Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,320 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Do It Yourself - Contract Version - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Contract Version (60676 Views)

Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam / GEJ On The Recent $50m Shell Contract To A Nigerian Firm & YouWin Initiative / Firm Demands N200m From OAU For 1982 Building Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by generaljosh(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2014
@Ymodulus, thanks so much for this great infos of urs, it hs always bn my motivation. God bless u real much
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
A school just asked of a T-shirts.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Thespecialone(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2014
Seems everyone is now heading for the socks business and that's an EPIC FAIL. It shows that many people still don't understand the purpose of this thread. I still see people asking to be spoon fed in varying degrees. One of the aims of this thread I believe is to provide all with the requisite knowledge so you can think out of the box and find a unique product and create a unique selling point for it. I may sound a bit harsh but that's just how I see it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by epoxide(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2014
Thespecialone:
Seems everyone is now heading for the socks business and that's an EPIC FAIL. It shows that many people still don't understand the purpose of this thread. I still see people asking to be spoon fed in varying degrees. One of the aims of this thread I believe is to provide all with the requisite knowledge so you can think out of the box and find a unique product and create a unique selling point for it. I may sound a bit harsh but that's just how I see it.

No. I'm not into this import stuff but TSO is ryt. Because a gr8 man doesn't just fall of the sky. He must b unique. That's y elephone is a great product. they're unique
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by bashorundon(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
The Best Powerbank Ever Liveth. N6,000 only. Call/Whatsapp 08067864475 to order now.

SellingPoint - quality only!

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do like to ask you all a favor. That you please support me in voting the Nairaland Monicker KULBOY come Saturday 22nd, of November 2014, as MR Nairaland for the MR Nairaland - December 2014 Edition Finals.

The contestant ( KULBOY ) is a great friend and brother you all may or may not know him in person, however i do know him and can confidently tell you that he is the right person for this crown and that you would definitely not regret your decision.

Vote integrity, responsibility, beauty, simplicity, maturity, business man

[size=22pt]Vote KulBoy[/size].

Date: Tomorrow, Saturday 22nd November 2014
Time: 10:00am ( Just come online 9:50am ).
Venue: Front Page Nairaland / Romance section ( Link coming soon )

Thanks.
Ymodulus ( team KulBoy )

Note: This is a favour am asking. Am on my knees, please vote KulBoy. Thanks you.
Posterity will never forget you

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kelvin1191, Tcharlx, WonderBoy01, KHEMYTE, DENIIQ, LIFESTYLE

I see you please vote KULBOY
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Please! Please!!
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Winston91(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Every thing can be done In china tongue

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by kelvin1191(m): 4:57am On Nov 22, 2014
Ymodulus, abeg give me the link on where to vote KULBOY. Am doing it because of you o!
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by kulboy(m): 5:05am On Nov 22, 2014
kelvin1191:
Ymodulus, abeg give me the link on where to vote KULBOY. Am doing it because of you o!
Thank you sir. Ymodulus has been too nice to me
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by kulboy(m): 5:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Ymodulus:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do like to ask you all a favor. That you please support me in voting the Nairaland Monicker KULBOY come Saturday 22nd, of November 2014, as MR Nairaland for the MR Nairaland - December 2014 Edition Finals.

The contestant ( KULBOY ) is a great friend and brother you all may or may not know him in person, however i do know him and can confidently tell you that he is the right person for this crown and that you would definitely not regret your decision.

Vote integrity, responsibility, beauty, simplicity, maturity, business man

[size=22pt]Vote KulBoy[/size].

Date: Tomorrow, Saturday 22nd November 2014
Time: 10:00am ( Just come online 9:50am ).
Venue: Front Page Nairaland / Romance section ( Link coming soon )

Thanks.
Ymodulus ( team KulBoy )

Note: This is a favour am asking. Am on my knees, please vote KulBoy. Thanks you.
Posterity will never forget you
God bless you my chairman
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by shinaf: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2014
kelvin1191:

Ymodulus was banned. for now this is the link

Please vote KulBoy for My nairaland. Just post this

I vote Kulboy
cc Dygeasy

on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by tutucious(f): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2014
Adding to what my Boss Ymodulus wrote, Making money this season is not difficult @ all.

Although I'm more into Customized item where I just got my biggest deal to customize political wristband worth 800k. I decided to try sometin else dat is cheap and can sell fast. After enuf research I know Kids love christmas so here comes KIDS CARTON WRIST WATCH.

I bought 500pcs of this kids watch from Alibaba, sold all in less dan 2 weeks and made profit of 145k plus .

I'm not so good with writting much but u too can think abt it and venture because kids love it and parents and going gaga.

I bought 1pcs for 4.5RMB in chinese currency which was about 135naira (NOTE u can get urs at a lesser price if u bargain well). I sold some 500naira and some 700naira. The rest is history.

I supplied to supermarkets, baby stores, watch sellers etc and also retail.

Right now I've ordered for 1000pcs at a much lesser price, 500pcs will be customized for a church.

I hardly post xcept wen necessary. I'm just in a good mood 2day. HAPPY SUNDAY (If u ask me for supplier's details I will break ur FONE + LAPTOP) lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by tutucious(f): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by lifestyle1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by G12(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
tutucious:
Adding to what my Boss Ymodulus wrote, Making money this season is not difficult @ all.

Although I'm more into Customized item where I just got my biggest deal to customize political wristband worth 800k. I decided to try sometin else dat is cheap and can sell fast. After enuf research I know Kids love christmas so here comes KIDS CARTON WRIST WATCH.

I bought 500pcs of this kids watch from Alibaba, sold all in less dan 2 weeks and made profit of 145k plus .

I'm not so good with writting much but u too can think abt it and venture because kids love it and parents and going gaga.

I bought 1pcs for 4.5RMB in chinese currency which was about 135naira (NOTE u can get urs at a lesser price if u bargain well). I sold some 500naira and some 700naira. The rest is history.

Right now I've ordered for 1000pcs at a much lesser price, 500pcs will be customized for a church.

I hardly post xcept wen necessary. I'm just in a good mood 2day. HAPPY SUNDAY (If u ask me for supplier's details I will break ur FONE + LAPTOP) lol

hello, Please I need your help it's urgent. Seems I'm going to have my breakthrough soon. I really need your guide since this is coming from your area of specialty.

Please reach me on osegodfrey@gmail.com

hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks!
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by alakara(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
@tutucious being trying to get across to you but unable to.pls jst give me ur contact @gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by judajix(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
the best thing that happened to my internet life is this thread
Ymodulus thanks very much for this and what happened to ya whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by G12(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2014
Someone should please help me connect with @Tutucious. Have sent PM no response.

Who has her contact please, or know how I can connect with her?

Thanks for the reply.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by blym4real: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
G12:
Someone should please help me connect with @Tutucious. Have sent PM no response.

Thanks for the reply.
U can ask ur questions here am sure she will respond
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by conquistadores(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
@Tutucious, did u sell it at dat same price on wholesale 2 d supermarkets n baby shops or was d price reduced?
Am rackin my brains here on fixing a price assumin am sellung wholesale

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by jaydee87(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
tutucious:

tutu u don try afta opening the cake u come here to say they shud not ask for seller's detail, u better tell them the detail before u are chewed raw. I tink the price fluctuating becos of bargaining power of the buyer.. tutu welldone....
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
OK. Last week saturday I hit this contract to supply 30pcs of this item. Its called Bug Detector.

1pcs cost : 4400naira to My Location

I supplied it at cost of N10,000 per piece.

Its used by the security team assigned to Umar Nasko. Governorship Aspirant Niger State 2015

5 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by lifestyle1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ymodulus:
OK. Last week saturday I hit this contract to supply 30pcs of this item. Its called Bug Detector.

1pcs cost : 4400naira to My Location

I supplied it at cost of N10,000 per piece.

Its used by the security team assigned to Umar Nasko. Governorship Aspirant Niger State 2015

Congrats bro.

Can you please send me the proposal for socks supply for schools.

Thanks.

life_style32@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by tutucious(f): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
jaydee87:

tutu u don try afta opening the cake u come here to say they shud not ask for seller's detail, u better tell them the detail before u are chewed raw. I tink the price fluctuating becos of bargaining power of the buyer.. tutu welldone....

Lol...
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by tutucious(f): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
conquistadores:
@Tutucious, did u sell it at dat same price on wholesale 2 d supermarkets n baby shops or was d price reduced?
Am rackin my brains here on fixing a price assumin am sellung wholesale

I sold 500naira wholesale and retailed at 700naira. I sold 20pcs and above for 500naira and 1-19pcs 700naira. I sold more on wholesale dan retailing.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
jaydee87:

The moment you promise them seller details believe me some will insult you. And take it like its their right. That made me to stop sending the socks proposal after the first 6-8 persons requested.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by tutucious(f): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
G12:

Thanks for the reply.

Pls check ur mail.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by lifestyle1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ymodulus:

The moment you promise them seller details believe me some will insult you
. And take it like its their right. That made me to stop sending the socks proposal after the first 6-8 persons requested.

I don't understand this
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by alakara(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
alakara:
@tutucious being trying to get across to you but unable to.pls jst give me ur contact @ alakara2015@gmail.com.
Thanks

Tutucious pls am waiting.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by olaide721(m): 6:15am On Nov 25, 2014
Thespecialone:
gbam u are right sir
people will never think to do something else due to fear of the unknown they will want to put their eggs in just one basket
Nawaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! / When Naira Was Naira / Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.