Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan (3813 Views)

Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Photo: Do You See Anything Wrong With This GEJ Campaign Slogan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by okpismart: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan will launch a new slogan ahead of his formal declaration to contest the 2015 presidential election.

The theme of the campaign slogan will be: “Nigeria first, Nigeria always, let’s do it together...

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1207-jonathan-unleashes-new-campaign-slogan

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by RedArrow: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by LordMecuzy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
I HAD NO SHOES

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by mrvitalis(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
nigeria first ....and 1 million nigerians are under brutal leadership of boko haram.....and 50 just died and u here talking sh/t

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
My pocket first. My pocket always. Lets loot cluelessly together

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by ayukdaboss(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
I now have shoes, but no clothes. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by EdCure: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
HugeCock:
In his real clueless sense.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by Mogidi: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
The theme of the campaign slogan will be: “Nigeria first, Nigeria always, let’s do it together...”

If this is true, I welcome the slogan wholeheartedly, unlike his rival Buhari who keeps screaming ME ME ME.

The Buhari slogan of either ME or no Nigeria didn't work in 2003, 2007 or 2011, his evil plan will continue to fail.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by EdCure: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mogidi:

If this is true, I welcome the slogan wholeheartedly, unlike his rival Buhari who keeps screaming ME ME ME.

The Buhari slogan of either ME or no Nigeria didn't work in 2003, 2007 or 2011, his evil plan will continue to fail.
Buhari is staging an anti-corruption campaign. How does that amount to evil plan?

Not minding the fact that he will stop your benefactors and clueless patrons from looting the nation's treasury.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by Mogidi: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
EdCure:

Buhari is staging an anti-corruption campaign. How does that amount to evil plan?

Buhari whose anti-corruption is selective, the same man who asserted Abacha stole no money is expected to lead the fight against corruption. Bros please spin a different line.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by EdCure: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mogidi:

Buhari whose anti-corruption is selective, the same man who asserted Abacha stole no money is expected to lead the fight against corruption. Bros please spin a different line.
I thought Jonathan withdrew all charges against the Abacha family for political expediency.
Tell me I'm wrong.

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by Mogidi: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
EdCure:

I thought Jonathan withdrew all charges against the Abacha family for political expediency.
Tell me I,m wrong.

Same way Buhari said (for political expediency) the Abachas were not corrupt.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by EdCure: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mogidi:

Same way Buhari said (for political expediency) the Abachas were not corrupt.
If Buhari thinks the Abachas stole nothing, why did he deny Mohammed the Kano CPC ticket for same reason?
Don't you think Buhari is misunderstood most of the time? Not neglecting the fact that the retired General is not a good communicator.

Or are you suggesting that GEJ withdrew the charges without proper investigation and prosecution (as he's wont to do though) because he thought he heard Buhari say something? That would be the height of cluelessness, you know.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by Mogidi: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
EdCure:

If Buhari thinks the Abachas stole nothing, why did he deny Mohammed the Kano CPC ticket for same reason?
Don't you think Buhari is misunderstood most of the time? Not neglecting the fact that the retired General is not a good communicator.

Or are you suggesting that GEJ withdrew the charges without proper investigation and prosecution (as he's wont to do though) because he thought he heard Buhari say something? That would be the height of cluelessness, you know.

I have no clue to the internal politics of CPC, what's not in doubt is Buhari saying unequivocally that Abacha did not steal any money. There's no doubt as well that same anti corruption crusader allowed 53 suitcases filled with dosh to pass through the airport en-route to his emir friend. Promoting the lie that Buhari is a bonafide anti corruption crusader is a disservice to true anti corruption crusaders like Ribadu.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Here I was thinking it was 'ONE MORE TIME'.
Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by Collynzo22: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
LordMecuzy:
I HAD NO SHOES
I took a loan to buy nomination form

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by Lurcky(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
okpismart:

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1207-jonathan-unleashes-new-campaign-slogan

What a nice slogan
What a president.

GEJ they got to put your face on a #5000 currency

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I now have shoes, but no clothes. embarassed
grin grin
Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
EdCure:

Good communicator or not is not an excuse for him to make that statement about a well known thief BTW he serve under Abacha as PTF chairman so I believe they (GEJ and Buhari) are the same, thieves

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by mayorall(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
naija here we come. exchange rate #177 by banks. formerly #163 to a dollar
Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by Dreyl(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
The clueless one.
Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by frankyychiji(f): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
EdCure:

Not minding the fact that he will stop your benefactors and clueless patrons from looting the nation's treasury.
you mean thief.nuubuu and co?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by frankyychiji(f): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
EdCure:

you mean amaechi and co?
Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
“Nigeria first, Nigeria always, let’s do it together...”
Indeed Nigeria first, Nigeria always..
1. Why didn't he put Country first during Stella Odua?
2. Why didn't he put country first when he allocated N1billion for his annual food while Nigerians Remain hungry?
3. What about subsidy thieves?
4. What about FFK charge that was withdrawn?
5. What about Alams pardon?
6. What about Diezianne allegation?
7. What about Abba Moro?
8. The list are just too many

FINALLY:
Where is our $20billion?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by frankyychiji(f): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
EdCure:

So he is not a good communicator? You want a man who can't express himself to lead you? Remember their will be international duties as well.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by deji68: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nice Slogan...Nigeria first...not me me or we we...Naija belong to all of us, Ijaw man, Yoruba, Igbo, Edo. even the Good Kanuris grin grin grin....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by okiezman(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
HugeCock:

LoL
Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by frankyychiji(f): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oga Brownlord viewing this topic grin grin. Welcome sir. You are blessed!
Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by fx45(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
EdCure:

What anti-corruption campaign is he staging and how is he going about it? I wouldn't mind if U can throw more light on that. I also would like U to tell us his contribution on how we can surmount the security challenges facing us today as a nation. What are his ideas and what blueprint has he come up with? Pls I do not want to hear the usual rhetoric. We've heard enough. I want to see an action plan and if Ur principal doesn't have any or hasn't made any public yet, then forget it. He won't get my vote.

As a past leader and an elder statesman, what has been his contributions so far? We the electorates need to know so we can make the right choice in electing who will lead us... Thank U

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by brownlord: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
frankyychiji:
Oga Brownlord viewing this topic grin grin. Welcome sir. You are blessed!

wetin be my offense

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by EdCure: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
frankyychiji:
you mean thief.nuubuu and co?
Stop spamming my mentions with such banalities, please!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan by frankyychiji(f): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
barcanista:
Indeed Nigeria first, Nigeria always..
1. Why didn't he put Country first during Stella Odua?
2. Why didn't he put country first when he allocated N1billion for his annual food while Nigerians Remain hungry?
3. What about subsidy thieves?
4. What about FFK charge that was withdrawn?
5. What about Alams pardon?
6. What about Diezianne allegation?
7. What about Abba Moro?
8. The list are just too many

FINALLY:
Where is our $20billion?
what about Tinubu? What about Buhari that promised to make our nation ungovernable? Ah!! E no go beta for Buhari for all the blood of copers he is shearing.. Diaris goduoooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usa: Unclad-Topless Bill Passed In Us. / Constitution Has No Provision For Impeachment Of Acting President / Pictures Of Over 10,000,000 Million Biafrans Stormed Ekwuluobia, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.