Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: (5572 Views)

Interesting Conversation Between A Muslim And Christians / Conversation Between A Muslim And A American Over Terrorists Issue! / Conversation Between An Atheist Professor And His Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
CONVERSATION BETWEEN A
PASTOR AND A
WISE
CHILD:
Pastor: In Jesus Name.
Child: in the Name of who created Jesus and
other things
Pastor: hmm, Why did you say
that?
Child: let's me ask you these
questions, if you could answer them correctly, I
shall abide by
your
doctrine.
Pastor: I am all Hear.
Child: Why do we call Jesus the son of God?
Pastor: it is because, he didn't
have a father .
Child: What of Adam that has
neither father nor
mother or Eve that did not have mother
Pastor: hmm
Child: why some people call him
God.
Pastor: This is because He is
Alpha and omega; the controller of everything.
Child: Did Jesus die and
resurrect?
Pastor: yes, died for three days
and resurrect.
Child: Who was administering day and nights,
moons and sun, animals and
plants, living and
non livings within the two days
of his departure?
Pastor: hmmmm Child: Do you think as mighty as
God is ,he can
create what He can't control
Pastors: Noo
Child : Why did Death kill Jesus
or why is he pleading to someone else to
rescue him.
Pastor: Metaphysics
Child: Metaphysics what?
Child: Lol, it seems you don't
have anything to offer me, because d answers u
ar giving me ar
lyk shit.
Child: I will rather follow Allah
who created
everything including Jesus,Adam,eve etc, who
can
never die because He created
death.
I will rather follow the
invincible and Invisible God of everything.
O God of the world, I m ready to
abide by you ,
no matter how some people
staging terrorist
such Bikoharram ,Isis,Al-Qaeda to
destroy Muslims
and
to tarnish the image of Islam, I
shall remain your
believer. Please, shower your abundant
pleasing on
Prophets Muhammad, Issa -
jesus , Musa,
Ibrahim ,and a host of others .
Please ,forgive my sins and shower your
blessings
on me....(an amen from me
what about you)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Yawns, very dry thread.

5 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
That's why you muslims your topic never make fp its because you discredit other religion nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
JESUS JESUS JESUS WORTHY IS THY LAMB; THE ONE THAT THE CROSS CUDNOT HOLD; THE GRAVE CUDNOT STOP; BORN BY A VIRGIN; NEVER COMMITED A SINGLE SIN; FULL OF ALL TRUTH; THE BEGOTTEN OF GOD; BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR; WHICH PROPHET CAN BE COMPARE TO JESUS; THE MESSIAH; SAVIOUR OF ALL THE WORLD::::::::::

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by chosen124: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
i rather follow Jesus than a paedophile, a womanizer, terrorist, a wicked murderer called moha-MAD.

6 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Empiree: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
samflexxy:
That's why you muslims your topic never make fp its because you discredit other religion nonsense
u think Christianity discredited? Discrediting someone or religion is what your fellow christian displays in this quote ....

chosen124:
i rather follow Jesus than a paedophile, a womanizer, terrorist, a wicked murderer called moha-MAD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by kestolove95(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
no insult pls..let the christian brothers come inn and corrct the OP if he is wrong.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
Well at least you tried by speaking with the wisdom of this world.
I will rather say I love you because that is what we learnt from JESUS.
I think the scripture is fulfilling by you.
Good job but your religion wont save you.
God is not asking for religion but relationship.
Jesus died for the sin of the whole world including you! Whether you like it or not, there is nothing you can do about it.
Dont try to pay the price you cant afford to pay.
I leave you with the love of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
bambeolumide:
Well at least you tried by speaking with the wisdom of this world.
I will rather say I love you because that is what we learnt from JESUS.
I think the scripture is fulfilling by you.
Good job but your religion wont save you.
God is not asking for religion but relationship.
Jesus died for the sin of the whole world including you! Whether you like it or not, there is nothing you can do about it.
Dont try to pay the price you cant afford to pay.
I leave you with the love of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Amen.

Good News Translation Deuteronomy 24:16 “Parents are not to be put to death for crimes committed by their children, and children are not to be put to death for crimes committed by their parents; people are to be put to death only for a crime they themselves have committed.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
give me the bible verse that jesus said accept me as ur lord and saviour you christian do a lot of things without evidence
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 6:04am On Nov 11, 2014
Empiree:
u think Christianity discredited? Discrediting someone or religion is what your fellow christian displays in this quote ....

chosen124:

Can you point out what is false(if any) about that quote?
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 6:45am On Nov 11, 2014
Empiree:

chosen124:
a paedophile, a womanizer, terrorist, a
wicked murderer
the quran and hadith prove it.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2014
tola9ja:
give me the bible verse that jesus said accept me as ur lord and saviour you christian do a lot of things without evidence
John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have
everlasting life.
John 14:6
Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.
Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God to salvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first,
and also to the Greek.
Romans 3:9
What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under
sin;
Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 10:9
That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead,
you shall be saved.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become
new.
Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ephesians 2:9
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by kevoh(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2014
Epic Fail ! grin OP, you can't even come up with a convincing conversation, it all feels disjointed!

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2014
tola9ja:

Good News Translation Deuteronomy 24:16 “Parents are not to be put to death for crimes committed by their children, and children are not to be put to death for crimes committed by their parents; people are to be put to death only for a crime they themselves have committed.
the sin jesus died for is for mankind, universal sin.deuteronomy 24:16 was talking abot personal sin,bible say"the soul that sinneth it shall die"and isaiah say"the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him,the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him" but the sin of adam bring surfering and death, God did not created you with pain,it is the result of adam sin that brought all this pain,that is the sin jesus died for.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 9:37am On Nov 11, 2014
tola9ja:

As a muslim, given muhammed's record in the quoran and the hadiths, what exactly apart from his personal claims convinces you that he is genuinely from God?
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2014
malvisguy212:
the sin jesus died for is for mankind, universal sin.deuteronomy 24:16 was talking abot personal sin,bible say"the soul that sinneth it shall die"and isaiah say"the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him,the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him" but the sin of adam bring surfering and death, God did not created you with pain,it is the result of adam sin that brought all this pain,that is the sin jesus died for.
this malvisguy212 ur doctrine oppose what jesus practice where is d verse that said he died for universal sin if so that means ur lord as died who is now in control of the world lol stop contradicting urself take this
Good News Translation Matthew 15:24 Then Jesus replied, “I have been sent only only only only only only only to the lost sheep of the people of Israel.”
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2014
PastorKun:

As a muslim, given muhammed's record in the quoran and the hadiths, what exactly apart from his personal claims convinces you that he is genuinely from God?
the miracles ALLAH perform through him
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2014
tola9ja:
the miracles ALLAH perform through him

Can you list them with relevant references?
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2014
malvisguy212:

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have
everlasting life.
Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God to salvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first,
and also to the Greek.
What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under
sin;
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead,
you shall be saved.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become
new.
For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
all this dose not answer my question where jesus said from is mouth accept me as ur lord and saviour
jesus Christ son of david Jesus Christ son Joseph in yoruba land if a person have two father d person is a bastard that why the jew called him impostor
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2014
Empiree:

chosen124:
nop I never discredited you religion I only stated the truth which is you guYs don't have respect for any other religion don't get me wrong I stay @ a muslim land so don't I might even no your religion more than you and there's no place in the quran that stated that muhamed created jesus
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2014
tola9ja:
all this dose not answer my question where jesus said from is mouth accept me as ur lord and saviour
jesus Christ son of david Jesus Christ son Joseph in yoruba land if a person have two father d person is a bastard that why the jew called him impostor
how do you interpret this verse? Can an odinary man say such word if He is not God?
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become
the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Received jesus and you will be called son's of God even you believe in his name.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
malvisguy212:

how do you interpret this verse? Can an odinary man say such word if He is not God?
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become
the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Received jesus and you will be called son's of God even you believe in his name.
we muslims believe in jesus more than the christians we don't call him lord or son of god because god dose not begot

QURAN112:1-4
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,

112:2

Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
112:3

He neither begets nor is born,
112:4

And to Him none could be co-equal.

jesus even call himself servant

John 17:3English Standard Version (ESV)

3 And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent

those that saw him even call him prophet talkless of Nigerians christians that he was not sent to and believe he is god/lord{complex ignorance}

Matthew21:11 and the crowds said this is the prophet jesus from nazareth of galilee

God of the bible have many sons seee diaris god hooo

Genesis 6:1-2English Standard Version (ESV)
Increasing Corruption on Earth

6 When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose.

Romans 8:12-14King James Version (KJV)

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

John 1:12King James Version (KJV)

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Psalm 2:5-7English Standard Version (ESV)

5 Then he will speak to them in his wrath,
and terrify them in his fury, saying,
6 “As for me, I have set my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”

7 I will tell of the decree:
The Lord said to me, “You are my Son;
today I have begotten you

1 Chronicles 22:10King James Version (KJV)

10 He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.

Jeremiah 31:9English Standard Version (ESV)

9 With weeping they shall come,
and with pleas for mercy I will lead them back,
I will make them walk by brooks of water,
in a straight path in which they shall not stumble,
for I am a father to Israel,
and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Exodus 4:22English Standard Version (ESV)

22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the Lord, Israel is my firstborn son,
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by Empiree: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
samflexxy:
nop I never discredited you religion I only stated the truth which is you guYs don't have respect for any other religion don't get me wrong I stay @ a muslim land so don't I might even no your religion more than you and there's no place in the quran that stated that muhamed created jesus
what's this one saying
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
PastorKun:

Can you list them with relevant references?
too much but manage these....

please my guy do alot of research because there is only one way to salvation practice what jesus practice{Islam}

Food Multiplication

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 780:

Narrated Jabir:

My father had died in debt. So I came to the Prophet and said, "My father (died) leaving unpaid debts, and I have nothing except the yield of his date palms; and their yield for many years will not cover his debts. So please come with me, so that the creditors may not misbehave with me." The Prophet went round one of the heaps of dates and invoked (Allah), and then did the same with another heap and sat on it and said, "Measure (for them)." He paid them their rights and what remained was as much as had been paid to them.

Water Multiplication

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings, but you people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said, "Bring the water remaining with you." The people brought a utensil containing a little water. He placed his hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him).

Supplication for Rain

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 115:

Narrated Anas:

A man came to the Prophet on a Friday while he (the Prophet) was delivering a sermon at Medina, and said, "There is lack of rain, so please invoke your Lord to bless us with the rain." The Prophet looked at the sky when no cloud could be detected. Then he invoked Allah for rain. Clouds started gathering together and it rained till the Medina valleys started flowing with water. It continued raining till the next Friday. Then that man (or some other man) stood up while the Prophet was delivering the Friday sermon, and said, "We are drowned; Please invoke your Lord to withhold it (rain) from us" The Prophet smiled and said twice or thrice, "O Allah! Please let it rain round about us and not upon us." The clouds started dispersing over Medina to the right and to the left, and it rained round about Medina and not upon Medina. Allah showed them (the people) the miracle of His Prophet and His response to his invocation.

Crying of the stem of the Date-palm Tree

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 783:

Narrated Ibn Umar:

The Prophet used to deliver his sermons while standing beside a trunk of a datepalm. When he had the pulpit made, he used it instead. The trunk started crying and the Prophet went to it, rubbing his hand over it (to stop its crying)

The Speech of the Wolf

Volume 3, Book 39, Number 517:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "While a man was riding a cow, it turned towards him and said, 'I have not been created for this purpose (i.e. carrying), I have been created for sloughing.l" The Prophet added, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar believe in the story." The Prophet went on, "A wolf caught a sheep, and when the shepherd chased it, the wolf said, 'Who will be its guard on the day of wild beasts, when there will be no shepherd for it except me?' "After narrating it, the Prophet said, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar too believe it." Abu Salama (a sub-narrator) said, "Abu Bakr and 'Umar were not present then."

It has been written that a wolf also spoke to one of the companions of the Prophet near Medina as narrated in Fath-al-Bari:Narrated Unais bin 'Amr: Ahban bin Aus said, "I was amongst my sheep. Suddenly a wolf caught a sheep and I shouted at it. The wolf sat on its tail and addressed me, saying, 'Who will look after it (i.e. the sheep) when you will be busy and not able to look after it? Do you forbid me the provision which Allah has provided me?' " Ahban added, "I clapped my hands and said, 'By Allah, I have never seen anything more curious and wonderful than this!' On that the wolf said, 'There is something (more curious) and wonderful than this; that is, Allah's Apostle in those palm trees, inviting people to Allah (i.e. Islam).' "Unais bin 'Amr further said, "Then Ahban went to Allah's Apostle and informed him what happened and embraced Islam.)" palm trees or other trees and share the fruits with me

please my guy don't copy this malvinguy212 is ignorance is complex

Surat Al-Ĥaj (The Pilgrimage) - سورة الحج

22:57

And they who disbelieved and denied Our signs - for those there will be a humiliating punishment.

Surat Al-'An`ām (The Cattle) - سورة الأنعام

6:125

So whoever Allah wants to guide - He expands his chest to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - He makes his chest tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does Allah place defilement upon those who do not believe.
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
malvisguy212:
a paedophile, a womanizer, terrorist, a
wicked murderer
the quran and hadith prove it.
give us the prove and evidence for what you mention because if u are a bible scholar you will not have mention it

paedophile womanizer

Song of Solomon 7:1-13King James Version (KJV)

7 How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.

2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.

3 Thy two[b] bosoms[/b] are like two young roes that are twins.

4 Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.

5 Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.

6 How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!

7 This thy[b] stature is like to a palm tree, and thy bosoms to clusters of grapes[/b].

8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy bosoms shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;

9 And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.

10 I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.

11 Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.(EMIRATE STADIUM)LOL

12 Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.

13 The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.

Ruth 3:1-4King James Version (KJV)

3 Then Naomi her mother in law said unto her, My daughter, shall I not seek rest for thee, that it may be well with thee?

2 And now is not Boaz of our kindred, with whose maidens thou wast? Behold, he winnoweth barley to night in the threshingfloor.

3 Wash thyself therefore, and anoint thee, and put thy raiment upon thee, and get thee down to the floor: but make not thyself known unto the man, until he shall have done eating and drinking.

4 And it shall be, when he lieth down, that thou shalt mark the place where he shall lie, and thou shalt go in, and uncover his feet, and lay thee down; and he will tell thee what thou shalt do.

Proverbs 7:11-14King James Version (KJV)

11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:

12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

terrorist wicked murderer

1 Samuel 15 English Standard Version (ESV)
The Lord Rejects Saul

15 And Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you king over his people Israel; now therefore listen to the words of the Lord. 2 Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. 3 Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction[a] all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
malvisguy212:

everlasting life.
and also to the Greek.
sin;
you shall be saved.
new.
OLODO

Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) - سورة البقرة

2:18

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by PastorKun(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
tola9ja:
too much but manage these....

please my guy do alot of research because there is only one way to salvation practice what jesus practice{Islam}

Whilst I consider it heretic the claim that Jesus practised Islam, ii would like to suggest that we stick to facts if we are to have any meaningful discussions. It is a well documented fact that Jesus practised the Jewish religion(judaism) in his time and Islam did not exist until at least 600 years later contrary to the lies being told you by your imams.

That said given mohammed's claims that the same God that sent Jesus sent him, how come his ways contradicted the ways and teachings of Jesus drastically? How come he chose to spread his message by the sword were as Jesus employed peaceful means? How come he never preached Love which was Jesus greatest commandment? The bible teaches that we would know true prophets by the fruits they exhibit, can you honestly claim that mohammed exibited good fruits given the fact that he was always on offensive military campaigns in which thousands of innocent people would have been killed?
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
tola9ja:
give us the prove and evidence for what you mention because if u are a bible scholar you will not have mention it

paedophile womanizer

Song of Solomon 7:1-13King James Version (KJV)

7 How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.

2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.

3 Thy two[b] bosoms[/b] are like two young roes that are twins.

4 Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.

5 Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.

6 How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!

7 This thy[b] stature is like to a palm tree, and thy bosoms to clusters of grapes[/b].

8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy bosoms shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;

9 And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.

10 I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.

11 Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.(EMIRATE STADIUM)LOL

12 Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.

13 The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.

Ruth 3:1-4King James Version (KJV)

3 Then Naomi her mother in law said unto her, My daughter, shall I not seek rest for thee, that it may be well with thee?

2 And now is not Boaz of our kindred, with whose maidens thou wast? Behold, he winnoweth barley to night in the threshingfloor.

3 Wash thyself therefore, and anoint thee, and put thy raiment upon thee, and get thee down to the floor: but make not thyself known unto the man, until he shall have done eating and drinking.

4 And it shall be, when he lieth down, that thou shalt mark the place where he shall lie, and thou shalt go in, and uncover his feet, and lay thee down; and he will tell thee what thou shalt do.

Proverbs 7:11-14King James Version (KJV)

11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:

12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

terrorist wicked murderer

1 Samuel 15 English Standard Version (ESV)
The Lord Rejects Saul

15 And Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you king over his people Israel; now therefore listen to the words of the Lord. 2 Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. 3 Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction[a] all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

1.PEDOPHILIA
Surah 65:4 clearly teaches that Muslim men can marry and engage in sex with prepubescent girls. Muhammad married Aisha when she was
only six-years-old and had sex with her when she was nine. Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64: Narrated By ‘Aisha : That the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

THE MURDER OF A PREGNANT MOTHER.
Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Hadith Number 4348: Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas: A blind man had a slave-mother who
used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. He forbade her but
she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit.
One night she began to slander the Prophet and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet was informed about it. He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who
has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he
should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and
trembling the man stood up. He sat before the Prophet and said:
Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and
disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls
from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to
abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and
pressed it till I killed her. Thereupon the Prophet said: Oh be witness, NO RETALATION IS PAYABLE FOR HER BLOOD

WOMANIZER.

Why would Allah allow Muhammad to have at least nine wives
besides concubines at the same time, and then command that Muslim
men have no more than four? Why was Muhammad made an exception? Are Allah’s revealed messages not applicable for him? Why is Muhammad the only prophet who did not live up to the very
messages he delivered?

Solomon was not a prophet,unlike muhammad who claim to be a prophet yet commit sinful act.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
tola9ja:
we muslims believe in jesus more than the christians we don't call him lord or son of god because god dose not begot rn son,

the bible say even the demon believe in him, dos that make the demon a christian?
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by malvisguy212: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
the reason muslim commit sucide it is because the quran strongly encourage it,if you die as a good muslims, you will first go to hell untill the day of ressurection, allah will take you out from hell. But die as a sucide boomber,it is direct paradise with virgin for your plassure.

FOR SUICIDE BOMBERS
Surah 2:207: And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn
the pleasure of Allah: And Allah is full of KINDNESS to His devotees.
(Yusuf Ali)
Surah 4:74: Therefore, let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this
world’s life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a MIGHTY
REWARD. (Shakir)
Surah 9:111: Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and
their goods; for theirs in return is the GARDEN OF PARADISE: they fight in
His cause, and slay and are slain. (Yusuf Ali)
Surah 17:33: And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden except by right. (U. Muhammad)

BUT HERE IS THE VERSE FOR PIOUS MUSLIMS

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to hell.” (Sarwar) “There is not one of you who shall not pass through the confines of Hell.” (Dawood)

And the very next verse tells us:

Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” (Pickthall) “Afterwards (Thumma) we will deliver those who shall have been PIOUS, but we will leave the ungodly therein on their knees.” (Sale)

to bad muslims dont see all this, bible say "my people perish for lack of knowledge"
Re: Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: by tola9ja: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
PastorKun:

Whilst I consider it heretic the claim that Jesus practised Islam, ii would like to suggest that we stick to facts if we are to have any meaningful discussions. It is a well documented fact that Jesus practised the Jewish religion(judaism) in his time and Islam did not exist until at least 600 years later contrary to the lies being told you by your imams.

That said given mohammed's claims that the same God that sent Jesus sent him, how come his ways contradicted the ways and teachings of Jesus drastically? How come he chose to spread his message by the sword were as Jesus employed peaceful means? How come he never preached Love which was Jesus greatest commandment? The bible teaches that we would know true prophets by the fruits they exhibit, can you honestly claim that mohammed exibited good fruits given the fact that he was always on offensive military campaigns in which thousands of innocent people would have been killed?

you don't no definition of Islam
islam is submition to the will of God
check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning? / Meet Mercy Chinwo Who Sings ''excess Love'' And The Lyrics / Masturbation Is Good For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.