta!!! werrin they the verse? Na only grammar i they see. this em's verse beat immor's for every criteria - shey na punchline? Metaphor? Flow? Name am! And this verse na 1996 oo that time em still they like 24, so i no count am as fire tank grin but the greenade still beat your C4 - krone, em is a genius & you know it.
Do you know this song; hopsin ft eminem ft immortal tech - cant be stopped? If you get the lyrics post am make we compare the verses.

Em is more talented, that I accept. Immortal Technique is not even in my top ten but I'm just using him to taunt ur god of rap. My numero uno is the topic of this thread...Rakim Allah and Em kisses his feet
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by Djicemob: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2014
kr0ne:

Em is more talented, that I accept. Immortal Technique is not even in my top ten but I'm just using him to taunt ur god of rap. My numero uno is the topic of this thread...Rakim Allah and Em kisses his feet
And some peeps say Em pass rakim,see immortal sef they win Em for here.

In short,IT pass Emgrin
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by Djicemob: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2014
007Bruce:

Em verses dont add up at all. What is "acting slices when i tear your back with knifes"
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Djicemob:
Em verses dont add up at all. What is "acting slices when i tear your back with knifes"
he's white, you're a Nigerian - you know english pass am?
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2014
kr0ne:

make we stop this argument. G.O.A.T = eminem lipsrsealed
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Rappers Praising Eminem?
by EminemBase » May 11th, '13, 15:17
Rakim has praised Em also. And said that
he's underrated because he's white. That's
about the highest praise you can get right
there, and contrary to most who say he's
OVERRATED because he's white, which is
fucking ridiculous and plain wrong. "Stan" is
genius regardless of colour, and no black
rapper has created anything like it.
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by Djicemob: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2014
007Bruce:
he's white, you're a Nigerian - you know english pass am?
Ok!!! you no even know the meaning of wetin you dey hear sef? No tel me say you just dey do follow follow

BTW why you dey think low of nigerians like this? you see line wey no add up you dey hail am say him don talk one d.ope thing be datgrin
Re: Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? by 007Bruce: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2014
Djicemob:
Ok!!! you no even know the meaning of wetin you dey hear sef? No tel me say you just dey do follow follow

BTW why you dey think low of nigerians like this? you see line wey no add up you dey hail am say him don talk one d.ope thing be datgrin
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calling All Female Battle Rappers:Come Battle (Holla At Cray).and battle 2fine4u / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) / Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.