Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... (3748 Views)

Nigerian Customs Destroy N11.5m Worth Of Frozen Products In Edo (photos) / Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? / Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period (2) (3) (4)

Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by snazzy5050(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
LIFE CHICKEN: killed at the point of cooking it while FROZEN CHICKEN:killed and packaged for sale.... which do you prefer, for me I think the life chicken is more better cuz of his flavour it adds to the food

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by Cikoloko(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
Life but I can't kill it sha undecided
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Life chicken at least I know am the one that killed it
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by LEERICIST(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
samflexxy:
Life chicken at least I know it doesn't have Ebola,that is if i trained it myself

FIXED!! grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
LEERICIST:

FIXED!! grin
you be maga aswear why you edit my post grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by eigmaticme: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Live chichen abeg, the freshness and flavour is out of this world.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by Bawss1(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2014
The correct term is LIVE not LIFE.

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by tranxo(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2014
Both are same. What matters is how you season or marinade it before cooking.

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2014
tranxo:
Well said.... Hiya, y aint u contesting fr Mr NL??
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by tranxo(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2014
nnekamezor:
Well said.... Hiya, y aint u contesting fr Mr NL??
lol....Nne i don old pass that stage of stuffs.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by lyly911(f): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
tranxo:
they have totally different taste no matter how you seasoned it; the live chicken tastes better than the frozen chicken and it also has a better aroma
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by killercute16(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Live,life,living,lying,alive any one as long as i saw it b4 it kicked the bucket.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
tranxo:
lol....Nne i don old pass that stage of stuffs.
Oh yeah, i seecheesysmiley. Anyway u dont sound lik an old Fellow to me sha

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by tranxo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
nnekamezor:
Oh yeah, i seecheesysmiley. Anyway u dont sound lik an old Fellow to me sha

lol...maybe young at heart
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
tranxo:

lol...maybe young at heart
Ur indeed funnismiley

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by tranxo(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
nnekamezor:
Ur indeed funnismiley
lol...a merry heart helps.. cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
tranxo:
lol...a merry heart helps.. cheesy
Yeah, it sure does alot magic cheesy

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Frozen Chiken for reasons i dont know, isn't as sweet as Live Chicken.

Have you tried eating live Layers Chicken?

Choi, e sweet die.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by Ademat7(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2014
I tot of doing a Biz during festive period which is point and kill ie you buy live chicken and guys will help u to kill it + remove the feathers.what do u guys see to it?
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by Yeske2(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ademat7:
I tot of doing a Biz during festive period which is point and kill ie you buy live chicken and guys will help u to kill it + remove the feathers.what do u guys see to it?
I think you'll do well in that business became if you've noted on this thread, so many people enjoy it live but can't stand killing it themselves and that is exactly what i do anytime i go get chicken. I buy, I'm directed to those who'll kill and do rest. You just pay them and leave when they're done.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Gosh! Life chicken, ofcourse..
the taste is always different from frozen ones in a good way
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by snazzy5050(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Tashamania:
sure u taste fresh like one tongue
Tashamania:
sure u taste fresh like one
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Life Chicken, And Frozen Chicken...... by kelechiMarie(f): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Live chicken is sweeter but more expensive,e no dey plenty.As for killing there's dis market around somolu where they kill it for you and remove d feathers

Eating Too Much / Where Can I Buy Correct Bush Meat In Lagos. / Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks