Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Do It Yourself - Contract Version - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Contract Version (60775 Views)

Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam / GEJ On The Recent $50m Shell Contract To A Nigerian Firm & YouWin Initiative / Firm Demands N200m From OAU For 1982 Building Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by goldiam(f): 5:36am On Nov 15, 2014
Ymodulus:
I will like to say a big thank you to every one who at one point or other on this thead , have commended me, or giving me support or shown enormous appreciation.

To those who I have not replied, to those who am yet to repliy, to those who have followed the thread from start till end, those who have chipped in one or two contributions, to the viewers etc.

Also to those who have more to add or can mentor others please do so, do not be scared of teaching or sharing what you know. Nigeria is a country ofover 170Million, enough for us all.

Let me leave you with the following saying

[size=15pt]“Don’t worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop.”[/size] —Jeffrey Zeldman,

[size=15pt]Good artists copy, great artists steal.[/size]- Pablo Picasso

Thanks

Ymodulus
God bless you,u are truly an inspiration to us all i am happy u re alive.stay blessed
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by roqrules04(m): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2014
The socks proposal format please!!
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by shawn5ng(m): 5:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Ymodulus have asked you this question befor but no response from you.
what is the selling price of the stocks you did since socks is just sold N100 outside.
2. What is the landing cost to Nigeria.
3. How do you measure the seize of a student in primary and those ones in secondary.
Pls answer this question for the benefit of the house.

For wristband what is the cost price and the selling price
2. Do u need to snap pictures of the aspirant lets say u are doing for party and send the pix to manufacture r

Hope to hear from you
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by shawn5ng(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2014
Ymodulus:

From experience do not make your socks 100% cotton, so that you can make high profit. Ask your manufacturer to gve you like 80% cotton and 20% Polyester.

Note!!!
All those socks you see around are not 100%
what is the selling price of the stocks you did since socks is just sold N100 outside.
3. How do you measure the seize of a student in primary and those ones in secondary.

2. Do u need to snap pictures of the aspirant lets say u are doing for party and send the pix to manufacture r

Hope to hear from you

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Chartey(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Ymodulus, I've called you many times but you're not picking. Someone said you did something I'm not happy with. I'll like to hear directly from you to understand things better.

Ok thanks for the explanation and more. I feel far better now.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by dozieben2(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2014
sconp:
dozieben2, TT or western union isn't advisable. Pls do re read my previous reply to u, it has been edited
thanks
my challenge most of the sellers I've got aren't accepting PayPal or escrow all insisting on western union or TT
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by rioemmanuel(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Ymodulus:
[size=17pt]ENCOURAGEMENT TIME[/size]

Some people may say its difficult, please do not say so. your mates out there are doing wonders. young people at young age. Enough let me spice up the class and increase boost your morale a little

Do you know that this was done by a student My childhood friend who i brought up in the game ??

Now the question is how did a 22 year old pull this off?? Who is he ?? hahaa!! Zenith Bank oooooo!!!!
please pardon my ignorance,what is this and what is it use for.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Caleb5: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2014
Ymodulus:

Sir I already answered this in the thread I said so.
.....!Ok,Got it Sir!.....
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Donsheddy: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=Ymodulus post=28012674][size=25pt]Chapter 13[/size]
Sir Ymodulus. You said u wil tel us how to ship with DHL frm outside Nigeria for 3k and also how to send goods with peace mass for free or 300naira.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2014
rioemmanuel:
please pardon my ignorance,what is this and what is it use for.
A tray, like the tray you use at home to serve food or tea etc.

Donsheddy:
[/quote]
I answered this on the thread I poster it
quote author=Chartey post=28030587]Ymodulus, I've called you many times but you're not picking. Someone said you did something I'm not happy with. I'll like to hear directly from you to understand things better.

Ok thanks for the explanation and more. I feel far better now.

I answered you already.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2014
shawn5ng:

Hope to hear from you

Chartey please reply this question using your price, as my own price is way expensive. You understand thanks...

Chartey will reply you
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2014
dozieben2:

thanks
my challenge most of the sellers I've got aren't accepting PayPal or escrow all insisting on western union or TT

Transfer the money into their account using third part shipping agents
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2014
[size=20pt]Contribution[/size]

You can meet event planners and show them what you have. These set of people know people that know people chat know people that ....... On and on
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Evicsholar(f): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2014
Pls Oga, can i use the name of an unregistered company as a letter-head in my proposal n also, can i use other people's work as my sample? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by lifestyle1(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2014
Evicsholar:
Pls Oga, can i use the name of an unregistered company as a letter-head in my proposal n also, can i use other people's work as my sample? Thanks

Never do this as it could land you in a big mess.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Evicsholar(f): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2014
lifestyle1:

Never do this as it could land you in a big mess.
Thanks. Noted
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by conquistadores(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Those of us dat don't hv a biz office address or a biz name yet. How do we fill such info wen preparing our proposal? Do we stil need 2 write proposals or do we go directly 2 d prospective client and use word of mouth 2 advertise our services?
Pls dis is my limitation. Need urgent reply

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by sconp: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
dozieben2:

thanks
u welcom. confirm if the company is real. then tell them you have an agent that can pay for you.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by mimijj(f): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ymodulus please the network jammer how does one get it, is it by importation too?
Ymodulus please the network jammer how does one get it, is it by importation too?
Ymodulus please the network jammer how does one get
it, is it by importation too?
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Evicsholar:

Yes. You can
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
conquistadores:
Those of us dat don't hv a biz office address or a biz name yet. How do we fill such info wen preparing our proposal? Do we stil need 2 write proposals or do we go directly 2 d prospective client and use word of mouth 2 advertise our services?
Pls dis is my limitation. Need urgent reply

Form one. All the people I listed above in the success story don't have a registered business name
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
mimijj:
Ymodulus please the network jammer how does one get
it, is it by importation too?
yes
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Evicsholar(f): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ymodulus:

Yes. You can
Thanks. Is the 'yes' for both questions cos i'm about getting a contract but was told to present a proposal n showing them samples to make it catchy as you adviced but i dont have a sample of my work n lifestyle also adviced nt to use other people's work or should i seek permission before using it? I appreciate your reply. Thanks once again
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by G12(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ymodulus:
yes

Ymod, thanks for sparking my brain. Your efforts will not be in vain. I am more than motivated to officially start importation next week. Thanks so much and God bless.

One of the people you suggested as mentors is already putting me through, but it seems he deals majorly on mobile phones. Though, I will get one mobile phone which I intend to use as sample. But please, I need link to a good supplier I can purchase female shoes, wrist watches and curren watches (for men). I'll be pleased if you can add the prices too. Let me start with these so that I will have the full confidence of capability to approach prospective clients.

You guys should wish me luck.

Thanks Ymod.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Caleb5: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
.....! @Sir Ymodulus,After registering with DHL in their Office,any need registering online(myDHL)?. Thanks Bro!.....
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Caleb5: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
.....! @Sir Ymodulus,After registering with DHL in their Office,any need registering online(MyDHL)?. Thanks Bro!.....
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by shinaf: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Evicsholar:
Thanks. Is the 'yes' for both questions cos i'm about getting a contract but was told to present a proposal n showing them samples to make it catchy as you adviced but i dont have a sample of my work n lifestyle also adviced nt to use other people's work or should i seek permission before using it? I appreciate your reply. Thanks once again
yes to both questions

Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 4
Registration on

https://www.nairaland.com/1995691/alibaba-joint-group-importation-season

Don't miss out

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
G12:

Ymod, thanks for sparking my brain. Your efforts will not be in vain. I am more than motivated to officially start importation next week. Thanks so much and God bless.

One of the people you suggested as mentors is already putting me through, but it seems he deals majorly on mobile phones. Though, I will get one mobile phone which I intend to use as sample. But please, I need link to a good supplier I can purchase female shoes, wrist watches and curren watches (for men). I'll be pleased if you can add the prices too. Let me start with these so that I will have the full confidence of capability to approach prospective clients.

You guys should wish me luck.

Thanks Ymod.

I actually dont believe in luck. Rather i will say wish you all the best
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 4
Registration on

https://www.nairaland.com/1995691/alibaba-joint-group-importation-season

Don't miss out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

When Naira Was Naira / Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? / Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.