Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? (6522 Views)

Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by Dahjhi: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
hehehehehehe so you support wetin valmunich talk ?

Go thru my diaries and check out my pictures grin

of kuz..... Right away!!! cheesy
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dahjhi:

of kuz..... Right away!!! cheesy
check it and gimme feedback grin
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by Dahjhi: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
check it and gimme feedback grin

done... Lemme say a Lotta ppl will get ur kinda faze.. I mean it luk like a common faze cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
KELVINXY:

Geez.!
Some pple can be so amateur
Dude calm down ok?!
No need to get all worked up.
About u being an aspirant,I wish u luck.!
there is nothing wrong in having a lil dream..make sure u work on it.
#peaceOut
you made me sound harsh and regretted my utterance afterwards

I humbly say I'm so sorry
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by chibwike(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
As for me I think I should be able to recognize a few people even if I know that pictures sometimes create an illusion, at least they must bear the same facial resemblance with their profile pictures

Note- it's of no doubt that some ladies will look like Genevieve on their profile pictures and look like Osofia in real life

Here goes my analysis,

1. Jennimma, I think I shld be able to recognize her if I see her behind the internet simply because of her natural look and originality

2. Valmunich, I don't think he will be different facially when I get to see him behind the internet

3. Naijaboiy, I'm not so sure I would be able to recognize him

4. Ferano, if I hear say I no go recognize

5. Chibwike, I think he looks natural, if I hear say I no go recognize you

6. Roki.atu, she's so artificial, I don't think I would be able to recognize her

Please list urs and analyze

This is gonna be fun so do not be afraid to mention their monikers
tosyne if u see my recent pictures..u'd knw that my face changes....
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dahjhi, That's what it is, I look much younger than my age

Ehn ehn where is this my lepa babe MissSlimbody, if I hear say I no go fit recognize you tongue
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dramadiddy:
lol certainly cant recognise u
smiley
marieolae:
u will see me definitely
looking forward to dt soon
tosyne2much:
bwahahahahahahaha the bolded got me cracking
Lol! True tho. Her face changes with almost anything she puts on.
Kachisbarbie:

lol
I always take a lot of full pics, maybe because I love to get my feet/shoes in pictures.
__ but in all, I think my face is the same once you get used to it. Though I play a lot with faces in pictures embarassed
As for me, I am wonderful @ faces. I can recognise anyone that I have viewed his/her dp here more than once...i mean a clear dp ...no obstruction and welder glasses grin
I hope d bolded wasn't referring to me grin
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
tosyne2much:

Ehn ehn where is this my lepa babe MissSlimbody, if I hear say I no go fit recognize you tongue

You don fail

Jst like you, I have 15 faces tongue
My face changes in every pic
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
chibwike:
tosyne if u see my recent pictures..u'd knw that my face changes....

Chibwike if I see you for Heaven, if I hear say I no recognize you tongue
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by Dahjhi: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
tosyne2much:

if that's the case na d same faze we dey share!!
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by chibwike(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
i definately wont recognize naijaboiy...

Kachisbarbie...have seen three different versions of her..so i wnt recognize her

MizMyColi..i wont recognize her too

Marieolae..same

tosyne2much..very recognisable,. Same with valmunich

2 Likes

Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by chibwike(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
tosyne2much:

Chibwike if I see you for Heaven, if I hear say I no recognize you tongue
Lol...when u see my recent pics..u go knw wetin i dey talk
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by marieolae(f): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
chibwike:

Kachisbarbie...have seen three different versions of her..so i wnt recognize her

Marieolae..same

who u go recognise sef tongue
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by Dahjhi: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
chibwike:

Marieolae..same

how you go take recognize her nah.. Nah inside bag she dey luk since stone age.. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by marieolae(f): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dahjhi:

how you go take recognize her nah.. Nah inside bag she dey luk since stone age.. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
tongue
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
chibwike:

Marieolae..same

hmmmmm that MizMyColi own go hard die, even if she dey parade for my front, I no go suspect her as a Nairalander sef
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by Dahjhi: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
marieolae:
tongue

lolz... Nor mind her... She put that pic and removed it and put a facial one.. And we tot she don find her lost spare keys/second earing , until she started looking for it again grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by herald9: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dahjhi:

grin
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by Dahjhi: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
There's some1 nobody will recognize here.. I doubt.... Guess who..
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by marieolae(f): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dahjhi:

lolz... Nor mind her... She put that pic and removed it and put a facial one.. And we tot she don find her lost spare keys/second earing , until she started looking for it again grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
lool leave my miz alone ohhh !! sad
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
If I hear say I no go recognize Seun, even if him dey put on Kindagarten school uniform, if I hear say I no go recognize am grin

** abeg no ban me ooooo, we are catching fun here ni oooo ** grin
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by chibwike(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
hmmmmm that MizMyColi own go hard die, even if she dey parade for my front, I no go suspect her as a Nairalander sef
Lol...her voice gan..just weak me..no hope to recognize her
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by Dahjhi: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
marieolae:
lool leave my miz alone ohhh !! sad

that pose of hers nah one in town.. And nah so people still dey deposit like on top d pic... Kent laff Jere... cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by chibwike(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dahjhi:

Lmao..u funny gan
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by Dahjhi: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
If I hear say I no go recognize Seun, even if him dey put on Kindagarten school uniform, if I hear say I no go recognize am grin

** abeg no ban me ooooo, we are catching fun here ni oooo ** grin

lol....
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by Dahjhi: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
chibwike:
Lmao..u funny gan

Nor mind MizMyColi... Imagine my phone keyboard done even store her moniker... She shd be here at a mention, maybe she's busy on the Contest thread.. Make she con tell us Wetin she dey fain self cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
I think I'll recognize Tallesty1

Mizmycoli; not sure, although I av seen lots of ur pics

Tosyne2much na Chameleon, jst like me.
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by Dahjhi: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by Dahjhi: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
there is som1 here I will name 'masquerade' I don't know if anybody av seen his foto at all.. I haven't say DAVEP oo... grin
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by KELVINXY: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
you made me sound harsh and regretted my utterance afterwards

I humbly say I'm so sorry
No grudge...
accepted

Think i owe the same
for almost derailing ur thread:;I'm sorry
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
Who go fit recognize onila? cheesy
Re: Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? by MizMyColi(f): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
My people, my people.

Tosyne2much
Chibwike
Dahjhi
Missslimbody

Just had to come in and holla

Azzzinn, the contest ish, chopping my time.

Luv Y'all. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here / 10 Things We Romancelanders Need To Stop Doing / Another Ritual Killing In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.